Qubool Hai

Congrats!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 16

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

Fawn1Mal_Parker-Swetha--victoRiya-IceflamesRJ2012LeadNitratenitu07TheGadabout-vish94-McNinjaOmnipotence-PrimaDonna-Saffroniasupriya.ipkkndcanuck-umzClosed.........rini_katSanzBarbieMiss CherieKookiemonsterOnepoundChicLadyDabanggSuper.Psycho_shewolf.Pentaminous.Freethinker112DhoxiTarantallegraSamraat_92-Jwalamukhi-_dkmystery_neha-rockssTony_StraK786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Congrats!! (Page 8)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
What the fish!
How on earth can u be against a nicest person on earth who is Gunia aka persephone

Am disgusted to hear and see those against her!
I cannot tolerate anyone who goes and does this to my friend so i standby zaxo!

Quit talking about her, cause she has no personal grudge against anyone on this forum!! Unhappy

p.s wasting ur time pming higher authorities aint gnna help
Vijay, shruti or aahana doesnt have the time, there busy with their lives than being on IF for 24hours

Edited* typo

Edited by -JungleeBilli- - 30 April 2013 at 5:08pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--victoRiya-IceflamesRJ2012Miss CherieMcNinjaSaffronia-vish94-canuck-umzSanzBarbie-PrimaDonna-OmnipotenceLadyDabanggshewolf.OnepoundChic-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.Freethinker112KookiemonsterDhoxi-Jwalamukhi-neha-rockssTony_StraK786

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-RJ2012IceflamesMiss Cherie-PrimaDonna-rini_katSanzBarbieOmnipotencePentaminous.shewolf.Freethinker112neha-rockssnikita_88Tony_StraK786

Dhoxi

IF-Sizzlerz

Dhoxi

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Tm- Put your caps off, and start reading your book and prepare for exam. I'm sure you won't pass it by getting out your frustration here over the DTs especially Gunia. 

She's a DT, all she is doing is for this forum, and keep forum healthy in a way of discussion. 

Really shocked reading some of the comments where saying Gunia should appolize to TM, really? Even Gunia has her life, her own personal problems, you really can't judge a person whom you don't even know personally. 

As far as i know you won't find a friendly DT like her in any forum, I have seen her and her comments not only in this forum but also in other but she is always fair enough (talking about you being unfair) 

If DT's were immature then your forum rank wouldn't be there where it is right now.

Seriously get a life 

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--victoRiya-RJ2012meriyaarOmnipotenceMcNinjaMiss CherieSaffronia-vish94-rini_katcanuck-umz-PrimaDonna-SanzBarbieNaach_BasantiOnepoundChicshewolf.LadyDabanggFreethinker112KookiemonsterPentaminous.-Chandramukhi--Jwalamukhi-TarantallegraSamraat_92

Dhoxi

IF-Sizzlerz

Dhoxi

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
I didn't have intentions to corner Gun or anyone else.I just wanted to ask if her exams will ever end and I don't understand why she has made such a huge hue and cry about it.I just want the mod of this forum to be a little more active here.I don't think I've asked Gun to bring a star for me.Right?

Oh really? you gotta be kidding me seriously? If you didnt had any intentions why would you even bothered to make a post when you have exams going on, see you just like visit forum when exams going on, Gunia does same as well even though her exams are going on and try her best to response asap. 

When you hurt someone should that person should laugh on it? 

Well guess what Thanks for hurting Gunia after posting this thread. Thanks for showing how friendly enough are you with DT. 

Just be patient and wait until DT's response you of anything. 

It's all started with a actors of this show and look where's it ended now? questioning to DT? 

Edited by Dhoxi - 30 April 2013 at 5:22pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

IceflamesRJ2012meriyaarmoomin4455supriya.ipkknd-vish94-McNinja-PrimaDonna-canuck-umzrini_katOmnipotenceMiss CheriePentaminous.-Chandramukhi-Naach_BasantiKookiemonsterLadyDabanggSuper.Psycho_shewolf.OnepoundChic-Jwalamukhi-Samraat_92Tarantallegra

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhoxi

Tm- Put your caps off, and start reading your book and prepare for exam. I'm sure you won't pass it by getting out yourfrustrationhere over the DTs especially Gunia.

She's a DT, all she is doing is for this forum, and keep forum healthy in a way of discussion.

Really shocked reading some of the comments where saying Gunia should appolize to TM, really? Even Gunia has her life, her own personal problems, you really can't judge a person whom you don't even know personally.

As far as i know you won't find a friendly DT like her in any forum, I have seen her and her comments not only in this forum but also in other but she is always fair enough (talking about you being unfair)

If DT's were immature then your forum rank wouldn't be there where it is right now.

Seriously get a life
dhoxi my friend
They are bachay
Kya samjhay gay LOL
Double standard ke log Angry they wnt understand gunia has an life outside IF,
Rather than revising for exams, they are drooling over grover, and attacking an DT for no specific reason! And there no way hell gunia will be apologizing to the topic maker

So i do agree if there were no mods and if they were inmature then yeh forum to gaya kaam se LOL

I feel bad for gunia! She doesnt deserve this attacking!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--victoRiya--PrimaDonna-Freethinker112DhoxiPentaminous.Samraat_92

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--victoRiya-RJ2012McNinjaMiss CherieSanzBarbie-PrimaDonna-SaffroniaOmnipotenceLadyDabanggPentaminous.OnepoundChicshewolf.aartipartyyKookiemonsterDhoxineha-rockssTarantallegraSamraat_92

Dhoxi

IF-Sizzlerz

Dhoxi

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Originally posted by Dhoxi

Tm- Put your caps off, and start reading your book and prepare for exam. I'm sure you won't pass it by getting out yourfrustrationhere over the DTs especially Gunia.

Seriously get a life
dhoxi my friend
They are bachay
Kya samjhay gay LOL
Double standard ke log Angry they wnt understand gunia has an life outside IF,
Rather than revising for exams, they are drooling over grover, and attacking an DT for no specific reason! And there no way hell gunia will be apologizing to the topic maker

So i do agree if there were no mods and if they were inmature then yeh forum to gaya kaam se LOL

I feel bad for gunia! She doesnt deserve this attacking!

I wonder when they will grow up and be mature Sleepy 

I think they only think themselves as a human  and has life outside IF LOL

I know , thats what i was thinking ROFL I wonder they will get a question full of what happened in QH forum and all those stuffs LOL Spending time taking out their frustration when they have their bloody exams 

I know, never seen any mean and rude member of IF towards DT, Dont be hurt reading it, it's like pay back time to you LOL for what you did through your post to Gunia 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-victoRiya-RJ2012McNinjaMiss Cherie-PrimaDonna-OmnipotenceOnepoundChicLadyDabanggshewolf.-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.Kookiemonsteraartipartyyneha-rockssTarantallegra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top