crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic

Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

Originally posted by Rockerchic

Just to one of your points
The Kabhi factor is NOT an AT, it's a discussion thread which is just named TKF. We have tonnes of chat clubs and discussionthreadsand this is just one of the many.

None of the other threads got any mention why the TKF? Just like the Basherz Dori, the Zingo's club, the chat club, it's another place.

The maker of the thread should decide what she wants to do with that thread. It's none of your concern what so ever.

Can u plz read the post on page 3 regarding the AT matter?
I've had a chat with Shaz thru pms and conveyed her the aim of putting KF in the wishlist.
I just stated it as my wish but my purpose of bringing KABHI thread into discussion was more coz of the absence of OS contest from stickies.Since I had a wishlist and not set of instructions,I think I can be a little more free to write what I feel about various things on the forumI.I've tried my best not to offend anyone and I hope u read the last para in which I've apologized in advance too for the same if I did it unintentionally.

I had a talk with CM regarding the merger of 2 ATs after a few days of KF coming into being but I was not satisfied much by her reply.I mentioned this matter in my wishlist coz I wanted to know if I'm the only one who feels that both ATs shud be merged.and yeah!! I've found others too who agreed with me.LOL

I get offended when I see unofficial AT tagged to KF thread.I don't wish to see unofficial word attached to such an amazing thread.So,I thought that the merger of 2 threads by mutual agreement b/w core members if possible can give us one single AT on KABHI.

But now I understood that the purpose of KABHI thread is much different from the AT after going thru Shaz's pms yesterday.I never meant the closure of either of the 2 threads by asking a merger.But I'm sad that few people got mislead by my statement and I'm take the responsibility of creating such a misconception solely.
I didn't mean any harm as I myself am a member of KF and visit it in my free time.Please try to understand things first before deriving too many conclusions and that too in the wrong direction.

Basherz Dori, the Zingo's club, the chat club-I don't visit them much,infarct I go there rarely and these threads don't have an unofficial AT tag as well.I'm irritated with the unofficial AT tag coz such a beautiful thread on KABHI needs to be made official.That's why I thought about the merger.

I wonder why I think too much at times.LOL
It's 'ghor kalyug' nowadaysLOL-If u think of doing something better for something/someone,it/he/she is bound to first misunderstand before trying to get a clear idea about the true intentions.
Ghor kalyug!!LOL

I hope u may understand my intentions and not misinterpret me now after my explanation.
Take care!

I didn't say anythingLOL

I just said that it wasn't an ATLOL

Actually I thought to put up an explanation using ur post so that apart from Shaz, all KF core members can hear from my side too regarding the confusion.I think it was needed.
I understand that KABHI FACTOR thread is not really an ATLOL now.Thanks for opening my eye Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Congrats!! (Page 7)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:
arhi-love17, zoyaquboolhai, MrMrsAsyaKhan, mochhug, asya143, MrDmglover, iitaf, rendezvousvin, -iLoveKaran-, TriniIndian88, Do_i_know_u, sophie420, ras224, ---Shweta---, Karan.G.king, ..vidhi.., delena_lover, Nisbahx, viya.mallik4eva, ithasme, RiDz_rox, Salwa_Mehrin, -Yaariyan-, Surish, shanakyasharan, .Dulcet,

