Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 3 Page 16

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rits08

Hi Aasma...I read your views on the wishlist...since im new here and don't know much about the forum and its working, I could not comment on it...

However, I applaud you for taking out your precious time to discuss certain issues with the forum. I read some of the replies by DT, and i believe that they were extremely rude towards you... As a forum member you are entitled to your views, criticism etc for its betterment.And i see no reason why anything should stop you from doing that...

Coming on to the topics that you have discussed, I do believe that QH should get more articles, probably more interviews with the actors...Moreover, more on the set videos would be icing on the cake...

Regarding the issue of Videos, i understand that Sonyfan is working really hard for SBS,SBS videos etc...bt simply her work is not sufficient...lyk the other day, the SBS link was not working and despite my post about it, she updated it only after 2-3 hrs and I had to watch it somewhere else from Google... I support you in having the courage to go beyond your limits for discussing certain important issues with the DT... However, since Im not much aware about the system here, I cannot comment further...

Stay calm and keep up the good work. All the best for your exams..tcSmile

Thank you so much dear.
I was really shocked by the immature behaviour of DTs in that particular thread..It's really shocking to see a DT not respecting a member's POV and starting the pass the buck game.
Seriously,Im very much disappointed tonight.I've decided not to make anymore posts for this forum apart from the ones related to the show.I've decided to discontinue my SS here as well.
I'm badly put off right now.
You have shared an amazing review..thanks a lot for motivating me soo sweetly yaar.Thanks again for all the support related the matters of discussion in WL Thread.
Kindly keep inspiring me with ur kind words in future too
Take care Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rits08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Congrats!! (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shormi-

IF-Rockerz

-Shormi-

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
luvd da way u wrote dis post asmaLOL...as riddha said u raised ur voice & u did a gr8 job on ur part being a loyal member of dis forum...so u did ur part BB & i'm glad k tum meri frnd ho my sherni or shud i say asad ki sherniEmbarrassed...now dat shud mk ur sulking mood on hai na?Wink...bdw chk ur PMTongue

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by risingsea101

Aww Asma appi :(
I feel really bad, you were accused, and that isn't fair
I guess stating your own opinions and views on the forum is against the rules, since they behaved in such a rude manner
You reallydeservean apolgy
I hope you reconsider because I love what you have to say even if its the smallest thing
But it's your decision, I'll respect it, but still hope we could keep in contact
<3 Far

Thank you soo much Farhana for such a sweet reply.
I'm not leaving the forum
I won't be raising forum issues anymore if I don't get an apology from the mods.
I've decided to discontinue my SS and analysis.that's it.
I'll be active here and post on threads made by others.I'll make threads related to the show only now.I won't keep any concern for the forum's rank anymore.That's it.
Thanks a lot for being no understanding jana
I want the wishlist thread to be opened again so that I can give few people a taste of their own medicine very nicely. Wink
Heart

risingsea101

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ras224

luvd da way u wrote dis post asmaLOL...as riddha said u raised ur voice & u did a gr8 job on ur part being a loyal member of dis forum...so u did ur part BB & i'm glad k tum meri frnd ho my sherni or shud i say asad ki sherniEmbarrassed...now dat shud mk ur sulking mood on hai na?Wink...bdw chk ur PMTongue

Asad ki sherni Embarrassed
U know how to make me smile hai na
Sarcastic was I?nahin main toh seedhi sadhi bachi hoon
Wink
ROFL
love u jana for all the love n support
Muah!

-Shormi-

risingsea101

IF-Rockerz

risingsea101

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

I guess stating your own opinions and views on the forum is against the rules, since they behaved in such a rude manner
I hope you reconsider because I love what you have to say even if its the smallest thing
But it's your decision, I'll respect it, but still hope we could keep in contact
<3 Far

I won't be raising forum issues anymore if I don't get an apology from the mods.
I'll be active here and post on threads made by others.I'll make threads related to the show only now.I won't keep any concern for the forum's rank anymore.That's it.
I want the wishlist thread to be opened again so that I can give few people a taste of their own medicine very nicely. Wink 
Heart

Good, at least you're still here
Scared me for a bit
Yes, people need to "taste their own medicine"
Take care <3

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

<3 Far

Heart

Good,at leastyou're still here
Scared me for a bit
Yes, people need to "taste their own medicine"
Take care <3

Thanks darling. Hug

risingsea101

MrMrsAsyaKhan

MrMrsAsyaKhan

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
I'm new to this so I have no idea what is going on, 
but from what I've read, they really have been unfair towards you.
They shouldn't have done that to a dedicated forum member like you, seriously.
I don't know much about this, so I can't comment much about it. 
All i'm going to say is that you tried your best, don't be upset if they're not willing to listen.
And don't get disheartened lovely, just smile back at the haterrsss :)
Take care, dear! Please don't go inactive; this forum cannot lose a valuable member like you. I used to read your posts before I became a member. 
Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mochhugcrazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrMrsAsyaKhan

I'm new to this so I have no idea what is going on,
but from what I've read, they really have been unfair towards you.
They shouldn't have done that to a dedicated forum member like you, seriously.
I don't know much about this, so I can't comment much about it.
All i'm going to say is that you tried your best, don't be upset if they're not willing to listen.
And don't get disheartened lovely, just smile back at the haterrsss :)
Take care, dear! Please don't go inactive; this forum cannot lose a valuable member like you. I used to read your posts before I became a member.
Smile

Big smile
You used to read my posts before becoming a member.Wow!!
Thank you soo much for motivating me and making me feel good.
I demand an apology from mods.Only that can pacify me now.
I'm glad that u think that I've been treated unfairly.
Thanks a lot for all the love and support dear.I've an exam tomorrow.Wish me luckLOL
Take care! Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top