spicySugar..

Coolbie

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
it takes time re so I can feel yea...! <3 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpixie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My worst fear! (Page 4)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krit125

Goldie

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ayaan786

Goldie

ayaan786

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
wow you are thinking so far never thought like thatErmm

coolpixie

Goldie

coolpixie

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayaan786

wow you are thinking so far never thought like thatErmm

lol..I guess! But, at this point, anything is possible..hahah:)
I'm just exploring all the possibilities this track could go..lol..It is a little far-fetched at some points..:)

Edited by coolpixie - 28 April 2013 at 8:37pm

ayaan786

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolpixie

Originally posted by 100littledevils

Thats what i thought that day when he was talking to chintu about Panchi. I think cvs are trying to tell us that rahi will always remain friends. remember that story convo which rahi had.. that a girl loved a boy but he didn't loved her soon a second boy came in her life & she fell in love..
I mean if rahi were suppose to happen cvs would have hinted long back.
and the sad thing is many rahi fans have turned veeni fans. hope remaining rahi fans fight for this.. Ouch iam not liking this..as a kisha fan too i want rahi together no matter what!! 

Oh ya! I totally forgot to mention that story, thank you for reminding me. Actually, when you add that to the list, the fear about the events turning out like this is even more stronger..:(
I know, they could have hinted a long back about rahi, but since it's TBP, I was just going with it because TBP has always been unpredictable. 

And, Don't worry, As far as rahi fans are concerned, none of us have turned veeni fans. Some might like veeni but everybody wants rahi as an end result! I know people have left the show due to lack of rahi in the past, but alot of them came back just with that hug and I'm sure that all of them want rahi as an end result:)) 
Hopefully, Cvs just listen to us! We don't mind veeni and michi for now, as long as we get our rahi!!!

aare iam not saying all fans yaar.. but i have seen some fans.. i mean when ppl start supporting a couple or a pair.. cvs will eventually think that rahi fans are cool with anything i mean they don't mind their favourites being paired with anyone else. my main point is that i think rahi fans should state clearly that they want rahi no matter what!! yeah this forum is the best ..it supports every couple or pair but we all have our romantic favourite couples and i think we should state that clearly to cvs before they assume anything else. I love rahi and i think cvs never did justice to them, be it the hospital track or ayesha track or any track & now they hinting that rahi will never be a couple. 

we all know tbp is unique and unpredictable..but what if cvs are actually trying to come clean with rahi friendship.. what if they really want to tell us clearly that they will always be friends before they start veeni track? rukmini is a nice girl.. i think there will no reason left with rahi fan to argue with cvs once rv falls for her. iam just saying this becoz i don't want my rahi friends to suffer & plus i love rahi. Isliye RaHi fans wake up and tell cvs before its too late... Ouch btw i didn't write this hurt any fanbase or member.. so no offence ! iam just scared that if rv falls for rukmini rahi fans can't do anything...

AWW..I love you piyu!!! (can I call you that?)
Thank you for stating this, and in a way I completely agree! But, us rahi fans have never really demanded anything from the cvs since rahi were never focused on. But, atleast we had the consolation that they were going to end up together later on, and now even that is being taken away. They were always side tracked, cvs are seriously not seeing the enormous possibilities that rahi has as a couple!!! We are only okay with veeni, vichi or michi if rahi is the end result. 

Honestly, I hate demanding stuff like this but I feel like you're right! If we don't say anything now, Cvs will go on with this track and then we will be all left heart broken..
Thank you for showing your concern, and I feel that you're absolutely right! And Don't worry, all the rahi fans first and foremost want only rahi as an end result!!! Big smile

iam so sorry i slept off yesterday...lol
i can understand yaar..that rahi fans never demanded things as rahi were not focused but i feel now is the time to fight for them.. this maybe the last chance before veeni happens. I still can't forget panchi's pain when she saw ayesha with rv in teacher's day party. Hope cvs show rv jealous.. i want him to suffer a lil so that he understands that he loves panchi... *fingers crossed* 

and yeah u can call me piyu LOL whats ur name yaar?

coolpixie

--Akshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Akshu--

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

I just cntsay how they think,before their hug i had got over the fact of what will happe later i said that I wouldn't mind if they remain best friend as far as they are togethe but even i know that i was lyeing to myself n no one else

From the start i have alwys been a RaHi fan from day one wen i saw their first scene,i feel for their frendship n their magic n I wanted to see how will they fall in love????

I do want them at the end as a couple  i hope the CV' sdo that

I love MiChi they aresuper adorable but i dnt want to see them as a couple or anythig remember the fri episode????that type of a bond,friendship i want to see for MiChi i want thei bond to grow more n more

for me Avantika n Omi as a couple wuld be more intresting to watch!
as far as VeeNi is concerned i dnt care abt them,cuz I have nothing to do with them,for me VeeNi is like DeadDead,I jut never liked them,Rukmini as a individual,a character i intresting but Ranveer n Rukmini have no match according to me

P.S-no offence to any Veeni fans its my view on them!

You are right thi can happen they can be givig us a msg

it can be two ways:
1.that they will main nly best friends
2.that they are best friends but somethig is surely there between them abt which both of them are not aware of!

