Qubool Hai

Congrats!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 16

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
i really think they got what you mean, by your suggestions, so we have to wait and watch and you did your job!! :) 

you are welcome dear! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Congrats!! (Page 6)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Dulcet

i really think they got what you mean, by your suggestions, so we have to wait and watch and you did your job!! :)
</div><div>
you are welcome dear! :)

I think u didn't read all the posts.
Actually they didn't understand the purpose of the thread apart from getting that I dared to question them,their roles and activity on the forum.This is really said.
I'm only satisfied with CM's reply and noone else's.

.Dulcet

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
oh ok, i said i cant join the discussions, i am not well informed LOL..

i just hope everything will be solved soon!! :)

crazy4KASH_AR

Rockerchic

IF-Rockerz

Rockerchic

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Just to one of your points
The Kabhi factor is NOT an AT, it's a discussion thread which is just named TKF. We have tonnes of chat clubs and discussion threads and this is just one of the many. 

None of the other threads got any mention why the TKF? Just like the Basherz Dori, the Zingo's club, the chat club, it's another place. 

The maker of the thread should decide what she wants to do with that thread. It's none of your concern what so ever. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bramcote46supriya.ipkkndMiss Cheriecrazy4KASH_AR

sophie420

IF-Dazzler

sophie420

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Aww..Asma di, Don't be disheartened dear. Hug
You were right on your part; since everyone has freedom to say what they believe in. 
I saw your wishlist thread; but didn't have time to comment on it and when I was free and got back to it, it already got closed. Sorry! 
And Asma, you are one of the most loyal and dedicated members on the forum, I understand that you got hurt, after what happened; but please don't stop making analysis and please don't discontinue your SS! The rest is up to you; we respect your decision! 
Wish you the best on your exams and take care! 
~Sophie Hug

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic

The Kabhi factor is NOT an AT, it's a discussion thread which is just named TKF. We have tonnes of chat clubs and discussionthreadsand this is just one of the many.

None of the other threads got any mention why the TKF? Just like the Basherz Dori, the Zingo's club, the chat club, it's another place.

The maker of the thread should decide what she wants to do with that thread. It's none of your concern what so ever.

Can u plz read the post on page 3 regarding the AT matter?
I've had a chat with Shaz thru pms and conveyed her the aim of putting KF in the wishlist.
I just stated it as my wish but my purpose of bringing KABHI thread into discussion was more coz of the absence of OS contest from stickies.Since I had a wishlist and not set of instructions,I think I can be a little more free to write what I feel about various things on the forumI.I've tried my best not to offend anyone and I hope u read the last para in which I've apologized in advance too for the same if I did it unintentionally.

I had a talk with CM regarding the merger of 2 ATs after a few days of KF coming into being but I was not satisfied much by her reply.I mentioned this matter in my wishlist coz I wanted to know if I'm the only one who feels that both ATs shud be merged.and yeah!! I've found others too who agreed with me.LOL

I get offended when I see unofficial AT tagged to KF thread.I don't wish to see unofficial word attached to such an amazing thread.So,I thought that the merger of 2 threads by mutual agreement b/w core members if possible can give us one single AT on KABHI.

But now I understood that the purpose of KABHI thread is much different from the AT after going thru Shaz's pms yesterday.I never meant the closure of either of the 2 threads by asking a merger.But I'm sad that few people got mislead by my statement and I'm take the responsibility of creating such a misconception solely.
I didn't mean any harm as I myself am a member of KF and visit it in my free time.Please try to understand things first before deriving too many conclusions and that too in the wrong direction.

Basherz Dori, the Zingo's club, the chat club-I don't visit them much,infarct I go there rarely and these threads don't have an unofficial AT tag as well.I'm irritated with the unofficial AT tag coz such a beautiful thread on KABHI needs to be made official.That's why I thought about the merger.

I wonder why I think too much at times.LOL
It's 'ghor kalyug' nowadaysLOL-If u think of doing something better for something/someone,it/he/she is bound to first misunderstand before trying to get a clear idea about the true intentions.
Ghor kalyug!!LOL

I hope u may understand my intentions and not misinterpret me now after my explanation.
Take care!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RockerchicKulfiBai

Rockerchic

IF-Rockerz

Rockerchic

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

Originally posted by Rockerchic

The Kabhi factor is NOT an AT, it's a discussion thread which is just named TKF. We have tonnes of chat clubs and discussionthreadsand this is just one of the many.

Can u plz read the post on page 3 regarding the AT matter?
I've had a chat with Shaz thru pms and conveyed her the aim of putting KF in the wishlist.
I just stated it as my wish but my purpose of bringing KABHI thread into discussion was more coz of the absence of OS contest from stickies.Since I had a wishlist and not set of instructions,I think I can be a little more free to write what I feel about various things on the forumI.I've tried my best not to offend anyone and I hope u read the last para in which I've apologized in advance too for the same if I did it unintentionally.

I had a talk with CM regarding the merger of 2 ATs after a few days of KF coming into being but I was not satisfied much by her reply.I mentioned this matter in my wishlist coz I wanted to know if I'm the only one who feels that both ATs shud be merged.and yeah!! I've found others too who agreed with me.LOL

I get offended when I see unofficial AT tagged to KF thread.I don't wish to see unofficial word attached to such an amazing thread.So,I thought that the merger of 2 threads by mutual agreement b/w core members if possible can give us one single AT on KABHI.

But now I understood that the purpose of KABHI thread is much different from the AT after going thru Shaz's pms yesterday.I never meant the closure of either of the 2 threads by asking a merger.But I'm sad that few people got mislead by my statement and I'm take the responsibility of creating such a misconception solely.
I didn't mean any harm as I myself am a member of KF and visit it in my free time.Please try to understand things first before deriving too many conclusions and that too in the wrong direction.

Basherz Dori, the Zingo's club, the chat club-I don't visit them much,infarct I go there rarely and these threads don't have an unofficial AT tag as well.I'm irritated with the unofficial AT tag coz such a beautiful thread on KABHI needs to be made official.That's why I thought about the merger.

I wonder why I think too much at times.LOL
It's 'ghor kalyug' nowadaysLOL-If u think of doing something better for something/someone,it/he/she is bound to first misunderstand before trying to get a clear idea about the true intentions.
Ghor kalyug!!LOL

I hope u may understand my intentions and not misinterpret me now after my explanation.
Take care!

I didn't say anything LOL

I just said that it wasn't an AT LOL

crazy4KASH_AR

rendezvousvin

IF-Rockerz

rendezvousvin

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Asma I didn't see the wishlist thread so I don't know what all happened there but I know one thing that as a forum member you are entitled to your views and criticism... We all have our freedom of speech and no one can take that away from us... I know there are some restrictions but as far as I know you, you are very well aware of the same and will never do/say anything to let others down... You are the calmest person I ever came across and after reading your post I am 100% sure that something really bad happened for which you have lost your calm... 

I just can say Asma let others say whatever they want.. You don't spoil your mood because of some people who don't even care... We all love you deary and want you here...Hug

crazy4KASH_AR

Post Reply New Post

Go to top