Congrats!! - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_TheWhitePele_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Dear,

1.Some time back we really had almost zero DT activities with regards to the forum and i appreciated your efforts when you brought the issues up forward.(Silently! Was'nt as active then as i am now!) But now i feel that we have more then enough activities like MOTW GOTW and others that i do not know about.. Enough that it did not warrant such a personal post on your behalf.

2. There were members who were liking posts which were in disagreement or against you, whichever way you feel, instead of personally coming out with their points directly. Such behaviour,as per me, was disrespectful towards you(and me:) in some cases).

3.The DTs should know that their job is to moderate 100s of people with varying personalities. What some might find friendly debates would be insultive to others. So even while they are defending themselves they must always stay calm. This to no DT in particular.

4. About the topic being closed. The DT must have felt the queries have been answered that the issue was needlessly dragged on so they saw fit to close the topic.

There is soo much that does'nt meet the eye that we end joining the dots the way we see fit, the way that it suits us the most and it is mostly wrong. This was brought up in the said thread as well that 'communication' between Mods and members should be made more effective.

5. Lastly, dont feel bad and rock those exams.
Peace.
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi! Asma, keep ur focus on ur final exams..Dear, We knw you haven't done anything wrong to suggest ur options to keep forum active etc.. Let them talk.. Mods hd gone against me too bt in other show's forum for no reason.. Hota hain.. Plss, dnt stay away frm ur QH forum.. Ur deep analysis on Asya are unmatched.. Try to cheer up urself.. Tab tak focus on ur finals.. Wish you all the best...
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Do_i_know_u

Hey Dear,

1.Some time back we really had almost zero DT activities with regards to the forum and i appreciated your efforts when you brought the issues up forward.(Silently! Was'nt as active then as i am now!) But now i feel that we have more then enough activities like MOTW GOTW and others that i do not know about.. Enough that it did not warrant such a personal post on your behalf.

2. There were members who were liking posts which were in disagreement or against you, whichever way you feel, instead of personally coming out with their points directly. Such behaviour,as per me, was disrespectful towards you(and me:) in some cases).

3.The DTs should know that their job is to moderate 100s of people with varying personalities. What some might find friendly debates would be insultive to others. So even while they are defending themselves they must always stay calm. This to no DT in particular.

4. About the topic being closed. The DT must have felt the queries have been answered that the issue was needlessly dragged on so they saw fit to close the topic.

There is soo much that does'nt meet the eye that we end joining the dots the way we see fit, the way that it suits us the most and it is mostly wrong. This was brought up in the said thread as well that 'communication' between Mods and members should be made more effective.

5. Lastly, dont feel bad and rock those exams.
Peace.

Thank you soo much for acknowledging my efforts.
I'm delighted to see that people have not forgotten it yet.
Zero DT activities would have never got improved if we didn't raise our voices and then I hear Shifali and Aanchal saying that this the 4th time I'm attacking them-That's sooo 🀒 ,don't want to use a word for the feeling.
Why do they behave so insecure when we seek clarifications for them and question their activities?Admins don't have time to do that nor do they answer the pms very often
Also, if they believe that they are joining their job properly then they should have defended themselves in professional way instead of misleading the thread.I don't understand why shifu poked her nose here since she is no longer a DT of this forum.I never took her name or raised a word against her...

I completely agree with all the points that you have mentioned.
That's really sweet of you.
I could not read all your posts on the thread.I'll do that tomorrow night after my exam and get back to u thru pms if I feel a need for it.
Mods need to act maturely and respect the forum members.It's really sad to see that instead of accepting the flaws in sticky management,people tried to defend it and started pass the buck game.
Seriously I'm disheartened.
But thanks to everyone here.
You guys are making me feel soo good now.
Thanks a lot for the concern and motivation.
Plz pray for my exams.I'm very much disturbed bcoz of this issue.
Take care!
Love u
Muah!
A warm hug for this amazing inspiration post.

πŸ€—
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithasme

Hi! Asma, keep ur focus on ur final exams..Dear, We knw you haven't done anything wrong to suggest ur options to keep forum active etc.. Let them talk.. Mods hd gone against me too bt in other show's forum for no reason.. Hota hain.. Plss, dnt stay away frm ur QH forum.. Ur deep analysis on Asya are unmatched.. Try to cheer up urself.. Tab tak focus on ur finals.. Wish you all the best...

