Qubool Hai

Congrats!! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 16

boreddamsel

IF-Rockerz

boreddamsel

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Now now let's not go complaining about the few sane mods around here! 
They are the reason posts without drool survive on TV forums! 
Go little girl, go suck on your lollipop .. Shocked No that's not KSG ..it's a lollipop! Ermm

Hey Zaxo, I thought you wouldn't be back until June .. or was that Omni? Tongue Couldn't stay away for long, could you? Tongue

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-RJ2012McNinjaMiss CherieSanzBarbie-PrimaDonna-Omnipotence-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.LadyDabanggshewolf.OnepoundChicaartipartyySultan_Of_SwingKookiemonsterDhoxiTarantallegra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Congrats!! (Page 9)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--victoRiya-RJ2012McNinjaMiss CherieSanzBarbieprabbsOmnipotenceaartipartyyKookiemonsterOnepoundChicLadyDabanggshewolf.DhoxiPentaminous.

aartipartyy

IF-Sizzlerz

aartipartyy

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

@ Red
1. The things that I brought up were not petty first all.sticky management is quite important for any forum and I hop that u understand it very well..
sticky management is one thing and micro managing is another. you cannot expect something to be stickied one millisecond after it's been posted Big smile
2.Look,I've lots of problem with an inactive mod.It gives me a feeling which might be wrong many times too that DTs don't care for this forum at all.I think if any member feels like that about a DT then that's not good.Isn't it?And this feeling is not just mkine but many others as well.
ok idg why you have this huge problem with inactivity when it's something that's unavoidable. It's obviously their desc. if they want to be inactive or not or spend all their time on I-F wasting their life away. All the mods ARE DOING their job- clearing out the spam posts, sticking, creating contests etc. etc.
3.Vijay has never ever replied to a single pm of mine in the past 6 months.Global mods reply and other mods as well.But when issues related to unfair attitude of IF towards QH was brought in SC/TB, Vijay didn't make an attempt to reply to the pms and even mods n global mods didn't give a satisfactory response.All we got as an aswer was that go n talk to TB which again was useless.LOL
IF is hopeless at times.
Vijay obviously has a life. I'm pretty sure he goes on vacation a lot (don't ask me how i know) and he probably gets 100s of PMs a week. he is the big boss after all. Let's just consider him the Chulbul Pandey of I-F and Chulbul obviously doesn't have much time to look into small resolvable things. 
4. It amuses me to see if u didn't find Gun's reply immature.she poked her nose in convos that didn't involve her.That's the first immaturity.Next when a member spoke for me in my absence,she was even rude to her.I don't think she called her name out or did something.she just stated her points and agreed with my views.What wrong did she do?
She's a mod. She has to poke into things that involve people being mean to each other. And honestly i have eyes of my own she wasn't being rude to her she was just setting her straight and if you have a problem with that tell her
6,7,8. Look I've no problems if Gun has exams for the whole of her life.But if she has taken up the responsibility of this forum,she needs to devote time to it.Just by closing the bashing threads and replying quickly to pms does not ends her role as a mod first of all.
but. that's the job of the mods. To keep peace on India-Forums. Gunia is trying her best to make things work in this forum and be as active as possible you need to give her credit for that. Opening PMs and closing bashing threads is part of her job requirement what more do u want her to do? Make phanka posts, drool at KSGs feet?
I think I shud tell u something about myself now.I've served the DMG forum moderator of [email protected],I understand the duties of a mod very well by my experience.I've handled many issues and trust me the controversies with SR/AR are nothing as compared to what u've seen in IPK and at times on this forum.CVs were made to bow down infront of public demand in the end.
Ok dats cool Thumbs Up Oh believe me hun i've seen enough of the SR/AR things. The whole reason I didn't make an acct on I-F until MJHT. I've had friends on both the SR and AR side being called nasty things. I know the things that happen. And pls don't tell me about what i've seen on the IPK forum because the MJHT forum was even more of a mess 
So by my experience,I can tell u that really if a forum rules the ranking charts,DTs are responsible for it very much as well apart from the contribution of the members.
But that doesn't mean they have to sit there and spam the videos of QH with "You r0Ck KaRaN. SurbHiz luKIn b00tiFul"
Well Gunia could have defended herself without being rude and maintaining her calm.I was not rude to her nor did I bash her.
lol hunny you sure did say some things that were hurtful. 
so why was I treated as if I'm a basher and loves to attack the DTs.
It's coz of my efforts that we get MOTW every week otherwise mods had put it on a hault for gud for nothing reason for 1 month.Can u imagine?
that's super awesome but what does that have to do with this subject? it seems like you're trying to promote yourself to the DT more than discuss this issue Ermm
Believe it or not but DTs of QH have neglected their responsibilities time and again due to their real life work pressures or other things.But yeah!! The forum ranking and members have suffered due to such lack of interest n ignorance for months.Now being an active n responsible member,I cudn't take it anymore.
But it's not just the DT's fault. It's also the members. Maybe if there were more members helping with the ranking or more articles being released then the ranking would be higher. 
And yeah!! Don't u think it's really unfair to have a person to keep a check on ur activities when he/she does not even watch the show?Everyone wants a leader with whom he/she can share interests and discuss them properly.
Ok honestly it doesn't even matter if a mod watches a show or not. You don't have to watch a show to know the rights and wrongs of a forum
Many a times I've seen mods closing threads which didn't really deserve to be closed and this could only be attributed to one reason and that is their lack of interest in the show.
Like the slap ones right? Those needed to be closed because of the misconduct going on in the threads
Personally I would like to have a DT who watches QH.It does not matter if he/she is an excellent leader or not because I feel that DTs also can feel concerned for the forum rankings only if they watch the show.they are not machines who are designed to operate.Right?They are humans and they need to relate to the show to take new and interesting initiatives for forum to improve the activity and hold the interest of members.I hope u may understand my POV.
But you need to understand that being an excellent leader is something SUPER imp. If you have 10 angry phankas yelling at you because a KSG thread was closed you need to be able to stand up and say no you're not allowed to have this thread. 
9. I applied for the DT activity once long time back just before QH started.I thought to be get a chance to be a part of QH's D-Team. I'm glad that I was not selected coz now I don't wish to be a part of IF D-Team who have been really unfair to my beloved KSG n show and don't care to give any articles for the show and have no affection for the show or sentiments of QH forum members at all.
Go sign up for forum32 then. They have PLENTY of articles and pics on your beloved QH :)
10. Thanks for bringing it to notice.It's another concern of mine as to why a single person is given a chance to handle 2-3 DTs at the same time.IF has hundreds of members and I believe that newcomers should also be given a chance part from the old ones.Often I've felt that division of labour is not done appropriately on IF and I can say the same about DTs of QH as well.
Newcomers should be given a chance yes but you need to have qualities that MAKE you a mod. Making phanka posts and bashing posts does not make you a mod nor does it make you a good person. I'm not saying you're bashing but you are on the verge of being very very opinionated.
11.I've had talk with Jyoti for giving us a mod who belongs to the forum actually but she said that the decision lies with higher admins,she can do nothing.
12. Yeah!! I know how the mods are selected.I wish QH mods were chosen the same way. Cry They are made a part of DTs owing to their previous activities on other shows.I wish we had mods who really belonged to this forum and loved the show as well. Cry 
Loving the show and handling the forum the correct way is not the same thing 
13.*Phew*Thank God u didn't think that I was bashing the mods..LOL

