Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_virmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ur ff is just amazing... read all the parts in one go!!!! 

all the scenes, right from the sharmaofying of mannu to the prank played by virika and others to the cute and hot scenes of virman, are just amazing...โค๏ธ

initially i thought it was rude of virat not to taste manvi's 'haath ka khaana' but the last scene just made me forget my dissapointment!!!!

do update soon!!!!!
keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
uzma kya update kardiya?????????
i loved it throughout.
virat is to mischeveous๐Ÿ˜‰
manvi was too embarrassed๐Ÿ˜ณ
plz continue soon๐Ÿ˜‰
-ineffable- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was just amazinggg... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‘ update 
loved it ๐Ÿ˜ƒโค๏ธ
virat was staring at manvi ๐Ÿ˜‰ hayeee... โค๏ธ
virat should have eaten her first dish in the house ๐Ÿ˜”
bt then he said a sorry thats ok ๐Ÿ˜Š
bt then that issue of kissing ๐Ÿ˜‰ hayeee ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜‰ he said her thai it was gud ๐Ÿ˜ƒโค๏ธ
update asap ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
he is confuse between heart and mind he health concision but when he eat shera u have not mansion that and he getting attract toward her but I really want why he say yes for marriage give his pov and update soon and best of luck u r exam
crazyvirmanians thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was such a sweet update ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Virat is slowly slowly attracted towards Manvi...
Manvi ki payal... My eyes popped out reading this n imagining Manvi on it๐Ÿคฃ
R end was super cute... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Very nice way of saying, 'sheera bht acha tha" ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Best of luck for r Result ๐Ÿ˜‰
zaira_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's really very beautiful ff...I'm a kind of addicted to it...wow from the beginning to the kiss part at the end everything u write was just awesome...no words...I'm a kind of speechless...
And yeah dear update soon and best of luck for ur results...hope u get good marks and v get an early update
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hayee awesome update.. Sheraa bahut acha tha.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Update soon.. nd y Virat is confused???
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome update dear thanks for the pm and continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Hey guyz sorry for last update I saw the update it was full of mistakes and hats-off to u people who still read it and appreciated it m really sorry wrote that part in depression and didn't check it again sooo I will check whole update and correct it in few days

Imp note-

I know m going very slow but this is an ff so I will go very slow not like 90's films imaooo but u guyz have to be patient viraat point of view is not coming till next 2-3 updates or so I will be continuing with maanvi's pov and this story is about arrange marriage and  how much I know about arrange marriages is u need lots of compromise and main thing is relationship grow very slowly so here also their relationship vl grow slowly slowly

Y viraat is kissing maanvi?

Because he can't control his feeling when he is around her that's the only reason behind his kisses

Teaser

''Mom Dad mujhe aap log se kuch kehna hai'' said viraat while seating on breakfast table everyone was present their expect maanvi she was in the kitchen while everyone's attention was towards viraat

Viraat's dad-ha bolo viraat

Viraat-woh actually mai soch raha tha ki ab jab yeh sab hogaya hai toh (meanwhile maanvi came their but no one noticed her)

Viren-toh

Viraat-toh mai wapaas Mumbai chala jaau

So how was the precap eehehehehe shocked viraat going Mumbai and Maanvi shhh secret hai  kissiko nahi batana  ki next 2-3 part mai pata chal jayega ๐Ÿคฃ

Good newz my results r not on Saturday don't know when but no update till Monday m buzy with my cousin's wedding

itsfate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice teaser
continue soon