Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

JiyaRe...

Goldie

JiyaRe...

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I'm not going to worry about this anymore.. I'm done with this show.

Edited by Moon03 - 04 May 2013 at 1:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krit125coolpixie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My worst fear! (Page 5)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AttractiveAdya

IF-Sizzlerz

AttractiveAdya

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
I  understand.
I  really  do.

RaHi's  friendship  has  been  stressed  up  on,  both  directly  and  indirectly.
RaHi's  relationship  has  always  been  portrayed  with  an  open  frame  of  mind.
By  open,  here,  I  am  referring  to  their  Romantically  "UNTITLED*  status. From  where  I  stand,  I  can  see  that  RaHi  are always  going  to  remain  best  of  friends (don't  joota  uthaao,  wait  I  have  to  complete  what  I  wanted  to  say), whether  or  not  they  are  going  to  be  Romantically  inclined  towards  each  other.
R  clearly  doesn't  think  of  P  in  that  way  as  of  now,  which  is  okay,  fair  enough.
For  R , P has  always  been  his  Moti.  His  Best  Friend. The  only  girl  he  didn't  think  of  as  a  girl. (I  am  sounding  absurd , I guess). He  thinks  of  her  as  his  support,  his  only  solution to  all  problems.

If  or  not  RaHi are  going  to  be  Romantically  inclined  towards  each  other  is   the  CVs  call  to  make  but  whatever  may  happen  I  want  RaHi  to  retain  their  friendship  waala  comfort  with  each  other,  even  if  they  are  a  couple.

I  hope  this  hasn't  offended  anyone  in  any  manner. (If  it  has ,  all  I  can  say  is,  that  its  my  opinion,  which  most  likely  isn't  going  to  change. :D )

P.S  I  don't  mind  VeeNi  and  MiChi  as  couples, AND  nor  do  I  mind  RaHi.

-Adya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpixie..DamonCrazy..

coolpixie

Goldie

coolpixie

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AttractiveAdya

I  understand.
I  really  do.

RaHi's  friendship  has  been  stressed  up  on,  both  directly  and  indirectly.
RaHi's  relationship  has  always  been  portrayed  with  an  open  frame  of  mind.
By  open,  here,  I  am  referring  to  their  Romantically  "UNTITLED*  status. From  where  I  stand,  I  can  see  that  RaHi  are always  going  to  remain  best  of  friends (don't  joota  uthaao,  wait  I  have  to  complete  what  I  wanted  to  say), whether  or  not  they  are  going  to  be  Romantically  inclined  towards  each  other.
R  clearly  doesn't  think  of  P  in  that  way  as  of  now,  which  is  okay,  fair  enough.
For  R , P has  always  been  his  Moti.  His  Best  Friend. The  only  girl  he  didn't  think  of  as  a  girl. (I  am  sounding  absurd , I guess). He  thinks  of  her  as  his  support,  his  only  solution to  all  problems.

If  or  not  RaHi are  going  to  be  Romantically  inclined  towards  each  other  is   the  CVs  call  to  make  but  whatever  may  happen  I  want  RaHi  to  retain  their  friendship  waala  comfort  with  each  other,  even  if  they  are  a  couple.

I  hope  this  hasn't  offended  anyone  in  any  manner. (If  it  has ,  all  I  can  say  is,  that  its  my  opinion,  which  most  likely  isn't  going  to  change. :D )

P.S  I  don't  mind  VeeNi  and  MiChi  as  couples, AND  nor  do  I  mind  RaHi.

-Adya.

Thank you for understanding!  And, Yes, everybody wants rahi to always retain their beautiful friendship, couple or not. Even If they are not romantically inclined towards each other, their friendship is pakka going to be there. Because that is the whole basis of their relationship, it comes first and foremost. So I share the same thinking with you. But, I wanted to make this more of a speculation post, that's why I didn't mention anything else. And, another reason why I didn't choose to mention the friendship part is because if we don't say anything now, the cvs might think we are okay with rahi not having any romantic angle. It's not a do or die thing, that if they don't have it, we are all going to stop watching or anything. But, It's more of a wish for a couple you have always liked and thought to be meant to be since season 1. It's hope or wish or whatever else you want to call it. Therefore, we have all made it clear countless times that Veeni, michi, or vichi are all okay as long as we get rahi as an end result, and again that end result is hopeful thinking and wishing of a fan for them. 
And don't worry, you are not offending anyone in any manner!! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AttractiveAdya

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
completely agree with Mais. . sorry too lazy to go through all 5 pages. . read Mais's LAMBAAA comment n realized I agree completely with it

coolpixie

coolpixie

Goldie

coolpixie

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
@Piyu: Hey, My name is shailja. And, I agree with you. But, atleast we are getting rahi scenes now, better something than nothing!:) About Rest, I think we have expressed enough what we ultimately want, or at least I have and in a subtle ways will keep expressing..lol;)..So it's all up to the cvs now, I'm just going to leave it up to them:)

@Akshu: I completely agree! and Thanks:))

@Radhi: lol..you lazy girl!! hahah;)..jk..jk..But, I agree with Mais's lamba comment, too!:)

Edited by coolpixie - 29 April 2013 at 11:42am

--Akshu--

TaShi_4ever

TaShi_4ever

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Actually i was thinking the same thing...even i was feeling the same

coolpixie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top