Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

prem_diwani

IF-Dazzler

prem_diwani

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Junoon and Mithvi - both have touched us and drawn us completely into their lives. We laugh with them, feel sad with them, love them together and individually and  wish aggressively for them to be together. Hug
We can stand no one between them or talk about them. Angry We wish for a lovely life for them full of love n  passion. Heart

I believe we really have become junoonian's in that respect. LOL

What I noticed is as the track got more negative and almost took over the show for over 2 months, the rumors of another vile love triangle, a banked love that is nowhere near how sizzling Mithvi were, we too have become dejected and demoralized.  All of us seem to be bogged down with the sadness of it all.

But I feel staying in love with MIthVi is in our hands by remembering the good that drew us to the show and that we continue to see in flashes. The past 2 weeks have shown an emotional connection that is beautiful and they completely embraced it. From their first big fight to an absence of any ego to ask each other forgiveness, to caring for each others small comforts to facing tragedy together to reiteration of how each others actions impacts them.. I loved it allDay Dreaming.. 

The villain got a dream sequence dhulai and a resounding slap in the face of his cheap dialogues. PartyThese are definitely celebratory moments and thats what I'm focussed on. We are on the last stretch of the Akash track (thats what I hope). 

So friends join me to say  - bahut ho gaya with the negative news and the feeling it raises as tracks will come n go but Mithvi ke saath hum log rahenge. 

Lets get mast with  our fab jodi who fight - love - hug - with passion and wait for the even more good times to come . 

Edited by prem_diwani - 28 April 2013 at 10:07pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10JunoonianmonalikaphulwaaafiiKyaRe....jmoyee200sabaSpeaksbr200910TehsinaJFJsnehapatro-SweetDesire-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chaddo mast ho jao" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
wish for Mithvi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prem_diwani

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Ur post is much needed for all junoonians who seem to be worried becoz of coming up love triangle...grt post:)
i dont know how much am gonna enjoy coming up have to jus wait n watch as it has not started yet dont want to react much to it..but jus wish more of MiThvi moments..show has turned out serious i wanted it to be light hearted..hmm..hoping for some fun n romance of MiThvi:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwaprem_diwanibr200910TehsinaJFJ

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Thanks Anu, as sneha said  it was much needed post but we are too attached with the show and can't help ourselves from getting worried.

I mean both Sara khan and love triangle are bad news for Junoonians and it is really hard for all of us to control our anger and frustrations.

P.S: I agree with all you have said.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwaprem_diwaniTehsinaJFJ

phulwa

Goldie

phulwa

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
I am so sick an tired of all these track changes, that I have been watching the old episodes starting from the 1st one over the weekend. I have watched from 1-35 in these 2 days and that made me so happy and nostalgic. I love MITHVI so much, just want them to be together and the story to have some consistancy and flow.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prem_diwaniKyaRe....TehsinaJFJ

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Yes.we'll b wid Mithvi alda way bt normally sunshine comes aftr storm, bt here agn a storm is comn.. Cry bt ur effort is appreciated! Clap thanks..bt pls sm1 mk cvs undrstnd dt da era of sad love story is gone..Giv us sm sizzling Mithvi moments to hold onto while dey pass thru deir hard tyms..so many deaths within a week of marriage is jst too much..nd Mithvi being so much filled wid junoon shud b able to mk sizzling romance evn wn da environment nd situation is against dm..shudnt dey? Wink giv us our Mithvi magic bck cvs, pls? If dey cud hate each other to distraction dn deir love nd passion or junoon shud also b overcoming all negativity nd hence we shud b seeing deir xtreme boundless love nd passion nd xtreme physical attraction 4 each other,nt Akash's gloating face, nd dt wud b real Junoon..so we nd evry1 will b 4ced to say aisa tha nafrat toh kaisa ishq!!! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Junoonianprem_diwani

luvsati

Goldie

luvsati

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Great post..agree with u. We love mithvi so much dat we cant tolerate anyone btw them..we want them 2 b together always..aur unhe hamesha saath dekhna hamara junoon ban chuka he ab :-)

prem_diwani

prem_diwani

IF-Dazzler

prem_diwani

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Ur post is much needed for all junoonians who seem to be worried becoz of coming up love triangle...grt post:)
i dont know how much am gonna enjoy coming up have to jus wait n watch as it has not started yet dont want to react much to it..but jus wish more of MiThvi moments..show has turned out serious i wanted it to be light hearted..hmm..hoping for some fun n romance of MiThvi:)

Thank u sneha , we r worried on what they are doing to Junoon. But as Prithvi said, love  is stronger and it will weigh down the negative.

Once they hit on the right writers combo, things will turn around...

KyaRe....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.