Posted: 10 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX8M11-AtbQ[/YOUTUBE]

The promo is mind-blowing ! I cant wait for the actual dance ðŸ˜Š
Is Rey a part of the dance ??
Sorry if this has already been shared 
Shantanu and vrushika look adorable , as usual ðŸ˜³

Edited by sanjana_D3 - 10 years ago
Thank you for sharing this :) Promo looks AMAZING and something different from their usual style. Looking forward for this sequence. 
Originally posted by blithe

Thank you for sharing this :) Promo looks AMAZING and something different from their usual style. Looking forward for this sequence. 

Same here.I cant wait for this sequence.
The style and the song are quite different and unusual !
Originally posted by sanjana_D3

Same here.I cant wait for this sequence.
The style and the song are quite different and unusual !

Oh yes! the song, Ofcourse is something very different. Eversince I heard that song from Emon, indian idol 3 contentast. Its in my playlist. Old songs retro, I am loving it.

Oh yes! the song, Ofcourse is something very different. Eversince I heard that song from Emon, indian idol 3 contentast. Its in my playlist. Old songs retro, I am loving it.

Even i have heard  the song before and i was not expecting to hear it at all ðŸ˜†
Love the fact that the cast is exploring different styles and songs , whether it is dholi taro or anything else. ðŸ˜Š
Thanks for sharing. 

The promo looks super-exciting... and you can tell they have done a superb job, inspite of the video being so blurry ðŸ˜› 

Rey is part of the performance too... 
Originally posted by sanjana_D3

Even i have heard  the song before and i was not expecting to hear it at all ðŸ˜†
Love the fact that the cast is exploring different styles and songs , whether it is dholi taro or anything else. ðŸ˜Š

yes! I agree that cast is exploring different styles but I personally think, its time for them to set a new level in dance.
Originally posted by Eksie

Thanks for sharing. 

The promo looks super-exciting... and you can tell they have done a superb job, inspite of the video being so blurry ðŸ˜› 

Well, I agree that video is blurr and we can't deny appreciating it because, the dancing looks something different from their usual. Becasue, we are concerned about the dance. :)
Edited by blithe - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Eksie

Thanks for sharing. 

Definitely agree with the blurry part.Just hope that a clearer version is posted soon !
Really cant wait for this dance ðŸ˜Š

yes! I agree that cast is exploring different styles but I personally think, its time for them to set a new level in dance.

Agree.But it is more difficult for them now since D3 is being aired on friday also