Qubool Hai

Congrats!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 16

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
arhi-love17, MrMrsAsyaKhan, mochhug, -iLoveKaran-, ras224, Nisbahx, viya.mallik4eva, RiDz_rox, -Yaariyan-, Surish,

Thanks for the support guys.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Congrats!! (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..vidhi..

IF-Sizzlerz

..vidhi..

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged

di i am really sorry for not being able to support u fully...but i am really new here nd don't know abt the work of DT but i tried to support for the points i found valid.

nd i still take the stand that asyaAT nd kabhi factor shud be merged coz asya AT is lost somewhere...then whats the use of it...nd i was really dissapointed that they failed to

understant the fact.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..vidhi..

di i am really sorry for not being able to support u fully...but i am really new here nd don't know abt the work of DT but i tried to support for the points i found valid.

nd i still take the stand that asyaAT nd kabhi factor shud be merged coz asya AT is lost somewhere...then whats the use of it...nd i was really dissapointed that they failed to

understant the fact.

Actually it really irks me to see one official and one unofficial AT of KABHI
I WANT BOTH OF THEM OFFICIAL.That's why I thought that merger would serve the purpose.
It's really amusing to see how things are misinterpreted soo easily on the forum.
But now I got a pm from Shaz which says that KF is more for endorsement of KABHI rather than ASYA scene discussions.so,it's better to have two separate ATs and I understand this fact
I think it's better 2 have different ATs if they serve different purposes.I've seen discussions on ASYA scenes in KF thread as well,that's why I thought that there is no use of having 2 separate ATS.
But now I understand that KF has few different aims and thus the core members don't desire to merge it with the official AT.I respect their decision and agree to it as well to a large extent now.
I understand that u must not be aware about the roles of DTs.I've served as a mod of DMG forum of indya.com-The official website of Star.
That's why I've good experience regarding the roles and responsibilities of the DTs.
It seems that being a part of DT on IF gives the right to DTs to do anything and treat the forum and it's members the way they like very often.I can't tolerate the lack of attention this forum has when it comes to the DTs with a few exceptions.
So,I used to raise my voice against those who didn't show much interest towards this forum.I think many people agree with me on this aspect.
Since I've been the only one who has made threads against the DTs,people have grudges against me sadly.I never knew that a protest from a member would make the mod show such an immature behaviour.I'm highly disappointed by the DTs for cornering me in a thread without giving me a chance to explain.
Woah! I was shocked to see the global mods counting the no. of my protests.
Is it a crime to protest against things which are not right on the forum??
Seriously the number count had irked me alot.
Has everyone turned blind to note that the improvements in the Dt activities of the forum have happened only because of my threads otherwise very often I feel that I need to remind the DTs that hello u are our DT as Vicky once said.

Seriously Vidhi yesterday's incident has hurt me very very badly.
Thanks a lot for all the luv and support bacha Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavnahm..vidhi..

teja0102..

IF-Rockerz

teja0102..

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
hey asma 
dnt get hurt with these things 
the thread is really stating the problems of the forum and voice of forum members although i dnt have much knowledge about the IF rules and hoe it works some of u r points are really reasonable and have to change ASAP by DTs 
u have expressed very neatly the points so dnt get upset with their replay 
see our forum is 2nd in IF and we are proving it that despite of there rules(which are not nessasery) we are making the forum active and top
take care and study well for u r exams and 
all the best my dear

crazy4KASH_AR

..vidhi..

IF-Sizzlerz

..vidhi..

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged

yup the fact that irked me the most was that b4 it was coz ur efforts only that MOTW started but they

totally ignored the fact nd looked past the good intentions of the thread...now i will think twice b4

raising my voice in this forum... 

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teja0102..

hey asma
the thread is really stating the problems of the forum and voice of forum membersalthoughi dnt have much knowledge about the IF rules and hoe it works some of u r points are really reasonable and have to change ASAP by DTs
u have expressed veryneatlythe points so dnt get upset with their replay
see our forum is 2nd in IF and we are proving it that despite of there rules(which are not nessasery) we are making the forum active and top
all the best my dear

Hey ya!!
How r u?
Long time.Isn't it? Hug
I missed u and ur comments a lot.Where have u been dear?Heart
Thank you soo much for the kind words.
I'm glad that atleast u believe that I was quite clear in expressing myself and things have been moulded in the wrong direction purposely.
I still hope that wishlist thread will bring a better management of stickies.
Thanks again for the warm wishes.I really need them
love u
Muah!
Take care!
Hug
Hug

teja0102..

IF-Rockerz

teja0102..

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

Originally posted by teja0102..

hey asma
the thread is really stating the problems of the forum and voice of forum membersalthoughi dnt have much knowledge about the IF rules and hoe it works some of u r points are really reasonable and have to change ASAP by DTs
u have expressed veryneatlythe points so dnt get upset with their replay
all the best my dear

Hey ya!!
How r u?
Long time.Isn't it? Hug
I missed u and ur comments a lot.Where have u been dear?Heart
Thank you soo much for the kind words.
I'm glad that atleast u believe that I was quite clear in expressing myself and things have been moulded in the wrong direction purposely.
I still hope that wishlist thread will bring a better management of stickies.
Thanks again for the warm wishes.I really need them
love u
Muah!
Take care!
Hug
Hug
iam very much fine asma
ya after long time i was very busy in my work that i cant post a single one in this forum 
but now with new team member my work has been easy so started posting
i really dnt know about these IF rules or DT responsibilities so dint understand much but now decided to read what are these rules and responsibilities
dnt get hurt with these we have to express the things till they listen 
now u study well and give u r exams u r best dear
after that we will deal with it  

Edited by teja0102.. - 29 April 2013 at 2:51am

Amayaa

Goldie

Amayaa

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Hey asma dnt be heart broken dear,
U were absolutely r8 on ur part. These things r a part of forum sometyms they agree someday is jst not ur day..
Dont be inactive jst coz of this silly issue, u hv been here since years hw can u even think of doing so jst bcoz of this reason,,
Lets bygones be bygones.
It shud not matter u.

crazy4KASH_AR

Post Reply New Post

Go to top