Fan Fictions

ll-VirMan ff-Pyaar toh hona hi tha-llTurning Tables 54 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 59

shaimah

Goldie

shaimah

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Lovd the start
It looks an ineresting story
Cant wait for the next part
Continue soon and thanks for the pm!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BhabhiKiBehna-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll-VirMan ff-Pyaar toh hona hi tha-llTurning Tables 54 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cutiepie2244

Goldie

cutiepie2244

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Do pm me.. i have commented 4 the prologue... n if u will update before i came back thann i will comment after i cum back.. plz dun feel hurt.. i will surely comment after cuming back.. plz do pm me always...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BhabhiKiBehna-

-BhabhiKiBehna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BhabhiKiBehna-

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutiepie2244

Do pm me.. i have commented 4 the prologue... n if u will update before i came back thann i will comment after i cum back.. plz dun feel hurt.. i will surely comment after cuming back.. plz do pm me always...
offcourse i vl pm u
And i vl b updating today Wink

jia123sagar

IF-Dazzler

jia123sagar

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
awesome concept
interesting maanvi a shy girl
waiting for the next update
plz cont soon

tanishalnk

tanishalnk

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Hey it's awesome...pm me when u update

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
awesome prologue... i absolutely loved it uzma...!!
n the banner... uff its so apt n magical... i loved it...!!!

the tag line is also fab...!!!

the background of the story is well written...

cont soon n do pm me whenever u update...

-BhabhiKiBehna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BhabhiKiBehna-

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged

eeks thanks for ur comments and likes tht means alot i vl reply to them after 5th may keertu m sorry baby but avika isn't well and she wanted to read this one so i have too cancel barfi hope u understand baby plz maaf kardo before u guyz kill me after the update ths one is short one and in hurry just for avika my avi she isn't wellwith my besharmi too

in bold it is flash back

PYAAR TOH HONHI THA

Door suddenly open and i hear some voices from outside off bhai-bhabhi,shanaya,karan,dabbu maybe teasing him thts wat they where doing from the time our marriage has been fixed ''viraat dekha ab toh tum dono kya everyone said in union made for each other hojauge they all said i was hearing from behind the pillar and blushing and he was lookng down and rubbing the back of his neck with his right hand''

suddenly i felt someone coming close i know who it was i was getting nervous and started massaging my hands which was visiable to him i felt some motion on bed i guess he seat on the bed my heart started to beat fast thn normal speed i saw him through my ghunghat their he was seating at little distance looking at me tht made me more nervous

finally he said something''erm woh...woh...erm Maanvi woh ummm actually...tum jaanti ho m viraat'' and i just laughed at his sillyness unnoticed by him but i guess he noticed and he said ''u look beautiful when u laugh'' he might seen me from my transparent duppatta and tht made me  blush and mre nervous

''maanvi from now we have to leave together forever so lets become friends before starting a married life i promise i won't cross my limits ever'' he said those words which were more like an promise which touched my heart ''ha viraat lets become friends'' and we shake hands his touch ran shiver too my spine 

''Maanvi'' he said again ''woh yeh woh'' he was fumbling then his next move made my heart skip an beat he removed tht long ghungat i was in shock although i thank hm thousand time for tht since i wasn't able to breathe but still i was in shock he was so near me i was lost in his eyes and he was staring at me and kept starring and my cheeks went red and he noticed tht 

''woh... actually... woh ghungat was irritating me'' he told with guilt 'it's okay''i manage to say ''i guess raat bahut hogayi hai we should sleep tum yaha sojau aur mai couch par'' he said i was touched by his gesture again but how can i let him sleep on the couch ''mumma meri neck mai pain hai said viraat'' but q viraat asked vanshika ma because last night i slept on couch while playing game'' i still remember tht

''urmm viraat it's okay u can sleep on bed'' i said looking here and there he noticed how uncomfortable i was '' no it's okay I vl manage'' he said ''no  plz u sleep on the bed I vl sleep on couch  ''i said no maanvi how u vl manage their''he said ''so how u vl manage'' I asked him I was shocked by myself how comfortable I was with him without any problem without anyfear I was talking to him ''okay we both can sleep on bed if u don't have any problem'' I was scared by sharing bed wih him as didn't did tht with any guy but now things has been change m married to him so with little left courage I spoke ''ha okay'' it was like a wisper

we went to change while viraat was taking out his clothes from wardrobe i was n't able to find my clothes but i remember i asked jeevika bhabhi to keep m clothes and she and shanaya took my clothes so were r they i open my side of wardrobe as vanshika mom told viraat to make place for me before only but my clothes wasn't there

viraat came and asked ''is everythng okay i turned around with jerk and something happened i didn't noticed viraat said sorry for his sudden appearance ''woh actually I can't find my clothes maine jeevika bhabhi aur shanaya ko diya tha'' I said with confused expression ''acha chalo lets find ur clothes'' he said and we both search every where but can't find my bag finally we thought to ask them we headed towards door and find it lock we both look at eachother as we were stuck