Thanks everyone. Hug

aartipartyy

IF-Sizzlerz

aartipartyy

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
I honestly have to disagree and agree with your original post and with this post. Yes a lot of threads are stickied  unnecessarily and sometimes it does take up space. And the Surbhi birthday thread should be stickied.
But i also have to disagree with the whole NL aspect and your issue with the mods. If Aarathi needed help with the NL, she would've asked. Obviously it's enough for her to handle and she has people contributing to the NL so it isn't just her. I don't think you can make the judgement that she has too much work for herself to handle with the fact that 2 other NL members are inactive.
Also you said you didn't intend to make the thread "personal" or to "hurt" anyone. Well it sure seems to me that you really did want to take it personally. Calling out Gunia like that was wrong. Especially since this is a PUBLIC forum and I really don't think every single person in this forum cares if you have issues with her. That's something that needs to be dealt with through PM, not in a public manner. That to me is just childish. If she's inactive that's her choice. We all have things to tend to in our own life. You yourself said you have exams. Just because she is a mod doesn't make her a superhero. If she's inactive that's her choice and if you want someone else to replace her or for her not be moderating this forum that's something you'll have to take up with the GM.
ALSO coming back to the aspect of MODS aren't superheroes. Yes I do think that some mods are unfair and I have my fair share of "mod bashing" but you can't expect them to cater to your every need or anyone's every need. 
Look at it through their eyes. They have to make basically EVERYONE on this forum happy, along with closing a bunch of useless threads and they have their own personal life to deal with. I get that you're upset that there's some threads that are floating around that are totally not needed and there should be more imp threads but you can't expect things to get done right away. I'm sure they're trying their best.
This is just my opinion and I hope understand where i'm coming from. 

Edited by --Aartzz-- - 29 April 2013 at 10:09pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

khudajaane.-victoRiya-nitu07OmnipotenceZAHARA.Miss CherieKulfiBaishewolf.-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.-Jwalamukhi-Samraat_92

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Aartzz--

<font size="1" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I honestly have to disagree and agree with your original post and with this post. Yes a lot of threads are stickied unnecessarilyand sometimes it does take up space. And the Surbhi birthday thread should be stickied.</font>
<font size="1" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">But i also have to disagree with the whole NL aspect and your issue with the mods. If Aarathi needed help with the NL, she would've asked. Obviously it's enough for her to handle and she has people contributing to the NL so it isn't just her. I don't think you can make the judgement that she has too much work for herself to handle with the fact that 2 other NL members are inactive.</font>
<font size="1" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Also you said you didn't intend to make the thread "personal" or to "hurt" anyone. Well it sure seems to me that you really did want to take it personally. Calling out Gunia like that was wrong. Especially since this is a PUBLIC forum and I really don't think every single person in this forum cares if you have issues with her. That's something that needs to be dealt with through PM, not in a public manner. That to me is just childish. If she's inactive that's her choice. We all have things to tend to in our own life. You yourself said you have exams. Just because she is a mod doesn't make her a superhero. If she's inactive that's her choice and if you want someone else to replace her or for her not be moderating this forum that's something you'll have to take up with the GM.</font>
<font size="1" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">ALSO coming back to the aspect of MODS aren't superheroes. Yes I do think that some mods are unfair and I have my fair share of "mod bashing" but you can't expect them to cater to your every need or anyone's every need.</font>
<font size="1" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Look at it through their eyes. They have to make basically EVERYONE on this forum happy, along with closing a bunch of useless threads and they have their own personal life to deal with. I get that you're upset that there's some threads that are floating around that are totally not needed and there should be more imp threads but you can't expect things to get done right away. I'm sure they're trying their best.</font>
<font size="1" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">This is just my opinion and I hope understand where i'm coming from.</font>

I understand ur POV and thanks a lot for the comments.
I don't expect u or anyone to agree with me on this account.I stated what I wished just like everyone else.
Since I've never ever seen ur posts in QH forum I wonder if u are new here.I think you are not aware about what has happened in the past 6 months.
We had to pm mods for the silliest issues since they never took initiative but thankfully things are much better than before.But there is always a room for improvement right?
Nothing is right or wrong in this world,everything is perception.
You may be ok with an inactive mod,I'm not.PERIOD!
I've already talked a lot about ur suggestion regarding our mod with CM n admins but they always say that they'll look into the matter and take proper actions.
CM says that the decision lies with admins n she can only forward my request.
I made a request for one more mod when we had only 3 DTs here and the condition of the forum was pathetic with too many bashers.
Infact we didn't have a single Viewbie for a week or two before making a demand for it.
Nothing works on IF before a protest and sadly the dirty politics in choosing DTs exists here as well.

You must have noticed that it was not only me who felt that DTs are not giving 100% on the forum.So,definitely things are not 99% right here.Isn't it?
I hope u may understand that I didn't have any personal motive behind the thread and yeah I really didn't wish to offend.
I think if Gun and others believed that they did their job with 100% dedication,the wishlist thread must have not witnessed such an immature behaviour from the side of DTs.They not only cornered me but others as well just because we don't fear to get a warning or the image on this so-called public forum.I wonder if IF shud be called a public forum at times.Really members receive very less freedom here as compared to various other portals which are even bigger than IF.The admins don't give a damn at times to the pms send to them.The voices of the forum members are often not heard or deliberately ignored just like mine.

