MB is a wonderful forum...

bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Seriously i have never seen any forum like this...DD fans VS VD fans...RishBala Fans VS Sulbala Fans... i must say this forum is not a discussion forum it is a war zone...

DD VD and Avinesh

All three are good friends and being their fan we are great enemies...wow wow...

I am a DD fan... but i dont hate VD... i respect him...because he is a great actor and i respect him because he is also a good friend of DD...

both are good buddies... but being their fans we fight talk ill about them... and even bash about their acting skills and physical appearance(this point goes for both VD and DD fans...)

Being a fan of DD and madhu when i see people positing negative about her hurts me same goes with RK VD fans... because everyone has their own POV... we cannot change them...

But why there is need of negativity in this forum?...

i have seen many forums... the top 3 forums in IF... other two forums i must say i give a huge round of applaud to them...even being the fan of top TV actors they support their favs co actors...

they never talk bad about them instead they give full support because they think...

"being my most fav co actor i must support him/her... "

Like this there is no negativity in their forum...

One thing everyone must understand... CVs are stalking our forum and we have clearly seen in the episode... by the dialogues... so the war between DD/VD/Rishbala/Sulbala is also noted by them and it must have reached our fav also...

Madhubala is nothing without DD/VD...

DVD makes the show...one thing we can do is... stop posting something negative about DD or VD or RK or Madhu...Open topic of your favs... discuss about them... rather than talking about the others acting skills or anything... if you dont like DD/VD stop posting about them... post good things about them and discuss... why cant this forum be like our DVD... just see pic and think...and one more thing they are giving 200% to entertain us.. but what gift we are giving in return... "Insulting,Bashing,Calling Names...etc.."

thats all i can say... i just want a peaceful forum where i can talk freely and peacefully... and i req all the fans of DD/VD please stop this war at once and make this forum active and be it always NO 1...

Note: No bashing or anything... and no talking against DD or VD...
Edited by bubblygal1711 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshdb thumbnail
when i saw the title i was like ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² and then... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

best post.. for today... should i even say i agree with you.. my reply says it all..
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshdb

when i saw the title i was like ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² and then... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

best post.. for today... should i even say i agree with you.. my reply says it all..

thanks dear... hope this will try to stop this war...😃
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post !!!
sad to see forum like this😒 becoz of this 3rd world war i think we will lose our #1 place in CM ranking🥺
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Originally posted by: todayzstar

Nice post !!!

sad to see forum like this😒 becoz of this 3rd world war i think we will lose our #1 place in CM ranking🥺

thanks yaar... yeah it is very sad and am sure if this conts then def our forum will drop...
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bubblygal1711

thanks yaar... yeah it is very sad and am sure if this conts then def our forum will drop...

Agree🥺
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Originally posted by: todayzstar

Agree🥺

😕
Angel-33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post
Atleast now everyone shoul stop fighting
MB means Drashti and Vivian
without them I can't imagine MB

Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah me too need a peaceful forum
im a big rishbala fan
im just upset with CV's these days the way they r turning the story ruining the characters to the core
if we dont like any character/actions of it we have a right to raise the point here but that should be limited to the characters but not the actors..
all the bashing taking place here is only due to their love towards the actors and the show...
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Hasini ... 😊
hope it helps in bringing the long lost peace of the forum back ...