Qubool Hai

Congrats!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 16

shewolf.

IF-Sizzlerz

shewolf.

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
I beg to differ on that part. I was online when you posted that wishlist thread and honestly i found it quite ridiculous.

I'll keep in mind that even if a mod simply acts like a guest and just replies back to pms and closes the threads as per required,I should not request her/him to give a little more time and attention to this forum so that the forum can be managed more effectively and efficiently.
^^I do not honestly understand what you mean by "active" I'd love to know your definition of that word.
I'm trying to put this up in simple words that the major job of the DT is to maintain peace and discipline on the forum. do you find bashing posts floating against any of the actors 24*7? No. If that had been the case then your argument of the DT not being active would have been right!

And as for participating in discussions its personal choice. I watch QH regularly but I have my entrance coming up in a months time, that exam either makes or breaks my career.. so just to show I'm active should I leave my studies and sit and droll over here? and fangirl just to show I'm active? If that's your definition of active?

And I went through that thread of yours and you really did get personal with Gunia on those matters and well like you said
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

Truth is always bitter and unacceptable at times too!LOL

and as for the KaJen anniversary thread..ermm when KaJen fans who are a part of the AT and the members who run the AT acc. dint have a problem with opening the anniversary thread in the DMG forum. why do you have a problem with it? and if you did have a problem why dint you go and discuss it with them?

and as for taking permission from the DT regarding everything is b/c its their job to maintain discipline on the forum..imagine if we dint have to inform or take permission this forum would have been a mess and maybe you'd make another post of accusing the DT saying that they don't know how to keep the forum clean and organized.

Last but not the least,I'll remember that this forum is full of silent spectators who can like a single pic related to the show but not write a single word in relation to an important issue.
^PS: I do believe people reply to topics they agree with or have something to discuss in.

PPS: I have nothing against you but that topic, as a member offended me.. I let the topic pass yesterday but I just needed to reply to this and put my pov forth..and idk if sound rude or anything^ if i do them imma sowie. xD

Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 29 April 2013 at 5:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-bramcote46-PrimaDonna-supriya.ipkkndcrazy4KASH_AR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Congrats!! (Page 4)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ooopse

Ooopse

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
hey even i don't know you personally but i know one thing for sure you are the most loyal and polite person in this forum since you are the 1st member who pm'd me regarding to my post  which is related to IF's biased behavior where i used some content from your post with same issue..You treated me very politely and told me many things about plagiarism.
So i giving u one suggestion don't be disturbed by what other says you are perfect  in your way. i also noticed DT's of this forum from the beginning. i can't forgot those two KSG bashing thread made by some random members who attacked KSG personally and those thread crossed more than 50 pages each time in this same forum..that was the serious case of DT's lack off interest in this forum but now when you pointing out towards some management issues they all blames you and saying you  make personal comments..this is not fair but who cares...Angry
And please don't stop writing in this forum..i noticed lots of changes in forum management after your post..The sticky topics are well arranged and all important topics present there and even i noticed our DT also take part in some discussion thread..Which is all your Wish list points..So just take a chill pill and prepare for your exam because ''Kuch to log khenge logon ka kam hai kehna''...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rits08..vidhi..crazy4KASH_AR

sumitbigfan

Goldie

sumitbigfan

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Oh hi that's bad ... I am new here so can't comment much... Anyways this show needs people like you since it's doing well so far... So never think of giving up your opinion when required... Good luck...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR..vidhi..

Karan.G.king

IF-Stunnerz

Karan.G.king

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged

FEELING SAD FOR YOU.I CAN UNDERSTAND AS I ALSO WAS ACCUSED ONCE FOR ACCUSING SOMEONE WHOM I EVEN DONT KNOW ON THE FORUM.THATS SAD.Disapprove

AND AS MUCH I KNOW YOU,YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL AND HONEST INDIVIDUAL ON IF.ITS REALLY DISHEARTNING WHEN SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO SOMEONE NOT DESRVING IT

Edited by Karan.G.king - 29 April 2013 at 6:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

Riya.S.007

IF-Sizzlerz

Riya.S.007

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
i have read the post and replies by the mods...they were acting like we hv some personal problems with them, but its not true. all we want to benefit of QH forum, how impossible to understand it?

see you after the exams. will miss you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rits08crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SheWolf..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I beg to differ on that part. I was online when you posted that wishlist thread and honestly i found it quite ridiculous.

