ll-VirMan ff-Pyaar toh hona hi tha-llTurning Tables 54 - Page 30

Posted: 10 years ago
awesome update
thnx for da pm
Nice Teaser..! Waiting for the Update..!

M back and late as usual okay lol I know u all r excited for honeymoon suite eheheheeh but I have planned something else okay I know I sound evil but itna toh chalta hi hai now enjoy okay i have no idea what i wrote and didn't re-check too

Ps-I vl really appreciate if u people will also write bad points of my every update so thn next time I vl improve bad point should not include length 😛

I have embraced many beautiful memories in my life, but I admire the most which includes u-1

Viraat's pov

We both headed towards our room oopss our honeymoon suite don't know y m having butterfly in my stomach in being alone with maanvi in honeymoon suite m not feeling awkward but happy..but I know maanvi isn't comfortable as she didn't know me properly we didn't had conversation which generally Is done before marriage I don't know y but I feel there is something which attract me towards her from the beginning only I was attracted towards from the childhood days she was really close to my heart but I didn't give tht much attention what was pulling me towards her but now I know I have soft corner for her something is there which is increasing day by day whenever I use to see her angelic smile that use to bright my day eveytime she use to look more beautiful and more gorgeous today also when I see her in that saree my heart skipped a beat she was looking so angelic I was memerized by her beauty once again her ravishing dazzling smile was making her look more gorgeous but it was not how it use to be always there was hidden pain behind it which was reflecting in her eyes  but

whatever it may be she is looking beautiful I want to admire her lifetime but only I want to admire her and no one else can today also when everyone was looking at her due to her wet clothes I suddenly feel like embrace her in my arms and vanish from here I just can't bear anybody's evil eyes on angel of mylife I turn around and look at her she was looking nervous and even I was thn my attention caught by other people starring at her I pulled her close to me again keeping my hand on her slim waist uff! Different kind of sensation took place in my heart which I never felt before we went inside the elevator our room was at last floor although we were all alone in the elevator but I didn't left her waist I didn't want to don't know y I always want her to be close to me and I can feel she is liking it the blush on her face is telling me what is going in mind what her thoughts r I pulled her more closer reducing more distance between us and her cheeks turn more red with waiting a single second I pinned her to the wall with our faces just inches away she was blushing with closed eyes and heavy breathe I bend down went near her ear and said in husky voice ''maanvi'' she kept her hand on my shoulder knowing what was coming next as my voice betrayed me my desire over come my senses and moving further down I kissed at the crock of her neck and soon I started to leave trails of wet kisses on her neck with my every touch she moaned making me crave for her more we both were buzy in our land enjoying the pleasure receiving by eachother but our heavenly moment were disturbed when the door was opened thankgod the oldie aunty didn't saw us making out in lift we both move apart as soon as we heard the voice of the door we moved apart but still I

I have embraced many beautiful memories in my life, but I admire the most which includes her those where best moment of my life which I treasured forever when we were kid we use to be always together and I use to say we r made for eachother no one can separate I use to feel complete around her she was my everything my partner her one smile use to bright my day her one tear tears me apart I always wanted to be close to her but when dad send me London it wasn't easy for me she was my besti my best friend but thn they send me away

''Going away from her was not easy it was very difficult she was my need my partner and i can't leave without her...and i don't wanted to leave...but still i have too...i still remember her sad face and tears in her eyes everyone came to see off me but she didn't came but i know she was looking at me from balcony i can c her i can feel...isn't it weird how attach m with her in this short period of time''...but i left...i left her behind... wasn't it weird we were kid but still it was like she was part of me from the day she was born I felt there was something special about her I always use to care of her when she was kid I was also young but my mumma use to say I use to seat and play with her all day and never let karan viren bhai jeevika arjun go near her my mum told me once when I slept till late viren bhai jeevika karan arjun went at maanvi's house for playing with her because I never let them touch her forget about playing with her and when I got up and found they went to play with maanvi I ran without wearing any footwear because I felt they will hurt her when I saw they were around her trying to play with her and she was crying viren bhai was standing close to her  I was so angry I went towards bhai and pushed him and went towards her and seeing me my mannu smiled at me when my parent told me I vl b joining school I was very upset as vl b not near mannu and again tht 4 monster vl make my mannu cry and I won't b there for her when maanvi's mum assured me they vl take good care of her and won't let them come near my mannu thn only I agreed

When I went school and didn't went to her she cried till the time I met her and thn everyday after coming back I use to go at mannu's place first thn mine to check on mannu isn't this weird….we were connected from start

i know it is short but i vl update tomorrow other half of this part

Edited by copypaste - 10 years ago
Fab updt...OMG make out in lift...so despo...lolzzz...awww so virat had secret crush on mannu childhood...so cute...loved his possessiveness n protectiveness for her...thats so pure...cont soonEdited by rasp_berry - 10 years ago
lovely update...
plzzz plzzz update tomorrow...
amzing update.. loved their binding from childhood...
plz do continue soon as u wrote u will update today.. plz do update...
Really adorable update
true wat a connection from childhood thats too sweet
i especially loved the elevator scene 😳 only cuz ot shows their pure love for each other n their crave for each other
cnt wait for next part
do update quickly as u sed n dnt forget plz
eagerly waiting for update 😉
Awesome update Uzma !!!!
Loved it<3
Awwn !!! Caring virat was soo sweet :D
Connected from start !!! So adorable :)
Looking forward for next part !!! Will be eagerly waiting :) update soon!!!
Awesome..!!! loved it..Virat was in to her since childhood...which is sweet and the bond kept increasing by passing time from his side...like the way u have portrayed past and present...Waiting for next..!
awesome update.after read precap i though that manvi left virat but thank god it not happen.virat attract toward manvi from childhood.love his possessive for manvi.virman lift scene was romantic.hope we get more romantic scene in next part.plz must be update it today