I understand that gun has genuine problems of exams but she has been saying this since 29th October.How come is this possible?
She only appears on my threads on the forum which question the DT activities apart from stickies and other bashers/conflicting threads.what shud I derive out of this?
I wonder if few DTs of the forum even watch the show.Really,I've felt that a few don't give a damn to forum rankings as they like other shows coz often I've seen them playing pass the buck game.Often,I've seen DTs to blame lower rank's reason on members that they can't do anything if members are not involved in various activities.

I don't want mods to fulfill my wishes.I just want them to take care of my beloved forum properly which very often they don't have time to do for whatever genuine reasons they have.
Another thing which intrigues me is that if a person does not have much time to devote to the forum,why has he/she taken up such a huge responsibility in the first place?This fact really amuses me at times and sometimes my ears get really tired of hearing I'm busy with exams,studies,job,etc etc when things have to compromised regarding the forum activities.

Personally,I feel that mods shud be chosen from the members of the forum by the forum members instead of admins coz I'm a firm believer of democracy.But then I think I don't really have a say in this matter being a mere member and I'm ok with the procedures n policies of IF as long as they are working for the benefit of forum members.Sometimes it's really difficult to happily accept a person to make decisions for the forum and control it if he/she appears to have no interest in the show and this disinterest in the show eventually reflects upon the performance as well.

OMG!! I just realized that I've written soo much...
I didn't have intentions to corner Gun or anyone else.I just wanted to ask if her exams will ever end and I don't understand why she has made such a huge hue and cry about it.I just want the mod of this forum to be a little more active here.I don't think I've asked Gun to bring a star for me.Right?
As a member it feels really nice to see DTs showing some interest and passion in taking the forum to number 1 position.
Just like RD organized VM contest,I wish apart from members other DTs may also take such amazing initiatives like this.We have had a OS contest earlier and I thank Shifu n Gun for that from the bottom of my heart.

You have expressed ur thoughts really well.
I just went on with the flow and didn't notice that I've said soo many things when I don't even know you.So,I went through ur profile and noticed that u r a IPK/SRS fan,right?
Welcome to the QH forum dear. Hug
I hope u've a great time here...
And yeah!! Thanks for telling me that u too had some experience with the attitude of mods in some matters.
Take care!

PS-All the above mentioned things are my personal views.Kindlydon't take things to heart.I apologize in advance if I've hurt someone.

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 30 April 2013 at 1:36pm

Prizi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prizi

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Congo :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prizi

Congo :D

Confused For what will u plz explain?

aartipartyy

IF-Sizzlerz

aartipartyy

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

I don't expect u or anyone to agree with me on this account.I stated what I wished just like everyone else.
Since I've never ever seen ur posts in QH forum I wonder if u are new here.I think you are not aware about what has happened in the past 6 months.
no don't worry hun i've been on I-F since MJHT days and made a new acct just for IPK. I've seen enough in my time~ And just because I don't post doesn't mean I'm "new" to the forum. I've seen the things that go on here and some as you've stated are issues and some are pety things that don't need to be brought up :)
We had to pm mods for the silliest issues since they never took initiative but thankfully things are much better than before.But there is always a room for improvement right?
but honestly you're just ONE person in this forum. I don't get what the problem is if the mod is inactive. If she feels like she can't handle her duties as a mod she would've stepped down.
I've already talked a lot about ur suggestion regarding our mod with CM n admins but they always say that they'll look into the matter and take proper actions.
I made a request for one more mod when we had only 3 DTs here and the condition of the forum was pathetic with too many bashers.
I'm sure they have taken your suggestion to heart and they're looking into that. Maybe they don't have enough mods WILLING to take on such a heavy discussion forum. Honestly if I were a mod I would rather handle a small show than one that's large with controversy.
Infact we didn't have a single Viewbie for a week or two before making a demand for it.
Nothing works on IF before a protest and sadly the dirty politics in choosing DTs exists here as well.
I agree in the DT politics. Mostly friends of friends do get picked~ 

