Qubool Hai

Congrats!! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 16

aartipartyy

IF-Sizzlerz

aartipartyy

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
ahh this brings back fond memories of when i would get yelled at for calling hobti's new haircut opa caveman style Ermm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-victoRiya-IceflamesRJ2012nitu07OmnipotenceMcNinjaMiss CherieSanzBarbieKookiemonsterLadyDabanggshewolf.OnepoundChic-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Congrats!! (Page 10)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aartipartyy

IF-Sizzlerz

aartipartyy

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
^couldn't have put it in better words myself omni 
like the wishlist to me is ridiculous but what got me was the personal interference :/

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

IceflamesRJ2012McNinjaMiss CherieOmnipotenceLadyDabanggshewolf.Kookiemonster-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
You guys need to remember that the IF DT team do not get paid which is very unfortunate, yet they devote a lot of time to this website. They have a life outside of this place too just like most of us do, they have "real" jobs which actually pay them, they have a social life with family and friends outside of the cyber world and they have education to worry about. Most of them do them job of moderating really well without expecting anything in return except for compliance.

If there were issues then they should have been taken to appropriate forum, being the one for concerns/suggestions etc. This thread and the other thread, to me personally did not make any sense, they seemed a non issue which could have easily been resolved elsewhere as I mentioned and this attempt at publicly shaming some very competent mods could have been avoided.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--victoRiya-IceflamesRJ2012McNinjaMiss CherieOmnipotence-PrimaDonna-Saffroniarini_katNaach_BasantiKookiemonsterOnepoundChicaartipartyyLadyDabanggshewolf.-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Zaxo welcome backBig smile was missing you alot and now it is going to be fire crackerWink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-RJ2012canuck-umz-PrimaDonna-Miss CherieOmnipotencePentaminous.shewolf.

aartipartyy

IF-Sizzlerz

aartipartyy

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
i tried to be nice
does that give me brownie points 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012McNinjaMiss Cherie-PrimaDonna-canuck-umzOmnipotencePentaminous.-Chandramukhi-OnepoundChicshewolf.

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--victoRiya-IceflamesRJ2012Miss Cherie-PrimaDonna-SanzBarbiecanuck-umzOmnipotenceshewolf.Pentaminous.Kookiemonster

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
lol not fan of that dudeDeadand what's with licking the report button, cannot people talk without taking the weak wayTongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--victoRiya-RJ2012Miss Cherie-PrimaDonna-Omnipotence-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.shewolf.

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
@TM I don't understand the entire backstory of what you clearly perceive to be a very dire situation but you come across as trying to take out a personal vendetta against a certain DT member. This entire thread comes across as a way to grab attention and is pretty immature.

Whatever issues you had could have easily been resolved over PM instead of you publicly attacking a mod who is actually good at her mod job. It would have been the correct and mature way to handle the non-issues at hand. 

I think it's better to not take the online virtual world so seriously to the point you become so petty. Ermm

Edited by McNinja - 30 April 2013 at 7:26pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--victoRiya-IceflamesRJ2012nitu07Omnipotencecanuck-umzMiss Cheriesupriya.ipkknd-PrimaDonna-rini_katKookiemonsterOnepoundChicshewolf.Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top