Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
in village track 

i m so connected ..so attached with all characters of junoon ..even with suni-kani tooTongue 

in city track 

i don't care about any characters except our mithvi 
kisi se connect ka feel hi nahi aata Confused

so cv bhai , plz explore the relationships of all characters with mithvi ...

love story hai toh love dikhao ..love traingles kyun dikha rahe Tongue jab sab dikha sakte ho toh ..maine toh best idea diya h ..u can use this & explore relationship with mithvi  Embarrassed NOT WITH NEW ENTRIESDisapprove

ps: junoon has the big hole ... the original concept ...show starting 20 saal pehle wala raaz ... wo bellman ..uska raaz .kalki bhabhi ka apne devar k liye nafrat sudha k liye nafrat...sab gutter me chala gaya ..mujhe toh child marriage hi thik se samjh nahi aayi ..prithvi ko aisa kyaa ho gaya tha jo shadi karwani padi .. health problem batayi gayi thi .. toh bhai aisa kyaa bada problem thaa ..jo kids ki shaadi ho gayi Ouch 

in sabke liye PH & channel responsible hai ..channel agar acha se yaa lol buraa se hi promotion karta toh ..PH itna experiment nahi karte for sake of TRP .. & PH ..aap atleast medias se interviews toh de hi sakte ho naa ex: SBS SBB ..wo bhi nahi h Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ananthi.shankarDeepaavengaafiiKyaRe....-SweetDesire-VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i m not attached" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prem_diwani

IF-Dazzler

prem_diwani

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
yes liza, thats what my peeve is too, they are not taking the time to develop the story beyond akash and his manipulations. 

We still dont know anyone yet. RK? Dadi who knew of their love yet stood by and nearly let meera get married to akash? a fledging relation with Sanjana as a protective brother and now they don't talk... 

They started Prithvi going to offfice and then - nothing... why? if he is to be in the city they should promote that line effectively rther than only the hotel room angle...

lost potential will be another nail in Junoon's problems.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....TehsinaJFJliza81

KyaRe....

IF-Dazzler

KyaRe....

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Even me Liza Dead I don't like anyone other than Mithvi in city track, everyone is a bore Dead Feel like changing channel when others come on TV. There is no story or character progress in city track, character come in & out randomly Confused Editing & direction is terrible, ab new entry ke short skirts pe camera atke rahega shayad DeadDeadDead 

12gaon ke sabi character mast the, i liked them all including Laakhan & Kalki Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TehsinaJFJliza81VasusenaRadheya

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
like kar do bhailog ..post :p
will read comments soon 
busy Dead

-SweetDesire-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SweetDesire-

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
you said the truth! i wish they would return to village

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liza81

aafii

IF-Dazzler

aafii

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
liza...yarr same here...

liza81

sue_21

IF-Rockerz

sue_21

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Suni toh is Sunehri!!! Yeh Kani kaun hai ab??? ConfusedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

liza81VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sue_21

Suni toh is Sunehri!!! Yeh Kani kaun hai ab??? ConfusedLOL
You didn't know ? Liza is calling sunheri Kaani since her 1st day . Cry

liza81

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.