You must have noticed that it was not only me who felt that DTs are not giving 100% on the forum.So,definitely things are not 99% right here.Isn't it?
I hope u may understand that I didn't have any personal motive behind the thread and yeah I really didn't wish to offend.
I think if Gun and others believed that they did their job with 100% dedication,the wishlist thread must have not witnessed such an immature behaviour from the side of DTs.They not only cornered me but others as well just because we don't fear to get a warning or the image on this so-called public forum.I wonder if IF shud be called a public forum at times.Really members receive very less freedom here as compared to various other portals which are even bigger than IF.The admins don't give a damn at times to the pms send to them.The voices of the forum members are often not heard or deliberately ignored just like mine.
I looked at Gunia's reply and I found nothing to be immature. Her feelings were hurt by the post and that's why she responded the way she did. She didn't throw a temper tantrum nor did she call you names right? So I wouldn't call her response or any of the DT's response immature.  But once again you never know that they're ignoring you. Maybe they just didn't have  the time to look at the PMs or maybe they're trying to make things work.
I understand that gun has genuine problems of exams but she has been saying this since 29th October.How come is this possible?
Exams is one thing but personal issues is another. You can't judge her activity based on what you see of her on I-F. I went on hiatus myself for about 4 months because I had personal issues that couldn't be put aside for a stupid forum. You only know Gunia from a forum not in real life. You don't know what's going on there so there really isn't any room for you to judge her based on that.
She only appears on my threads on the forum which question the DT activities apart from stickies and other bashers/conflicting threads.what shud I derive out of this?
Well she's obviously going to appear on a thread where she's PERSONALLY called out. If someone called you out in the middle of a large forum you would log on just to see what the fuss is right?
I wonder if few DTs of the forum even watch the show.Really,I've felt that a few don't give a damn to forum rankings as they like other shows coz often I've seen them playing pass the buck game.Often,I've seen DTs to blame lower rank's reason on members that they can't do anything if members are not involved in various activities.
If you look at Sano and some other mods, they don't even watch many shows yet they have EXCELLENT moderation skills. If they don't watch a show or not, that's their personal choice and just because they're part of the DT doesn't make them liable to watch that show. Well if the members don't comment or like videos obviously there will be a lower rank. It isn't just a DT's responsibility to make a show's rank better.
I don't want mods to fulfill my wishes.I just want them to take care of my beloved forum properly which very often they don't have time to do for whatever genuine reasons they have.
If you can do a better job might as well apply for the DT right? 
Another thing which intrigues me is that if a person does not have much time to devote to the forum,why has he/she taken up such a huge responsibility in the first place?This fact really amuses me at times and sometimes my ears get really tired of hearing I'm busy with exams,studies,job,etc etc when things have to compromised regarding the forum activities.
YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND PEOPLE HAVE PERSONAL LIVES. LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND A SHOW. This is a SIDE job for them. They're not getting paid nor are they getting a lot of credit for the tasks they endure. Most of the DT is handling 2-3 forums at once. 
Personally,I feel that mods shud be chosen from the members of the forum by the forum members instead of admins coz I'm a firm believer of democracy.But then I think I don't really have a say in this matter being a mere member and I'm ok with the procedures n policies of IF as long as they are working for the benefit of forum members.Sometimes it's really difficult to happily accept a person to make decisions for the forum and control it if he/she appears to have no interest in the show and this disinterest in the show eventually reflects upon the performance as well.
Did you know mods didn't just log onto I-F and boom they became a mod. Every mod was a regular member like us before. They participated in discussions and showed interest in making I-F a better place. If they don't have interest in the show that's their choice. Maybe make an appeal to the CM saying add in more mods who actually watch the show? That's all i can say for now on this issue.
I didn't have intentions to corner Gun or anyone else.I just wanted to ask if her exams will ever end and I don't understand why she has made such a huge hue and cry about it.I just want the mod of this forum to be a little more active here.I don't think I've asked Gun to bring a star for me.Right?
Honestly if i were Gunia and had someone personally call me out I would feel hurt to so i can't sympathize with you on that~
As a member it feels really nice to see DTs showing some interest and passion in taking the forum to number 1 position.
Just like RD organized VM contest,I wish apart from members other DTs may also take such amazing initiatives like this.We have had a OS contest earlier and I thank Shifu n Gun for that from the bottom of my heart.
I'm glad you like the contests that appear on this forum :)
I just went on with the flow and didn't notice that I've said soo many things when I don't even know you.So,I went through ur profile and noticed that u r a IPK/SRS fan,right?
yess i am. believe me i've had my run in wt soaptea fans and sanayaites so i know what bashing is and what personal opinions are and u my dear are not bashing i'll give you that
thanks for the welcome. still not interested in making phanka posts tho LOL
And yeah!! Thanks for telling me that u too had some experience with the attitude of mods in some matters.
Take care!
you take care too! 
PS-All the above mentioned things are my personal views.Kindlydon't take things to heart.I apologize in advance if I've hurt someone.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-victoRiya-Miss Cherie-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.shewolf.Samraat_92

