A duplicate ... AYU !!!

Posted: 10 years ago

What happens if ARYA after a bit of argument...decides to find out...the real hand... Arti and Yash might have chalked out that the kidnapper is from  home itself...since Arya is constantly being 'lost and found' often...hospital, arya room where arti tries to stop ishita...naming ceremony and now...so putting two to two together...they will join hands keeping emotion in check to find out. Now how about ARYA  bringing a duplicate AYU ( almost all babies look the same ) and act as if nothing has happened. Now this will put Ishita on the roll and ARYA being intelligent together...this will put the whole drama to an end...and 'diabetic talk and innocent look' can be brought to books in 2-3 episode time...so eager to see the end...that we constantly want this topic to end...my CID thought dear...only to increase forum activity...hit likes and comment.

Edited by chitsri65 - 10 years ago
wow...that can be possible yaar..awesome thought...

n sorry i didnot notice earlier..

congrats on ur color change...

hope u will dazzle the forum...with ur dazzling topics
Amazing thought๐Ÿ‘..Aarti already suspects ishita,Possible,If she  intelligently handles the situation,she will easily catches ishita
never thought of this way!!!!
Originally posted by princess121993

wow...that can be possible yaar..awesome thought...

n sorry i didnot notice earlier..

congrats on ur color change...

hope u will dazzle the forum...with ur dazzling topics

Thanks u so much...for response and  wishes๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Sri_Radha

Amazing thought๐Ÿ‘..Aarti already suspects ishita,Possible,If she  intelligently handles the situation,she will easily catches ishita

Thanks...now that the spoiler pics are out...she may presume that ARYA found out in Ashram itself...she may shout at the kidnappers left and right...and who knows ARYA...will overhear...
That's an amazing point... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I would love to see them keeping their emotions aside and try some alternative like this... I'm sure they'll get something in return... ๐Ÿ˜Š
woow you are genius babe ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Originally posted by bharathisamy

never thought of this way!!!!

Thanks for the response...lets see...๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

That's an amazing point... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I would love to see them keeping their emotions aside and try some alternative like this... I'm sure they'll get something in return... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ya...lets hope...Ayu to be found soon...soon enough for all of us to enjoy with ARYA, kids and family...as the days are numbered๐Ÿ˜ƒ