RIP Director Hari babu

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Hi all,  This morning Amara called me and told me about the sad demise of director Hari Babu. Those of you who followed Uravugal serial would remember him. He was just 39. He took ill, was hospitalized for 3 or 4 days and finally God took him away. May his soul rest in peace. Please do say a prayer for him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nithyamkvatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RIP Director Hari babu" in Bommalattam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Oh! Such a sad news..
Deepest Condolences to his family..
May his soul rest in peace.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Oh my god I can not believe this.
Thanks AS sir for letting us know. I have met him and talked to him personally anfd over phone. Such a nice person.

Here are some pictures showing Hari Babu directing the stars of Uravugal.

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for the pics Thalai - he came home with 007 when we all attended Archana's wedding. Man of few words. I gave him a self motivation book - looks like it was not of much help!!! Hope his wife and kid are doing well. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atina

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.