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Aartzz--

<font size="1" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">no don't worry hun i've been on I-F since MJHT days and made a new acct just for IPK. I've seen enough in my time~ And just because I don't post doesn't mean I'm "new" to the forum. I've seen the things that go on here and some as you've stated are issues and some are pety things that don't need to be brought up :)</font>
<font size="1" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">but honestly you're just ONE person in this forum. I don't get what the problem is if the mod is inactive. If she feels like she can't handle her duties as a mod she would've stepped down.</font>
<font size="1" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">I'm sure they have taken your suggestion to heart and they're looking into that. Maybe they don't have enough mods WILLING to take on such a heavy discussion forum. Honestly if I were a mod I would rather handle a small show than one that's large with controversy.</font>
<font size="1" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">I agree in the DT politics. Mostly friends of friends do get picked~</font>

<font size="1" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">I looked at Gunia's reply and I found nothing to be immature. Her feelings were hurt by the post and that's why she responded the way she did. She didn't throw a temper tantrum nor did she call you names right? So I wouldn't call her response or any of the DT's response immature. But once again you never know that they're ignoring you. Maybe they just didn't have the time to look at the PMs or maybe they're trying to make things work.</font>
<font size="1" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Exams is one thing but personal issues is another. You can't judge her activity based on what you see of her on I-F. I went on hiatus myself for about 4 months because I had personal issues that couldn't be put aside for a stupid forum. You only know Gunia from a forum not in real life. You don't know what's going on there so there really isn't any room for you to judge her based on that.</font>
<font size="1" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Well she's obviously going to appear on a thread where she's PERSONALLY called out. If someone called you out in the middle of a large forum you would log on just to see what the fuss is right?</font>
<font size="1" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">If you look at Sano and some other mods, they don't even watch many shows yet they have EXCELLENT moderation skills. If they don't watch a show or not, that's their personal choice and just because they're part of the DT doesn't make them liable to watch that show. Well if the members don't comment or like videos obviously there will be a lower rank. It isn't just a DT's responsibilityto make a show's rank better.</font>
<font size="1" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">If you can do a better job might as well apply for the DT right?</font>
<font size="1" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND PEOPLE HAVE PERSONAL LIVES. LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND A SHOW. This is a SIDE job for them. They're not getting paid nor are they getting a lot of credit for the tasks they endure. Most of the DT is handling 2-3 forums at once.</font>
<font size="1" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Did you know mods didn't just log onto I-F and boom they became a mod. Every mod was a regular member like us before. They participated in discussions and showed interest in making I-F a better place. If they don't have interest in the show that's their choice. Maybe make an appeal to the CM saying add in more mods who actually watch the show? That's all i can say for now on this issue.</font>
<font size="1" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Honestly if i were Gunia and had someone personally call me out I would feel hurt to so i can't sympathize with you on that~</font>
<font size="1" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">I'm glad you like the contests that appear on this forum :)</font>
<font size="1" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">yess i am. believe me i've had my run in wt soaptea fans and sanayaites so i know what bashing is and what personal opinions are and u my dear are not bashing i'll give you that</font>
<font size="1" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">thanks for the welcome. still not interested in making phanka posts thoLOL</font>
Take care!
<font size="1" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">you take care too!</font>