we both seat on bed and suddenly viraat saw something it was an gift and was return on it for maanvi aaj isse kaam chalalo clothes kal miljaayege from shanaya and jeevika bhabhi we both look at eachother thn he handed me the box and I unwrapped it I got biggest shock of my life was regretting y I open it my eyes pop out and cheeks went all red and specially when viraat was also saw what it was made me more nervous it was sexy peach color night gown with just single strip each side  and was transparent it was not was just till my mid thigh their was no way m going to wear it I suddenly put tht dress in tht packet and put tht on bed viraat around seat I must go and change

viraat went to take his clothes but he was searching something I went near him and asked any problem he told ''mere t-shirts nahi hai'' and he found note ''mere bhai aaj ke liye aisi kaam chalale'' we immediately look at eachother then turn around so it was plan of jeevika bhabhi shanaya and viren bhai and maybe karan arjun dabbu

suddenly I felt something on back and before I realize it happened my dori as my blouse was supported by 2 dories and meri dori oh shit!!!!!!!!!!!!! I immediately turn around so viraat don't notice it but I guess he did how more emberrising this night should be I thought I can't sleep in this clothes nor I can wear tht gown I was stuck what to do

viraat saw my confusion and spoke '' it's okay maanvi u were tht urm''.tht gown''' my eyes pop out ''no no no I mean u wear tht gown since u can't be in ths clothes as ur dori'' my cheeks went more red ''u wear those clothes I won't see'' he said looking at me like an true gentle man and I guess I was falling for my husband at first night of our wedding

I took tht dress and went to washroom because I trust him I finally change in too tht dress it was really very short ended to my mid thigh and transparent I was really very shy I can't go out infront of him in ths condition but I trust him everytime I went near door then come back it happen for atleast half hour it took half hour for me to gather some courage and walk in room

When I walk inside the room their he was standing his back was facing me but he was shirtless this made me blush he was perfect perfect torso perfect build perfect muscles then y he agreed suddenly I realize m checking him out I  blushed evn more harder nd equally shocked at my own antics what was happening to me I thought

He went and slept on left side of bed without looking at me and I walked to my side still my eyes on him I went and slept on my side covering myself with duvet

Suddenly their was thunder and started raining heavily and I was afraid of thunder my mum use to sleep with me when she was alive wen their was thunder and after her it was vanshika mum sometimes jeevika bhabhi or shanaya I was afraid of thunder and I need someones protective arms around then only should sleep

I was scared tears were forming in my eyes I covered my mouth with my hand so then my moan don't escaped from mouth and disturb viraat I clutch duvet in my little fist and pulled near my chest but nothing was working

Thunders were increasing every passing minutes and my fear too I just wanted to run but I can't suddenly I felt arm on my waist I quickly turn around and saw it was viraat near me but still he had his eyes close and he was shirtless I thought he was sleeping but he spoke ''I know u r scared of thunder don't worry mai kuch nhi karuga'' he said and smile in tears I move close now my head was on his one arm which wrapped around my shoulder and other on waist protecting me from tht thunder and I slept peacefully in his arms'''

So how was it I know it wasn't good it was lame

Comment

No one line comments please

IMP

Hit chaske meter as much as possiable

comment on nishal's profile twice a day

M SORRY KEERTU

Edited by copypaste - 30 April 2013 at 9:07am

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6abc456vm....axiazinairizzzzzzzzzznianehaksh_nofaqNiama19tahseensakinaabhinav23DOLLY_SHARMAUrbiansaridemo22aditidixit20VatzzAngelic_TazeenFairysaraNishiaroraravi_ehmmbhnidhiagarwalaaliya172hindujareddykinzangelrjsajitaman-2vgaakateyessweetyyyyyyySumana123..Lavi..js1234chandana123paddu503vishalfooljayprabu--Lalz--Tuba_KSGambarsariyashonatenGarimavirmanksgzaira_virmanxtratimetotallyspies_1sha19SNTG.aliyah.neghashaalivirmanSia12345kushal90Polo_srashi246Aashalovevirmanshirhidamgudmanvilover18.jai.kusharberryHuma0301pratheCaptain_Parimika17avika26..ManoBilli..Jannat94Aennalittlesmileshilpa09jia123sagarluv_nishalrasp_berryJESMY143VIRMANkalu-devivirman.loverdevilaonmoonedwebllalover9pink1preethi18Syed695ShivRajput.Yamin.alicemathGayathriKKBpreetipcLV88crazyvirmaniansvirmanfan013meera.chaudhuri_keertu_preity_d

-BhabhiKiBehna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BhabhiKiBehna-

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Note

sorry for inconvience i didn't made new pm list will b making after 5th may so i m sending pm to people from my old pm list 
will add new feeds after 5th  may don't hve time hpe understand have entrance exam 

uzma 

Edited by copypaste - 30 April 2013 at 9:20am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

paddu503js1234.aliyah.amgudmika17.jai.virumanuJESMY143VIRMANkulsum_virmanSyed695alicemathvirmanfan013meera.chaudhuripreity_d

Post Reply New Post

Go to top