Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

{ Dabangg & Housewife Of The Week #4 } (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 16

JalebiGirl

IF-Stunnerz

JalebiGirl

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
  • fav perfume
  • fav cricketer
  • fav singer
  • fav subject
  • fav song
  • fav comedy movie
  • fav romantic movie
  • fav horror movie
  • fav action movie
  • fav cartoon
  • fav number
  • fav alphabet
  • fav name
  • fav IF section(only one)
  • fav car
  • fav bike
  • fav book
  • fav dish
  • Fav channel
  • fav place

Edited by JalebiGirl - 29 April 2013 at 7:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starstelliestarsanjana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "{ Dabangg & Housewife Of The Week #4 } (Page 7)" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JalebiGirl

IF-Stunnerz

JalebiGirl

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Choose one (u can't say both or none)

Sona or Kanahiyya :

Darshana or Durgesh:

HHSJH or SC:

Star plus or zee tv:

Bus or train :

Eye lense or Spectacles :

Physics or Chemistry

Biology or Economics

SRK or Salman

DDLJ or K3G

Joint family or Nuclear family

Doctor or Engineer 

Hot water or cold water

Chocolate or Ice-cream

Heart or mind

Desert or Iceland 

Mountains or sea

Bindiya or Renu

Childhood or Adulthood

Edited by JalebiGirl - 30 April 2013 at 7:57pm

starstelliestarsanjana

ak75

IF-Sizzlerz

ak75

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Here are my questions Fatima ...

1. Have you given your 10th boards ? or your going to 10th ?
2. What do you want to become when you grow up ?
3. According to you what is the right age to have a cell phone.
4. How safe are girls in your country ? 
5. Do you go out with friends at night for parties ?
6. At your age, how do you sense a boy/girl is not good to be your friend ?

starstelliestarsanjana

starstellie

IF-Dazzler

starstellie

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JalebiGirl

Originally posted by starstellie

<font color="#3300cc">well ive posted some questions its not very hard to answer hahahah</font>
<font color="#990099">and dont worry i might have some more you never know with me</font>
<font color="#00ff00">coz </font><font color="#cc3399">i </font><font color="#99ccff">am </font><font color="#ff0066">UNPREDICTIBLE!!!!!!!!</font>
<font color="#006666">MAKE SURE AND ANSWER MY QUESTIONS ITS NOT MUCH</font>
<font color="#006666">Sleepy</font><font color="#990000">GO GAL!!!!</font>

ROFL haha
Thank god that I'm not on the hot seat...
It will take ages to answer your questions...:P
All the best Fatima

LOL yeah that was the idea actually now im just having so much fun grilling lol

Lol...even I'll join you

nice me likeyy lol Thumbs Up

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by starsanjana

Time for some grilling  chal ok lets get on with it! Angry

1) How many times do u snore while sleeping? ummm..idk i'll get someone to check lol LOL

2) When did you last laugh heartily?
yesterday with my frendsLOL

3) If you were the CV of the HHSJH, how would you have run the show? i would have probly create more drama definately, give sonaiyya their honeymoon, have more family bonding through sona

4) Ur idea of a perfect date and proposal? um..propsal.-something like how srk told his feelings to anusha in rab ne bana de jodi with lighst and all and  perfect date- good food, nice guy, perfect weather

5) What was the last thing which made you cry? disappointment in one of my frends Cry 

6) Your most embarrasing moment of life. hmmm...once we had some guest over and while serving the cake for dessert i dropped it, the embarassing part was...one of the guys was really cute lol Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

7) Any ideal character in your life, whom you follow religiously? hmm maybe JSG or sanjeeda sheikh

8) If you were left in a very hot desert right now, what would you do? try to find my way out

9) What is your hairstyle right now? my hair is loose at the moment

10) What is your general idea about friends,how can new friends be made? frends are ppl who are always there. u dont have to knw them inside out but just their mere concern thoughts and wishes matter...new frends can be made through IF and FB lol

11) What is the model of your mobile phone? i dont have a phone.. shocked????

12) If you were a politician, what changes you would have done for your country??  take serious action against drugs and crime and try to uplift the economy 

13) If you suddenly wake up one day and find that you are the last person remained on earth, what you would do? hmmm wat would i do? i would either cry becoz i lost everyone who mattered to me in life...oh go and see wat i can possibly do if i am the last person

14) How many dishes can you cook? plenty...in terms of daily, 2 meals per day 3 dishes

Wait for another set of questions Smile  are u serious??? isnt this enough?

ok one set done!
@blue and underlined,...ROFL
Did he came forward to help you??