</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I'll keep in mind that even if a mod simply acts like a guest and just
replies back to pms and closes the threads as per required,I should not
request her/him to give a little more time and attention to this forum
so that the forum can be managed more effectively and efficiently.
</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
^^I do not honestly understand what you mean by "active" I'd love to know your definition of that word.
I'm trying to put this up in simple words that the major job of the DT is to maintain peace and discipline on the forum. do you find bashing posts floating against any of the actors 24*7? No. If that had been the case then your argument of the DT not being active would have been right!

And as for participating in discussions its personal choice. I watch QH regularly but I have my entrance coming up in a months time, that exam either makes or breaks my career.. so just to show I'm active should I leave my studies and sit and droll over here? and fangirl just to show I'm active? If that's your definition of active?

And I went through that thread of yours and you really did get personal with Gunia on those matters and well like you said </font>
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

Truth is always bitter and unacceptable at times too!LOL

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
and as for the KaJen anniversary thread..ermm when KaJen fans who are a part of the AT and the members who run the AT acc. dint have a problem with opening the anniversary thread in the DMG forum. why do you have a problem with it? and if you did have a problem why dint you go and discuss it with them?

and as for taking permission from the DT regarding everything is b/c its their job to maintain discipline on the forum..imagine if we dint have to inform or take permission this forum would have been a mess and maybe you'd make another post of accusing the DT saying that they don't know how to keep the forum clean and organized.
</font>

Last but not the least,I'll remember that this forum is full of silent
spectators who can like a single pic related to the show but not write a
single word in relation to an important issue.<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
^PS: I do believe people reply to topics they agree with or have something to discuss in.

PPS: I have nothing against you but that topic, as a member offended me.. I let the topic pass yesterday but I just needed to reply to this and put my pov forth..and idk if sound rude or anything^ if i do them imma sowie. xD
</font>

My dear,you have full right to differ and express urself just like me/any other member of this forum.It's ur fundamental rightLOL
I'm not hurt at all by ur post.
there is always a way of saying/doing things.
Well my definition of mod is quick response in closing conflicting threads but here doe to timezone differences I've seen bashing threads crossing 50 pages at times.I don't blame it since I can't do anything about the timezone.Next I want mods to take initiative and ask the members time and again to volunteer them to help and inititiate new interesting activities.
What I've seen here is that many a times mods come up with an activity,ask people to volunteer and everything is organized properly.Later what happens is that the whole purpose of the activity or what happens to it seems to be forgotten.For eg take the DOTW/MOTW activities.MOTW was not announce for consecutively 3-4 weeks after the announcement of 3rd one.
When I made a thread and questioned this,only then DTs realized that oh yes MOTW shud be announced regularly.The explanation which shifu gave me was ot at all satisfactory.she said that she herself decided to put MPTW on hold coz of other imp. activities.I was quite surprised by her decision coz MOTW is something that shud be announced weekly no matter how many actitvities happen on the forum.How could the DTs decide to put it on hold.First I thought that she is busy with exams and suggested to give the responsibility to someone else but after hearing that it was a voluntary decision,It was shocked.
At times I feel that the decisions taken by the mods in closing a thread/making a rule are quite rushed which indicate to me atleast that they don't show much interest.for instance,I've seen many threads being shut down unfairly at times and wishlist thread is one among them bcoz I was not given a chance to explain my views and reply back to the questions of mods posted in various comments.The thread was closed in a day after DTs made 3232432 comments.wow!! I was not even given a chance to defend myself.
Why shud I not ask Gunia about her exams?Tell me ,I've been hearing about her exams since November.she was not a free bird for a single month.I think she is preparing for some entrance exam.
She has full time to make so many comments on thread that questions her role as a mod on the forum.
but she pays no attention to the hundreds of threads on the forum regarding the biased behaviour of TB for QH n KSG.
So many members have pointed it out but none of the DTs felt it necessary to show up on such threads apart from Tulip n RD.Being the mod of this forum why is she so silent on this issue.
She only becomes active here whenever I post a thread and question her role.Sorry but yes I've seen her posts only on my threads apart from the stickies and bashing threads.
She has exams,I understand her genuine problem.But I feel that there is a huge lack of division of labour in the DT team of QH.,
Being active means atleast show some interest towards the forum if not the show.But I've found many DTs doing nothing in this aspect many times.They hardly care about the rank of this forum.
Tell me why we had to pm them for the pettiest issues of the forum.
I can write it on stamp paper that if members didn't report the bashing posts, none of the threads would have been even noticed in the months of Oct-Jan.Mods were in a dormant state most of the time except Shifu,Armu n RD.
This is what exactly I mean by being active.I hope u get a little idea as to why I've problems with the DT team.
I'm a KAJEN fan and I'm a part of AT.Who gives the right to the AT core members only to ask a question regarding celebration of KAJEN's wedding??As a fan of KAJEN,I believe that I've full right to seek clarifications even if I'm not the manager of KAJEN AT.I simply said what I felt.
Many people are not fans of DMG forum and don't prefer to go there.What about them?The new fans of KSG would have loved to have a celebration thread here.Isn't it?
I didn't raise this issue earlier because I didn't wish to ruin the happy moods of all KAJENIANS.I desperately wanted a thread here and have send a pm in this aspect to the admins.But as usual there was no reply from their side just like my pms for articles on QH.Celebration thread would have double d the forum activity and must helped in increasing the CM points.Don't u think so?
Anyways let bygones be bygones for now.
I don't understand why u have problem with this thread.
I simply said that I QUIT!!
I quit from raising concerns regarding the forum ranking issues and the management of my second family.
I've just stated what all things I'll keep in ind before making the next thread on this forum.
People don't reply to topics that involve DTs.Many sensible members prefer to be silent.This is what irks me the most.Everyone wants this forum on top and if an issue is raised and suggestions are asked,silent mode is the most adopted one observed here.