@ Red
1. The things that I brought up were not petty first all.sticky management is quite important for any forum and I hop that u understand it very well.
2.Look,I've lots of problem with an inactive mod.It gives me a feeling which might be wrong many times too that DTs don't care for this forum at all.I think if any member feels like that about a DT then that's not good.Isn't it?And this feeling is not just mkine but many others as well.
3.Vijay has never ever replied to a single pm of mine in the past 6 months.Global mods reply and other mods as well.But when issues related to unfair attitude of IF towards QH was brought in SC/TB, Vijay didn't make an attempt to reply to the pms and even mods n global mods didn't give a satisfactory response.All we got as an aswer was that go n talk to TB which again was useless.LOL
IF is hopeless at times.
4. It amuses me to see if u didn't find Gun's reply immature.she poked her nose in convos that didn't involve her.That's the first immaturity.Next when a member spoke for me in my absence,she was even rude to her.I don't think she called her name out or did something.she just stated her points and agreed with my views.What wrong did she do?
6,7,8. Look I've no problems if Gun has exams for the whole of her life.But if she has taken up the responsibility of this forum,she needs to devote time to it.Just by closing the bashing threads and replying quickly to pms does not ends her role as a mod first of all.
I think I shud tell u something about myself now.I've served the DMG forum moderator of [email protected],I understand the duties of a mod very well by my experience.I've handled many issues and trust me the controversies with SR/AR are nothing as compared to what u've seen in IPK and at times on this forum.CVs were made to bow down infront of public demand in the end.
So by my experience,I can tell u that really if a forum rules the ranking charts,DTs are responsible for it very much as well apart from the contribution of the members.
Well Gunia could have defended herself without being rude and maintaining her calm.I was not rude to her nor did I bash her.so why was I treated as if I'm a basher and loves to attack the DTs.
It's coz of my efforts that we get MOTW every week otherwise mods had put it on a hault for gud for nothing reason for 1 month.Can u imagine?Believe it or not but DTs of QH have neglected their responsibilities time and again due to their real life work pressures or other things.But yeah!! The forum ranking and members have suffered due to such lack of interest n ignorance for months.Now being an active n responsible member,I cudn't take it anymore.
And yeah!! Don't u think it's really unfair to have a person to keep a check on ur activities when he/she does not even watch the show?Everyone wants a leader with whom he/she can share interests and discuss them properly.Many a times I've seen mods closing threads which didn't really deserve to be closed and this could only be attributed to one reason and that is their lack of interest in the show.Personally I would like to have a DT who watches QH.It does not matter if he/she is an excellent leader or not because I feel that DTs also can feel concerned for the forum rankings only if they watch the show.they are not machines who are designed to operate.Right?They are humans and they need to relate to the show to take new and interesting initiatives for forum to improve the activity and hold the interest of members.I hope u may understand my POV.
9. I applied for the DT activity once long time back just before QH started.I thought to be get a chance to be a part of QH's D-Team. I'm glad that I was not selected coz now I don't wish to be a part of IF D-Team who have been really unfair to my beloved KSG n show and don't care to give any articles for the show and have no affection for the show or sentiments of QH forum members at all.
10. Thanks for bringing it to notice.It's another concern of mine as to why a single person is given a chance to handle 2-3 DTs at the same time.IF has hundreds of members and I believe that newcomers should also be given a chance part from the old ones.Often I've felt that division of labour is not done appropriately on IF and I can say the same about DTs of QH as well.
11.I've had talk with Jyoti for giving us a mod who belongs to the forum actually but she said that the decision lies with higher admins,she can do nothing.
12. Yeah!! I know how the mods are selected.I wish QH mods were chosen the same way. Cry They are made a part of DTs owing to their previous activities on other shows.I wish we had mods who really belonged to this forum and loved the show as well. Cry
13.*Phew*Thank God u didn't think that I was bashing the mods..LOL

I hope u may soon start making pankha posts. LOL
So,are u loving ASYA??
It was nice talking to u
Take care!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top