Crime patrol: Dastak

A Woman's Fight Against Sexual Harrassment DETAILS (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
 I was also very curious to know the names of the actual people involved so googled it and found only the first link. Thanks for posting Reena's own account of the events. I salute her patience and tenacity for her decade long fight for justice. She did get reinstated in her job and back salaries but did she get real justice? That scoundrel Ishan Joshi shd have been arrested for sexual harassment and subjugated to some harassment in jail. How come women's organizations did not demand his punishment? Is he that powerful? Related to some minister, I guess...
Did all this happen in Kolkata or Mumbai?

I have always hated Statesman for its pompous tone and air of superiority, like throwbacks to the British era. Now I know I was right, all that high and mighty attitude is a coverup for all kinds of filth and misogyny.

Edited by pallavi25 - 05 May 2013 at 4:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Woman's Fight Against Sexual Harrassment DETAILS (Page 2)" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting this...

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

I was also very curious to know the names of the actual people involved so googled it and found only the first link. Thanks for posting Reena's own account of the events. I salute her patience and tenacity for her decade long fight for justice. She did get reinstated in her job and back salaries but did she get real justice? That scoundrel Ishan Joshi shd have been arrested for sexual harassment and subjugated to some harassment in jail. How come women's organizations did not demand his punishment? Is he that powerful? Related to some minister, I guess...
Did all this happen in Kolkata or Mumbai?

I have always hated Statesman for its pompous tone and air of superiority, like throwbacks to the British era. Now I know I was right, all that high and mighty attitude is a coverup for all kinds of filth and misogyny.

You are so right. Ishan Joshi is sucha shameless man that he was eager to cover the Delhi rape news. He himself is NO less than a rapist..!!
He should be kicked out of the organisation and he should NOT get employment in any other.
Men like him are a threat to the women.

pallavi25

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Thanks for posting this...

My pleasure...Smile

bratz007

Goldie

bratz007

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Muskaan92

vikysaran

vikysaran

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
good job dude. you copied everything from crime patrol dastak blog! Great!! Wink

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikysaran

good job dude. you copied everything from crime patrol dastak blog! Great!! Wink

I am a regular visitor to that blogSmile
I have subscribed so they send me a mail about each case.

You made an ID just to tell me this..??

vikysaran

vikysaran

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskaan92

Originally posted by vikysaran

I am a regular visitor to that blogSmile
I have subscribed so they send me a mail about each case.

You made an ID just to tell me this..??

I am co-owner of the that blog by the way...

Muskaan92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top