Shewolf-I understand that u must be busy with exams and don't have much time to comment.But see ur likes here and there always.Mostly u r a silent observer but I've seen u always supporting DTs even if the questions of forum members are valid and logical.It's good to show trust on the DTs but I think u need to look at the complete picture with a broader perspective to understand that seriously things are not fine on this forum and improvement in DT activities is really in demand.But then at the end of the day,it's ur choice to choose and decide and I respect it.

I apologize if I've I've sounded rude unintentionally or have hurt you in any manner.
I hope u may not misunderstand my intentions.U found things that I've send ridiculous.Yeah! that hurts a little.I found the behaviour of Gun ridiculous.what shud I do? Shud I report her post too just like DTs of this forum involved global mods without giving me a chance to give an answer to their questions?LOLI've seeked an explanation from Aahana for closing the thread and let me see what she has to say.I've mentioned all professional problems that I've with gun and she understood it.She is a very understanding person and I'm happy that we have been talking since yesterday thru pms.I'm waiting for her reply on my last question to her now.LOL

Thanks for taking time and letting me know what disturbed u the most thru my post.Thanks for everything.
Take care!

_TheWhitePele_

_TheWhitePele_

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Hey Dear,

1.Some time back we really had almost zero DT activities with regards to the forum and i appreciated your efforts when you brought the issues up forward.(Silently! Was'nt as active then as i am now!) But now i feel that we have more then enough activities like MOTW GOTW and others that i do not know about.. Enough that it did not warrant such a personal post on your behalf.

2. There were members who were liking posts which were in disagreement or against you, whichever way you feel, instead of personally coming out with their points directly. Such behaviour,as per me, was disrespectful towards you(and me:) in some cases).

3.The DTs should know that their job is to moderate 100s of people with varying personalities. What some might find friendly debates would be insultive to others. So even while they are defending themselves they must always stay calm. This to no DT in particular.

4. About the topic being closed. The DT must have felt the queries have been answered that the issue was needlessly dragged on so they saw fit to close the topic.

There is soo much that does'nt meet the eye that we end joining the dots the way we see fit, the way that it suits us the most and it is mostly wrong. This was brought up in the said thread as well that 'communication' between Mods and members should be made more effective.

5. Lastly, dont feel bad and rock those exams.
Peace.

crazy4KASH_AR

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Hi! Asma, keep ur focus on ur final exams..Dear, We knw you haven't done anything wrong to suggest ur options to keep forum active etc.. Let them talk.. Mods hd gone against me too bt in other show's forum for no reason.. Hota hain.. Plss, dnt stay away frm ur QH forum.. Ur deep analysis on Asya are unmatched.. Try to cheer up urself.. Tab tak focus on ur finals.. Wish you all the best...

crazy4KASH_AR

Post Reply New Post

Go to top