crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah!! Congratulations to all those people who got the wishlist thread closed down without giving me a single day to present my views.

Wislish thread related to DT activities
If the majority thinks that a person is doing his/her job properly and minority share a different opinion does not let anyone decide who is right or wrong coz it's all about perception.
The real motive of the thread was lost somewhere as people can't act professionally.Seriously if someone talks business,can't u guys do the same??What's the need to get offended so easily?Why is everyone so vulnerable on the forum to let others affect personally?
On one hand, we have people who just know how to defend themselves and accuse others while on the other hands we have people who really try to understand the matter of the post and give a thought to it.

I got a smile on my face when I just opened up my inbox and saw that Sonyfan pmed me and asked me what exactly I meant by having a single post for all the videos.This is what was the real purpose of the thread.I wish to leave some suggestions and that's why it was MYWISHLIST and not some list of instructions to anyone.The topic has been taken in the latte context instead of the former sadly.

@ Gunia-I hope u are happy by the closure of the thread.I was editing the main post by removing the personal views so that the offensive things(as per some people) could be done away with.Also,I wrote a long explanation for the merger of KF & ASYA AT.As I posted the paste reply,I was told that the topic is closed.

Now I'll remember that since I'm a mere member of this forum,I HAVE NO RIGHT TO EXPRESS MY DISAPPOINTMENTS REGARDING THE DT ACTIVITIES IN PUBLIC EVEN IF PMs FAIL TO CONTEND MY ISSUES.
I'll keep on mind not to point out at the important issues like management of important threads as stickies since it's a DT related activity.
I'll keep in mind that even if a mod simply acts like a guest and just replies back to pms and closes the threads as per required,I should not request her/him to give a little more time and attention to this forum so that the forum can be managed more effectively and efficiently.
Last but not the least,I'll remember that this forum is full of silent spectators who can like a single pic related to the show but not write a single word in relation to an important issue.

Aahana accused me of having a personal grudge against Gunia.I was shocked.I don't even know Gunia properly apart from the fact that she is the mod and we talked thru pms at times.Wow!!That's really amazing.A serious accusation on me was put just bcoz I questioned Gunia's presence on the forum.I don't think I should say anymore regarding this issue.That's ridiculous.

Also,I'll remember not to seek any clarification for anything regarding this forum

Congrats to the whole admin team of IF for zipping up the mouth of a forum member.Truth is always bitter and unacceptable at times too!πŸ˜†
Yeah! I'm hurt,disappointed,frustrated and badly angry because of the rigid behaviour of the IF admins.
Thank you everyone for taking part in the wishlist thread discussions.The thread which started on a nice note was deliberately/unintentionally moved out of the real context because of the defensive attitude of many people.This thread was an eye-opener for me.I'll remember now that just like IF has turned blind towards the demand for buzz articles on QH/KABHI,the DT activities related to this forum have inherited the same attitude as well.And yeah,I'm not going to reply on this thread to some special people in my list.I learned a lesson today that IF is hopeless when members challenge its rules and policies.

This is my last thread on this forum...

till my exams end...πŸ˜†

Take care everyone!!

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Silence-I was expecting the same. πŸ₯Ί
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
didu u raised your voice against a valid issue and you did this for the only fact that you love qubool hain and this forum...you didnt have any personal benefit in that.. still people failed to understand it, is not your fault...i guess in IF we have full right to state our opinion...but i dont think our hard work is paying off...QH is not getting a single buzz since for ages... and other soaps wont take names ,are getting 2 articles per week...now if this is not biasedness then people need to re check the meaning in the dictionary Edited by RiDz_rox - 11 years ago
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiDz_rox

didu u raised your voice against a valid issue and you did this for the only fact that you love qubool hain and this forum...you didnt have any personal benefit in that.. still people failed to understand it, is not your fault...i guess in IF we have full right to state our opinion...but i dont think our hard work is paying off...QH is not getting a single buzz since for ages... and other soaps wont take names are getting 2 articles per week...now if this is not biasedness thenpeople need to re check the meaning in the dictionary

