Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

prem_diwani

IF-Dazzler

prem_diwani

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Angry
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

Thanks Anu, as sneha said  it was much needed post but we are too attached with the show and can't help ourselves from getting worried.

I mean both Sara khan and love triangle are bad news for Junoonians and it is really hard for all of us to control our anger and frustrations.

P.S: I agree with all you have said.

I know I'm in the same boat and keeping my fingers crossed. Let the track start when ever it does and then we will see where it goes... 

Mouni usey kacha chabba legi.Embarrassed.. She is not one to back down if someone comes near her Prithvi LOL- remember Tina or was it reenaAngry?? 

So maybe even a fleeting interest by someone else in Prithvi will give the r'ship the kickstart of high voltage ishaq between Mithvi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabaSpeaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chaddo mast ho jao (Page 2)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prem_diwani

IF-Dazzler

prem_diwani

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phulwa

I am so sick an tired of all these track changes, that I have been watching the old episodes starting from the 1st one over the weekend. I have watched from 1-35 in these 2 days and that made me so happy and nostalgic. I love MITHVI so much, just want them to be together and the story to have some consistancy and flow.

The old episode still have the punch that now is lacking ... I too enjoy going over them at intervals...Day Dreaming

A song comes to mind - kitni baatein yaad aati hai...

if they keep changing writers as Ajay mentioned in his interview, we will have inconsistencies... 

KyaRe....

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Ur post is much needed for all junoonians who seem to be worried becoz of coming up love triangle...grt post:)
i dont know how much am gonna enjoy coming up have to jus wait n watch as it has not started yet dont want to react much to it..but jus wish more of MiThvi moments..show has turned out serious i wanted it to be light hearted..hmm..hoping for some fun n romance of MiThvi:)

total agree.Smile

prem_diwani

IF-Dazzler

prem_diwani

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Yes.we'll b wid Mithvi alda way bt normally sunshine comes aftr storm, bt here agn a storm is comn.. Cry bt ur effort is appreciated! Clap thanks..bt pls sm1 mk cvs undrstnd dt da era of sad love story is gone..Giv us sm sizzling Mithvi moments to hold onto while dey pass thru deir hard tyms..so many deaths within a week of marriage is jst too much..nd Mithvi being so much filled wid junoon shud b able to mk sizzling romance evn wn da environment nd situation is against dm..shudnt dey? Wink giv us our Mithvi magic bck cvs, pls? If dey cud hate each other to distraction dn deir love nd passion or junoon shud also b overcoming all negativity nd hence we shud b seeing deir xtreme boundless love nd passion nd xtreme physical attraction 4 each other,nt Akash's gloating face, nd dt wud b real Junoon..so we nd evry1 will b 4ced to say aisa tha nafrat toh kaisa ishq!!! Embarrassed

Rightly said LOLLOL

Edited by prem_diwani - 29 April 2013 at 8:27am

prem_diwani

IF-Dazzler

prem_diwani

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsati

Great post..agree with u. We love mithvi so much dat we cant tolerate anyone btw them..we want them 2 b together always..aur unhe hamesha saath dekhna hamara junoon ban chuka he ab :-)

LOLLOLLOL humara junoon unhoney dekha nahi hai kya?

KyaRe....

IF-Dazzler

KyaRe....

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Anu am so upset about Mithvi's marital life going for toss Cry Unke naseeb main ek din ki kushi bhi nahi mili ab tak Ouch I want them to go for HM par yeh spoilers Dead

prem_diwani

prem_diwani

IF-Dazzler

prem_diwani

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahanaG

Anu am so upset about Mithvi's marital life going for toss Cry Unke naseeb main ek din ki kushi bhi nahi mili ab tak Ouch I want them to go for HM par yeh spoilers Dead

Sahana - since its a lub marriage and its only a week old (in serial timelineLOL), they have no reason to stay seperately as in most serials.. 

Toh ek baar gham ke badal nikal jaye toh marital life bhi track pe aana chahiye..
Jaise shaadi happened so suddenly, HM bhi ho jayega. Aur sizzle will be there in full dose -- Nahi kiya na toh, humlogon ko fan fiction ke descriptive posts se kaam chalana padega.Confused  Not a positive scenario.

sabaSpeaks

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prem_diwani

Originally posted by SahanaG

Sahana - since its a lub marriage and its only a week old (in serial timelineLOL), they have no reason to stay seperately as in most serials.. 

Toh ek baar gham ke badal nikal jaye toh marital life bhi track pe aana chahiye..
Jaise shaadi happened so suddenly, HM bhi ho jayega. Aur sizzle will be there in full dose -- Nahi kiya na toh, humlogon ko fan fiction ke descriptive posts se kaam chalana padega.Confused  Not a positive scenario.

This  PH is killing all of us , hum logon ko kitna wait karvayenge Ouchgham ke badal chatne se pahle hi doosre gham ke badal barasne ko tyaar baithi hai Ouch 
inko beech main pata nahi sizzke karner ka mauka  milega ya hamesha ki tarah fizzle ho jayenge Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prem_diwaniTehsinaJFJ

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.