You are soo right buddy.I need to focus on my exam but I'm here since afternoon coz of the whole fiaso.
All thanks to DTs..
I'm much disturbed but my exam is easy,so I'm a bit relaxed. πŸ˜‰
Thanks a lot for the motivation dear.DTs think that they can do anything and they can get away with it.
They don't know me.I'm not letting go off Gun till I get an apology from her side.Her behaviour was not acceptable at all.I'm quite hurt and annoyed...
I'll try to be happy.You are the best.U always know how to make me smile.
thanks a lot for being such an amazing friend.
Take care!
I missed u a lot.
πŸ€—
❀️
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

My dear,you have full right to differ and express urself just like me/any other member of this forum.It's ur fundamental rightπŸ˜†
I'm not hurt at all by ur post.
there is always a way of saying/doing things.
Well my definition of mod is quick response in closing conflicting threads but here doe to timezone differences I've seen bashing threads crossing 50 pages at times.I don't blame it since I can't do anything about the timezone.Next I want mods to take initiative and ask the members time and again to volunteer them to help and inititiate new interesting activities.
hmm i dunno if I'm putting this right but well on this forum people are more sort of interested in spamming than taking part in discussions or contest..except the signature making kinda contests
..when a person conducts a contest and doesn't receive a response its quite umh insulting? look at the video contest it dint get that good of a response but
if you do have ideas for contests why not ask permission and conduct them?

What I've seen here is that many a times mods come up with an activity,ask people to volunteer and everything is organized properly.Later what happens is that the whole purpose of the activity or what happens to it seems to be forgotten.For eg take the DOTW/MOTW activities.MOTW was not announce for consecutively 3-4 weeks after the announcement of 3rd one.
When I made a thread and questioned this,only then DTs realized that oh yes MOTW shud be announced regularly.The explanation which shifu gave me was ot at all satisfactory.she said that she herself decided to put MPTW on hold coz of other imp. activities.I was quite surprised by her decision coz MOTW is something that shud be announced weekly no matter how many actitvities happen on the forum.How could the DTs decide to put it on hold.First I thought that she is busy with exams and suggested to give the responsibility to someone else but after hearing that it was a voluntary decision,It was shocked.
okaayyy I really don't know from where you've got this misconception but as far as i know and what I have observed MOTW are mostly conducted only when the forums start like during the initial days to get members to open up and now each other
once things are on a roll MOTW stop unless there is a huge demand for it to be kept running. and this is solely what i have observed from the forums i have been a part or a silent member of.

At times I feel that the decisions taken by the mods in closing a thread/making a rule are quite rushed which indicate to me atleast that they don't show much interest.for instance,I've seen many threads being shut down unfairly at times and wishlist thread is one among them bcoz I was not given a chance to explain my views and reply back to the questions of mods posted in various comments.The thread was closed in a day after DTs made 3232432 comments.wow!! I was not even given a chance to defend myself.
umh I am no DT member hence I don't think it'd be right of me to comment on that.

Why shud I not ask Gunia about her exams?Tell me ,I've been hearing about her exams since November.she was not a free bird for a single month.I think she is preparing for some entrance exam.
She has full time to make so many comments on thread that questions her role as a mod on the forum.
but she pays no attention to the hundreds of threads on the forum regarding the biased behaviour of TB for QH n KSG.
hmm..I do believe that as long as peace and discipline is maintained in he forum we do not have a right to question what Gunia does in her personal life?and even if the forumis a mess lets not drag personal things into this..ok so i guess you dint know that none of the DT members know anything related to TB because its a separate department of IF handled by another set of members
who do not visit forums and except Vijay no one knows anything about it and every time a member from this forum has opened a post in the S&C section the DT have time and again mentioned about this and made it clear that they have nothing to do with TB.

So many members have pointed it out but none of the DTs felt it necessary to show up on such threads apart from Tulip n RD.Being the mod of this forum why is she so silent on this issue.
She only becomes active here whenever I post a thread and question her role.Sorry but yes I've seen her posts only on my threads apart from the stickies and bashing threads.
She has exams,I understand her genuine problem.But I feel that there is a huge lack of division of labour in the DT team of QH.,
we do not know how they work or how they have planned things so why bring up a question on it. as I mentioned before the main job of a DT is to maintain peace and discipline taking part in the discussion or even commenting on the forum is their own personal choice. you cannot force or ask a person to do it. Its wrong.  