Thanks a lot bacha.I'm glad that atleast there are few who think like me.
The biased behaviour of IF has hurt me badly today and yeah I've decided to be a silent spectator of this forum now onwards just like others.There is no use of being active at all here if the voice of members holds no value to the admins.I'm very much hurt tonight and this day marks the end of my long threads on this forum.I'm not writing anything related to QH/ ASYA on this forum now as well.
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I did not see the wish list thread so don't know what went there. But I'm sad reading this. You are one of loyal members of this forum and it hurts to see hurt. Please don't give up so easily.
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: viya.mallik4eva

I did not see the wish list thread so don't know what went there. But I'm sad reading this. You are one of loyal members of this forum and it hurts to see hurt. Please don't give up so easily.

Thanks a lot for the motivation Viya but I'm big time hurt today and have decided to be a silent spectator like others from now on.I won't post any analysis/SS here anymore
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Aasma...I read your views on the wishlist...since im new here and don't know much about the forum and its working, I could not comment on it...

However, I applaud you for taking out your precious time to discuss certain issues with the forum. I read some of the replies by DT, and i believe that they were extremely rude towards you... As a forum member you are entitled to your views, criticism etc for its betterment.And i see no reason why anything should stop you from doing that...

Coming on to the topics that you have discussed, I do believe that QH should get more articles, probably more interviews with the actors...Moreover, more on the set videos would be icing on the cake... 

Regarding the issue of Videos, i understand that Sonyfan is working really hard for SBS,SBS videos etc...bt simply her work is not sufficient...lyk the  other day, the SBS link was not working and despite my  post about it, she updated it only after 2-3 hrs and I had to watch it somewhere else from Google... I support you in having the courage to go beyond your limits for discussing certain important issues with the DT... However, since Im not much aware about the system here, I cannot comment further...

Stay calm and keep up the good work. All the best for your exams..tc πŸ˜Š
risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aww Asma appi :(
I feel really bad, you were accused, and that isn't fair
I guess stating your own opinions and views on the forum is against the rules, since they behaved in such a rude manner
You really deserve an apolgy
I hope you reconsider because I love what you have to say even if its the smallest thing
But it's your decision, I'll respect it, but still hope we could keep in contact
<3 Far
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: rits08

Hi Aasma...I read your views on the wishlist...since im new here and don't know much about the forum and its working, I could not comment on it...

However, I applaud you for taking out your precious time to discuss certain issues with the forum. I read some of the replies by DT, and i believe that they were extremely rude towards you... As a forum member you are entitled to your views, criticism etc for its betterment.And i see no reason why anything should stop you from doing that...

Coming on to the topics that you have discussed, I do believe that QH should get more articles, probably more interviews with the actors...Moreover, more on the set videos would be icing on the cake...

Regarding the issue of Videos, i understand that Sonyfan is working really hard for SBS,SBS videos etc...bt simply her work is not sufficient...lyk the other day, the SBS link was not working and despite my post about it, she updated it only after 2-3 hrs and I had to watch it somewhere else from Google... I support you in having the courage to go beyond your limits for discussing certain important issues with the DT... However, since Im not much aware about the system here, I cannot comment further...

Stay calm and keep up the good work. All the best for your exams..tc😊

Thank you so much dear.
I was really shocked by the immature behaviour of DTs in that particular thread..It's really shocking to see a DT not respecting a member's POV and starting the pass the buck game.
Seriously,Im very much disappointed tonight.I've decided not to make anymore posts for this forum apart from the ones related to the show.I've decided to discontinue my SS here as well.
I'm badly put off right now.
You have shared an amazing review..thanks a lot for motivating me soo sweetly yaar.Thanks again for all the support related the matters of discussion in WL Thread.
Kindly keep inspiring me with ur kind words in future too
Take care πŸ€—
-Shormi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
luvd da way u wrote dis post asmaπŸ˜†...as riddha said u raised ur voice & u did a gr8 job on ur part being a loyal member of dis forum...so u did ur part BB & i'm glad k tum meri frnd ho my sherni or shud i say asad ki sherni😳...now dat shud mk ur sulking mood on hai na?πŸ˜‰...bdw chk ur PMπŸ˜›