Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

radheghanashyam

Groupbie

radheghanashyam

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Before getting shot by bhujang scenes dekho sultan ke..
i dont really reacall d dialouge but sultan keh raha tha ki galat tarike se kamaye gaye paisonko sultan se koi nahi bacha sakhta.. aur nahi galat kaam karne walon ko...
and he stops bhujang from distroying other's lives by selling drugs!! So I dont think so tht he is that kind of man!! Iske piche kuch toh mystry hai... daal mein kuch toh kaala hai... ya phir puri daal hi kali hai!! hhaaahahaha LOL
Plzz post ur views!!

Edited by radheghanashyam - 29 April 2013 at 1:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--QueenBitch--prabha.abhaPantheranlm4newveesirjee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I dont think dat sultan is really bad!!" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sirjee

IF-Sizzlerz

sirjee

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
He is not dat type of gangster who kidnap ppl or kill innocent ppl or do smuggling but he kills who r doing wrong or r his enemies...wich in a way is gud also n bad also...just a word GANGSTER is a big thing...

sirjee

IF-Sizzlerz

sirjee

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
touch.dailymotion.com/video/xy6st2
Here is da link wid da prove..

Panthera

IF-Dazzler

Panthera

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
The Cvs have most definitely left a BIGGG opening for future tracks to make sure that sultan can be made "acceptable" to mainstream audience. Rk fans also know this, that is why there is a CONSTANT stream of posts about how he is a gangster and therefore REALLY BAD! As if yelling this loud enough or often enough will make it come true!!!

I made a topic a while ago when there was all that nonsense in the forum about labelling who is the hero and who the villain, anti hero etc..and here is my question again...

Do Batman, Robin Hood and Sultan have anything in common? And have batman and robin hood ever been "accepted" by a large audience?? Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--QueenBitch--ABBY_JERANsirjee

ABBY_JERAN

IF-Rockerz

ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

The Cvs have most definitely left a BIGGG opening for future tracks to make sure that sultan can be made "acceptable" to mainstream audience. Rk fans also know this, that is why there is a CONSTANT stream of posts about how he is a gangster and therefore REALLY BAD! As if yelling this loud enough or often enough will make it come true!!!

I made a topic a while ago when there was all that nonsense in the forum about labelling who is the hero and who the villain, anti hero etc..and here is my question again...

Do Batman, Robin Hood and Sultan have anything in common? And have batman and robin hood ever been "accepted" by a large audience?? Wink

cvs hv shwn a diff type of gangster in shltan who is jus not golden hearted but also has strong principles n morals...its the bashers dream to see sultan in a bad light so that they can bash him even more...but alas cvs didn't give them chance for it...they keep calling him kabab mein haddi but cvs hv nevr shwn sultan as a obstacle for rishbala...so they rbeven more frustrated n keep emphasizing o hs: ganster image...pity the bashers...even I didn't think sultan n sulbala will mk such a huge impact ke sab ko hila ke rakh dega...can't blame the bashers for their insecuritybeithr coz SuLBALA n SULTAN r jus too irresistible baby...even on fri epi there had been more aryan bashing postsbin the forum than the rishbala pub scns...2 min sultan aryan scn had more impact tyan the rest 20 min rishbala...is mein humaara kya dosh hai bhai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pantherasirjee

--QueenBitch--

--QueenBitch--

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
his character is inspired by Haji Sultan's character .. who was dead against of dealing drugs .. he used to smuggle gold n jewels ..  u can watch Once Upon a Time for more reference .. Haji was a gr8 man .. n for a certain population he was like God .. so I guess Sultan wont be a bad person ever or cvs r not gonna show him like that 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sirjee

prabha.abha

Goldie

prabha.abha

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
nice post

akhil03

Goldie

akhil03

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
END CRAP TRACK SOON