Being active means atleast show some interest towards the forum if not the show.But I've found many DTs doing nothing in this aspect many times.They hardly care about the rank of this forum. @bold I do believe the QH's rank dint increase because of some magic. we have a rise in he rank so why not let this topic pass?
Tell me why we had to pm them for the pettiest issues of the forum.
I can write it on stamp paper that if members didn't report the bashing posts, none of the threads would have been even noticed in the months of Oct-Jan.Mods were in a dormant state most of the time except Shifu,Armu n RD.
This is what exactly I mean by being active.I hope u get a little idea as to why I've problems with the DT team. I do belive the DT weren't completely inactive and all those problematic threads were closed with the time frame of 24 hours?
I'm a KAJEN fan and I'm a part of AT.Who gives the right to the AT core members only to ask a question regarding celebration of KAJEN's wedding??As a fan of KAJEN,I believe that I've full right to seek clarifications even if I'm not the manager of KAJEN AT.I simply said what I felt.
Many people are not fans of DMG forum and don't prefer to go there.What about them?The new fans of KSG would have loved to have a celebration thread here.Isn't it?
I didn't raise this issue earlier because I didn't wish to ruin the happy moods of all KAJENIANS.I desperately wanted a thread here and have send a pm in this aspect to the admins.But as usual there was no reply from their side just like my pms for articles on QH.Celebration thread would have double d the forum activity and must helped in increasing the CM points.Don't u think so?
Anyways let bygones be bygones for now. as I said before why not go and ask them the reasons?
I don't understand why u have problem with this thread.
I simply said that I QUIT!!
I quit from raising concerns regarding the forum ranking issues and the management of my second family.
I've just stated what all things I'll keep in ind before making the next thread on this forum.
People don't reply to topics that involve DTs.Many sensible members prefer to be silent.This is what irks me the most.Everyone wants this forum on top and if an issue is raised and suggestions are asked,silent mode is the most adopted one observed here.

Shewolf-I understand that u must be busy with exams and don't have much time to comment.But see ur likes here and there always.Mostly u r a silent observer but I've seen u always supporting DTs even if the questions of forum members are valid and logical.It's good to show trust on the DTs but I think u need to look at the complete picture with a broader perspective to understand that seriously things are not fine on this forum and improvement in DT activities is really in demand.But then at the end of the day,it's ur choice to choose and decide and I respect it.
Ok this got me surprised! honestly it did. I usually come under the category of people who are always waiting for a chance to ridicule the DT for issues. I guess judging me based on a few post I've made aint good?
get your facts right hun. I stand up for what I feel is right and I do believe I have the right of freedom of speech and the right to speak up. If I find the DT wrong I am going to stand up for what I feel is right after getting my facts right so quit being a judge. 

I apologize if I've I've sounded rude unintentionally or have hurt you in any manner.
I hope u may not misunderstand my intentions.U found things that I've send ridiculous.Yeah! that hurts a little.I found the behaviour of Gun ridiculous.what shud I do? Shud I report her post too just like DTs of this forum involved global mods without giving me a chance to give an answer to their questions?πŸ˜† I do believe she replied in the same tone as you accused her? and there's nothing as involving GM's. they moderate all over IF she must have seen the reports and decided to take action? idk its not my thing to comment on. I've seeked an explanation from Aahana for closing the thread and let me see what she has to say.I've mentioned all professional problems that I've with gun and she understood it.She is a very understanding person and I'm happy that we have been talking since yesterday thru pms.I'm waiting for her reply on my last question to her now.πŸ˜† oh well I guess things are getting sorted so lets peace out.

Thanks for taking time and letting me know what disturbed u the most thru my post.Thanks for everything.
Take care!

Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 11 years ago
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi! Asma, u are really sweet & kind.. It's nice to see u get motivation through my words.. Thank you so much.. Regarding, apology frm mods.. Oh! Dear, that's the last thing u expect them to do on their behalf.. There hv been good number of times i hd asked for apology & tried my level best to make them admit their mistakes bt it went in vain.. Anyway, i shudn't be talking abt it here.. Take care.. God bless..
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Thanks for the cool reply.
I have found u always supporting Dts whenever I've questioned them.I've never found u asking questions.So, how will I know that u question DT activities.I've know u on this forum and I only visit this forum and FF corner on IF.
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.I didn't know that u also raise ur voice regarding DT issues.Thanks for letting me know.I visit PKYEK at times and have seen u there but I'm not active there,so don't know much about u.Sorry.
Thanks for all the replies.
MOTW was stopped for almost the whole of March which made me open a thread and ask DTs where they are?I hope u get my point.
Next about VM contest.I guess many people don't know how to do it and that's why we have a lack of contestants over there.
I was not much aware about the fact that DTs can do nothing regarding the Buzz articles.So,I apologize for raising that issue.thenks for the info.Yeah the mods have replied on the threads,now I just checked the threads and noticed.But my question is that why they themselves didn't made a thread in SC regarding the injustice?Don't u think a thread made by DTs would have had much better effect??Vijay does not replies to the pms many times.In that case whom do we approach.I've approached the CM many times regarding Gun's activity on the forum but she said that she can't do anything about it apart from the fact of forwarding my issues to higher level DTs.I could not stand Gun's silent treatment on issues related to KSG and many other forum issues after 6 long long months.I don't think I've done any wrong by asking a question about her role.She is the mod and she shud be a little more active.Replying to pms and closing bashing threads is not the only role of the mods.
I've been the DMG forum mod of www.indya.com-the official website of Star.So,by my experience I feel that really an active and concerned mod can hold the interest of forum memebers and channelize it in a way that can make the forum reach on top very easily.We all are very passionate to see QH on top but for that we need full support of Dts which often lacks on this forum.This is the major reason of making the wishlist thread.
QH forum's rank increased this week only.In the first week of April/last week of March I had created a huge fuss about the absence of MOTW for a month almost.As a response to this and pm talk thru CM,we got RD promoted as a Viewbie.
She been doing her work marvelously.You see just one active DT who has proper time for this forum has managed to bring a change in CM rankings by the contributed efforts of the members.
Leadership brings lots of improvements and I'm glad that we have a Viewbie who watches the show,likes it and is really concerned about this forum and its members.

I think I deserve some credit for getting a new Viewbie atleast but noone even acknowledged this fact but it hardly matters as long as we have an efficient D Team.
The DT activities have been much satisfactory since RD has joined apart from the mismanagement of stickies and the new controversial video upload rule.
The improvement in DT activities has happened only coz we all raised our voices.Don't u feel so?Also,I'm not the only one on the forum who feels the same about all these issues.πŸ˜†

I asked Aahana as to how she got to know about the thread,she told me that DTs approached her
😲 .I knew that mods must have asked her to close the thread,that's why I asked the question because as soon as I had posted the wishlist thread,I had pmed the link to Vijay to see it and sort out the issues.But Vijay has not yet opened my pm,so I concluded that someone from Dts must have reported it and Aahana's reply proved it right.
That's really amusing.A team of DTs cornering me and then without giving me a chance,they ask GMs to close the thread.Wow!! Is this fair??
I'm very much disturbed and I've an exam tomorrow.
I'll reply to u now after 1st May.
I hope u may not misinterpret my intentions and try to understand the motive behind my ridiculous thread(as per Shifu)
I'm sorry if I've hurt u unintentionally.
Take care!
It was really nice to talk to u dear. πŸ€—
❀️
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey asma!! :) i actually dont know how to explain it to you, i am not really good at words :D!!.. but i just wanted to tell, take things easier, and some issues cant be solved fast or the way we want it, i think DT try to do their best and we should wait and watch.. 

but i seirously meant it, you are one of the most dedicated members here, and i really appreciate your hard work here! :)

i actually cant join the dicussion here, cause i have no idea what was goin on here, cause i was not there active at all because of exams :D, so hope i didnt said anything wrong! :)

shilpa!
Edited by .Dulcet - 11 years ago
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
the posts here are getting bigger and bigger πŸ˜†
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Dulcet

hey asma!! :) i actually dont know how to explain it to you, i am not really good at words :D!!.. but i just wanted to tell, take things easier, and some issues cant be solved fast or the way we want it, i think DT try to do their best and we should wait and watch..

</div>

but i seirously meant it, you are one of the most dedicated members here, and i really appreciate your hard work here! :)

i actually cant join the dicussion here, cause i have no idea what was goin on here, cause i was not there active at all because of exams :D, so hope i didnt said anything wrong! :)

shilpa!

<div>

Thanks a lot for such a sweet reply.
My exams are starting from tomorrow till 22nd May 😭
I don't want things to change in a day but I want DT to notice things to be amended on the forum and that's why time and again I make posts πŸ˜‰
I'm glad that u feel that I'm dedicated towards this forum rather than being problematic πŸ˜‰

I'm really grateful to you for the warm motivation.
You brought a smile on my face yaar
hugs and kisses
πŸ€—
❀️
Take care!