I hope u may soon start making pankha posts. LOL 
i'll pass 
So,are u loving ASYA??
I've loved AsYa since October 30th 2012 thanks 
It was nice talking to u
Take care!
U tc too :)

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--victoRiya-RJ2012McNinjaMiss Cherie-PrimaDonna-prabbsrini_katOmnipotence-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.OnepoundChicnidu_dsenaLadyDabanggshewolf.KookiemonsterDhoxi-Jwalamukhi-TarantallegraSamraat_92

.King-Of-Kings

IF-Addictz

.King-Of-Kings

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Asma(thats ur name right) i supported you in that thread. Thread should not have been closed. You raised some really good points in that thread.

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

-Swetha--victoRiya-RJ2012nitu07OmnipotenceMcNinja-PrimaDonna-Miss CherieSanzBarbieKookiemonsterOnepoundChicLadyDabanggshewolf.Pentaminous.-Jwalamukhi-Samraat_92neha-rockss

aartipartyy

IF-Sizzlerz

aartipartyy

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
^^thank you chandramukhi
seriously tho i have no idea what the main purpose of this thread and the other thread was??
the purpose shifted from interfering in the DT's personal life, self promotion to what this girl wants from santa next christmas LOL

IceflamesRJ2012-victoRiya-nitu07OmnipotenceMcNinjaMiss CherieSanzBarbie-PrimaDonna-KookiemonsterOnepoundChicLadyDabanggshewolf.Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92neha-rockss

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--victoRiya-RJ2012nitu07Omnipotence-PrimaDonna-SanzBarbieMiss CherieKookiemonsteraartipartyyLadyDabanggshewolf.Pentaminous.

aartipartyy

IF-Sizzlerz

aartipartyy

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Originally posted by --Aartzz--

^^thank you chandramukhi
seriously tho i have no idea what the main purpose of this thread and the other thread was??
the purpose shifted from interfering in the DT's personal life, self promotion to what this girl wants from santa next christmas LOL

Hahaha it seem more like a bruised ego issue here. "How dare someone close the Ms. highness' thread" LOLLOL Also she is acting like a sore loser for not getting into DT. Glad someone saw through her and kicked her application off the list. Rather the forum be Modless than having to deal with someone who can't even structure her response properly and she is dreaming of becoming a Mod Tongue

P.S: TM, time to get a diary and create a "shitty dear diary" than being a wasting the space of this cyber world with your gibberish.

bruised ego issues phanka issues same thing right? LOL
but really i don't get this shameless promotion she's giving herself... like do you like the DT or do you not?

lol she should make a diss book and release it to the public entitled "my days of QH. The tale of QH forumer"
I'm trying to find words that aren't mean but i can't think of any rn sooo shitty responses for everything sorry xD

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-RJ2012nitu07Omnipotenceshewolf.-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.Kookiemonster

Post Reply New Post

Go to top