Panchi has moved on,but i know like in some days that feeling fr Ranveer will surely come back to her mind!

Right now we cn just wait n see what they are gng to do for us!
but my hope will always be for RaHi as a couple in the end!

Nice Post PixieEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

coolpixie

--Akshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Akshu--

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krit125

Originally posted by Mais

we all know tbp is unique and unpredictable..but what if cvs are actually trying to come clean with rahi friendship.. what if they really want to tell us clearly that they will always be friends before they start veeni track? rukmini is a nice girl.. i think there will no reason left with rahi fan to argue with cvs once rv falls for her. iam just saying this becoz i don't want my rahi friends to suffer & plus i love rahi. Isliye RaHi fans wake up and tell cvs before its too late... Ouch btw i didn't write this hurt any fanbase or member.. so no offence ! iam just scared that if rv falls for rukmini rahi fans can't do anything...

@Bold - Mera Bacha! How can one NOT love you!? Hug

@Italic - What do you think we've been doing ever since VeeNi's fateful first encounter? LOL Bolne wale bol rahe hain...ab kaam sunne walo ka hai ke wo sunte hain ya nahin Tongue

But gotta agree on one point, if VeeNi/MiChi are the end game, logically we have nothing to complain about because technically we have no proof that CVs backstabbed us or anything. RaHi were never hinted as something romantic...only Panchi having crush on Ranveer, that topic was touched lightly. Baqi it's nothing, zilch, nada!

If Ranveer shows hints of jealousy...then we can have some proof on our hands. If he doesn't...we don't really have a case.. Ouch

mais
u rememba the nyp..
well rv was sumwer jealous wen samar caught hold of panchi's hands...dunt u think he was jealous ...also the whole dance seq he was lookin at sachi
i feel he was jealous at tat tymm

chk the video frm 3:24 min
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YllKXWDhaw
and
I dnt think he was jealous,he was just sad that his best friend was with some else.who always came with him in party's is now with some oen else

some where he felf bad

krit125

--Akshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Akshu--

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

Thats what i thought that day when he was talking to chintu about Panchi. I think cvs are trying to tell us that rahi will always remain friends. remember that story convo which rahi had.. that a girl loved a boy but he didn't loved her soon a second boy came in her life & she fell in love..
I mean if rahi were suppose to happen cvs would have hinted long back.
and the sad thing is many rahi fans have turned veeni fans. hope remaining rahi fans fight for this.. Ouch iam not liking this..as a kisha fan too i want rahi together no matter what!! 

Oh ya! I totally forgot to mention that story, thank you for reminding me. Actually, when you add that to the list, the fear about the events turning out like this is even more stronger..:(
I know, they could have hinted a long back about rahi, but since it's TBP, I was just going with it because TBP has always been unpredictable. 

And, Don't worry, As far as rahi fans are concerned, none of us have turned veeni fans. Some might like veeni but everybody wants rahi as an end result! I know people have left the show due to lack of rahi in the past, but alot of them came back just with that hug and I'm sure that all of them want rahi as an end result:)) 
Hopefully, Cvs just listen to us! We don't mind veeni and michi for now, as long as we get our rahi!!!

aare iam not saying all fans yaar.. but i have seen some fans.. i mean when ppl start supporting a couple or a pair.. cvs will eventually think that rahi fans are cool with anything i mean they don't mind their favourites being paired with anyone else. my main point is that i think rahi fans should state clearly that they want rahi no matter what!! yeah this forum is the best ..it supports every couple or pair but we all have our romantic favourite couples and i think we should state that clearly to cvs before they assume anything else. I love rahi and i think cvs never did justice to them, be it the hospital track or ayesha track or any track & now they hinting that rahi will never be a couple. 

AWW..I love you piyu!!! (can I call you that?)
Thank you for stating this, and in a way I completely agree! But, us rahi fans have never really demanded anything from the cvs since rahi were never focused on. But, atleast we had the consolation that they were going to end up together later on, and now even that is being taken away. They were always side tracked, cvs are seriously not seeing the enormous possibilities that rahi has as a couple!!! We are only okay with veeni, vichi or michi if rahi is the end result. 

Honestly, I hate demanding stuff like this but I feel like you're right! If we don't say anything now, Cvs will go on with this track and then we will be all left heart broken..
Thank you for showing your concern, and I feel that you're absolutely right! And Don't worry, all the rahi fans first and foremost want only rahi as an end result!!! Big smile

iam so sorry i slept off yesterday...lol
i can understand yaar..that rahi fans never demanded things as rahi were not focused but i feel now is the time to fight for them.. this maybe the last chance before veeni happens. I still can't forget panchi's pain when she saw ayesha with rv in teacher's day party. Hope cvs show rv jealous.. i want him to suffer a lil so that he understands that he loves panchi... *fingers crossed* 

and yeah u can call me piyu LOL whats ur name yaar?
@Bold-though i love Ranveer,i would too want him to suffer,enough of always Panchi suffering
I feel Ranveer needs to understand!
A crush or liking i anothe thingn LOVE is nother thing,they are gonna make Ranveer fall in LOVE with rukmini????why

don't get the point of sidlining RaHi,ppl do like them!

n Piyu ur surely a darling girl EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

100littledevils

Post Reply New Post

Go to top