Posted: 10 years ago
Wow, that was...good. The first chapter had me "Eh, I don't like this cheating business!" But after reading the second chapter, I kind of liked it. It explained one thing about human mind, at least. A person's heart is so easy to move, it's a sin to the life...

Great job! πŸ‘
Amazing stuff! loved the second chapter.
After reading the first chapter.. didn't feel good with her cheating on the husband.. though liked the way you portrayed their married life..
 really liked how you changed the course of the story in the 2nd chapter..
 Nice ending!
Very well- writtenπŸ‘

Great stuff again! πŸ‘

I really liked this chapter. I liked how it is not just guilt that brought them together. Of course, it played its part. But more of how both of them still gave their relationship a chance after what they happened. They tried what they hadn't tried before, even if that stemmed from guilt. And they realized what they had with each other was far more real and beautiful than what they had experienced with either Jay or Anisha.

And I loved the ending. In a twisted way that assuaged her guilt. That she wasn't the only one who had wronged. πŸ˜† Very real.

Great job!

I sorta expected the twist in the story but what I love the most is the contrast that you showed between their lives- before The Night and after it.

Certainly a crossroad in their relationship & I cant wait to know what happens next. A mistake is a mistake irrespective of both of them commiting it. I hope there is another part to this or are you aiming for an open end? I would love to read further.

You write very well :) I loved the subtle implication of sex rather than depicting it in its entirety. Waiting for more. 
Originally posted by Ribbon

I sorta expected the twist in the story but what I love the most is the contrast that you showed between their lives- before The Night and after it.

Certainly a crossroad in their relationship & I cant wait to know what happens next. A mistake is a mistake irrespective of both of them commiting it. I hope there is another part to this or are you aiming for an open end? I would love to read further.

You write very well :) I loved the subtle implication of sex rather than depicting it in its entirety. Waiting for more. 

aww m really sorry to disappoint u there, but it was the end part😳 I actually wrote this few years ago, and I don't wanna change it now... Hope u understand
Thanks for ur lovely comment!😊
Will surely PM u if I write anymore
!
Originally posted by preity_d

Will you believe if I say erm I was expecting this...

Yes, I was expecting this twist...
Hats off to you how u unveiled the matter slowly slowly so beautiful...
The little little details about their masti, laughs, love so enchanting

awesome, and I know you will do write more πŸ˜‰  hugs ❀️

Thanks Preity for the sweet comment!πŸ€—
Yep ofcourse, the way u guys have encouraged me, I will write more for sure!
😊
Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

oh wow πŸ˜†
their guilt brought them together πŸ˜†
hmm idk what to think about the story .. but again,  you hav written wonderfully πŸ‘

Thank u!😊
Originally posted by .Destiny.

Wow, that was...good. The first chapter had me "Eh, I don't like this cheating business!" But after reading the second chapter, I kind of liked it. It explained one thing about human mind, at least. A person's heart is so easy to move, it's a sin to the life...

Great job! πŸ‘

Yep true...!
Thanks for the lovely comment!😊

Originally posted by brighstar

Amazing stuff! loved the second chapter.
After reading the first chapter.. didn't feel good with her cheating on the husband.. though liked the way you portrayed their married life..
 really liked how you changed the course of the story in the 2nd chapter..
 Nice ending!
Very well- writtenπŸ‘

Thank u so much! Your comments mean a lot to me😊