U don't have a phone??
How do you live without a phone??:P

lol...actually no it couldnt happen that way he couldnt really come to help me! but i am sure he was holding back a laugh...thinking about it its actually funny now LOL LOL 

no yaar i dont have a phone and i never had one so nothing to miss...my parents think i dont need one right now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starstellie

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Define friends? Frends are those that care for u, love u always there for u.
The journey of life? enjoy youth, make plenty money, have a hppy life and a happy death!
The social networking site you use the most? India forums and twitter
Love to you is? something that isnt only expressed in words but also my action, a feeling that is immpossible to get a true answer to 
Your favorite family member? Wink  u knw its u sis!! 'khoon ka rishta hai hamara, ek hazaron mein meri behna hai!'
A quote you follow in life?  i follow many as you i am a very philosophical person! lol... my fav is Do onto others as you would have them do on to u!
The Bollywood actress who inspires you?  madhuri dixit
The Tellywood actess who inspires you? jeniffer winget and sanjeeda sheikh its a tie
The Bollywood actor you love most? right now john abraham
The Tellywood actor you love the most? KSG and gurmeet!oh there are so much more
The Bollywood actor which seems to be the most overrated? srk
The Tellywood actor which seems to be the most overrated? barun sobti
The Bollywood actress which seems to be the most overrated? katrina kaif
The Tellywood actress which seems to be the most overrated? kratika sengar
(p.s.) its not that i dont like them i love them its just that everyone tlks about them )
Favorite subject? IT
The subject you hate the most? Spanish
You are obsessed about? Daily dramas
A day you CANT wait for is? my wedding day LOL ok jk the day i final exams are over
One person who inspires you in life? jeniffer singh grover
A book that touched your heart?  kite runner by khalid hosein
What makes you angry? fake people
How would you describe yourself in two words? bilkul pagaal LOL
What will you do if you have a time machine? go to the future and see wat destiny has in store for me
If you would be given a chance to go a vacation for a month, where would you love to go? Kashmir
How do you like to spend your leisure time? IF, with frends, music or cooking
Did you enjoy answering my questions??  yup but u r ridiculous!!!so many questions ...have some mercy on ur sis or u wont be my fav family member

i'll deal with u later Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starstellie

JalebiGirl

IF-Stunnerz

JalebiGirl

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

1) How many times do u snore while sleeping? ummm..idk i'll get someone to check lol LOL

3) If you were the CV of the HHSJH, how would you have run the show? i would have probly create more drama definately, give sonaiyya their honeymoon, have more family bonding through sona

4) Ur idea of a perfect date and proposal? um..propsal.-something like how srk told his feelings to anusha in rab ne bana de jodi with lighst and all and  perfect date- good food, nice guy, perfect weather

5) What was the last thing which made you cry? disappointment in one of my frends Cry 

6) Your most embarrasing moment of life. hmmm...once we had some guest over and while serving the cake for dessert i dropped it, the embarassing part was...one of the guys was really cute lol Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

7) Any ideal character in your life, whom you follow religiously? hmm maybe JSG or sanjeeda sheikh

8) If you were left in a very hot desert right now, what would you do? try to find my way out

10) What is your general idea about friends,how can new friends be made? frends are ppl who are always there. u dont have to knw them inside out but just their mere concern thoughts and wishes matter...new frends can be made through IF and FB lol

12) If you were a politician, what changes you would have done for your country??  take serious action against drugs and crime and try to uplift the economy 

13) If you suddenly wake up one day and find that you are the last person remained on earth, what you would do? hmmm wat would i do? i would either cry becoz i lost everyone who mattered to me in life...oh go and see wat i can possibly do if i am the last person

14) How many dishes can you cook? plenty...in terms of daily, 2 meals per day 3 dishes

ok one set done!

U don't have a phone??

lol...actually no it couldnt happen that way he couldnt really come to help me! but i am sure he was holding back a laugh...thinking about it its actually funny now LOL LOL 

no yaar i dont have a phone and i never had one so nothing to miss...my parents think i dont need one right now
LOL

Ohkk...may be you will get one in the near futureSmile

starstelliestarsanjana

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

ok one set done!

U don't have a phone??

LOL

Ohkk...may be you will get one in the near futureSmile

maybe

starstellieJalebiGirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top