Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

coolpixie

Goldie

coolpixie

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Double post!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My worst fear! (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
WDS - Anand Sivakumaran aka Andyloki aka Writer Dude Sir. TBP's writer. I call him WDS because I can xD

We are honestly reading too much into things but yeah, agreed with you that when it comes to Panchi's feelings, nothing is clear. She had feelings when she started using that Baba Ka Chooran or whatever...that was clear...during Alien track, the feelings were still there. But they definitely stopped after a while and by the time of the accident, they were non-existent! After the accident they were long history! So how did RV find out about that? During the time she had harbored feelings, they were mostly not on talking terms!

Uff! CVs and unke bloopers :P

But I'll take Ranveer's word for it that she had feelings for him and he knew about that.

Panchi's habit of being insecure/jealous of girls being to Ranveer kisi din MUJHE le doobe gi! Ouch She only accepted Kiya when Ranveer ASSURED her by swearing on her that they were just good FRIENDS! Why he did that, pata nahin...that "teri qasam" part...it felt like he was assuring her that he wasn't, umm how to say it, "cheating" on her.

CVS! Y U ALWAYS END US BEING CONFUSED WHEN IT COMES TO RAHI?! Pura garbar ghotala hai yahan! Jaein tou jaein kahaaannn!! Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krit125coolpixie

coolpixie

Goldie

coolpixie

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

WDS - Anand Sivakumaran aka Andyloki aka Writer Dude Sir. TBP's writer. I call him WDS because I can xD

We are honestly reading too much into things but yeah, agreed with you that when it comes to Panchi's feelings, nothing is clear. She had feelings when she started using that Baba Ka Chooran or whatever...that was clear...during Alien track, the feelings were still there. But they definitely stopped after a while and by the time of the accident, they were non-existent! After the accident they were long history! So how did RV find out about that? During the time she had harbored feelings, they were mostly not on talking terms!

Uff! CVs and unke bloopers :P

But I'll take Ranveer's word for it that she had feelings for him and he knew about that.

Panchi's habit of being insecure/jealous of girls being to Ranveer kisi din MUJHE le doobe gi! Ouch She only accepted Kiya when Ranveer ASSURED her by swearing on her that they were just good FRIENDS! Why he did that, pata nahin...that "teri qasam" part...it felt like he was assuring her that he wasn't, umm how to say it, "cheating" on her.

CVS! Y U ALWAYS END US BEING CONFUSED WHEN IT COMES TO RAHI?! Pura garbar ghotala hai yahan! Jaein tou jaein kahaaannn!! Cool

Hahah..Okay, I thought it was him..but then WDS? hahah..Mais, you and your nicknames! lol;)
But, yes I don't know how they just casually slipped that little detail in as if it was already there..hahah..but, whatever it kind of makes sense of Rv to know it. And I know, Panchi being insecure about the girls?! If veeni were to happen, what is Rv going to say to reassure her at that time? It's not like it will be anything platonic like his relationship with kiya. He is an idiot, too! Why can't he think and see why he needs to explain himself to panchi every time? Unless, he doesn't want her to misunderstand..I'm sure when panchi will first misunderstand him, he will explain to her that nothing is going on but as time progresses he is going to again start ignoring her unintentionally as he is going to start devoting more of his time to rukmini. And Panchi being sad because of that..ahhh...Now, I'm going on a baseless rant!!

Why can't cvs make up their mind when it comes to rahi??? And saves us all this trouble!!!! 

Edited by coolpixie - 28 April 2013 at 2:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Meri maano, stop thinking about them. It's not good for sanity LOL Just one hug and the many POSSIBLE SCENARIO imaginations that have been running in my head have exhausted me :P

So, I'm gonna sit back and relax and let the CVs do their job! They can't hurt us anymore than we've already been hurt in S1 so it's all meh for me. Yo CVs! Surprise me! Cool

P.S Did you guys notice that just one hug, wo bhi purely friendly si, happened and all these RaHi fans cropped up out of nowhere! Now imagine, if RaHi would've gotten this kind of footage months ago...our fanbase would've been on another sky! :O

coolpixie

coolpixie

Goldie

coolpixie

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

Meri maano, stop thinking about them. It's not good for sanity LOL Just one hug and the many POSSIBLE SCENARIO imaginations that have been running in my head have exhausted me :P

So, I'm gonna sit back and relax and let the CVs do their job! They can't hurt us anymore than we've already been hurt in S1 so it's all meh for me. Yo CVs! Surprise me! Cool

P.S Did you guys notice that just one hug, wo bhi purely friendly si, happened and all these RaHi fans cropped up out of nowhere! Now imagine, if RaHi would've gotten this kind of footage months ago...our fanbase would've been on another sky! :O

I know! I should just take your advice and leave it up to the cvs! True, they can't do much more damage to rahi then what's already done! LOL
And I know, so many rahi fans!!! Big smile  
And with just one hug? I was so surprised, I thought we were the minority, but alot of them just left because cvs weren't showing rahi. And If rahi were to become a couple, our fanbase would definitely sky rocket! lol;)
It would be fun seeing many rahi fans around!!! Alas, it's all up to the cvs, I don't know why they don't see that people love rahi! :/
It's not like we are asking for something impossible and something that is completely out of the script. We are just asking for what they themselves led us to believe from season 1..

Edited by coolpixie - 28 April 2013 at 2:47pm

krit125lostmymusic.

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolpixie

Originally posted by 100littledevils

Thats what i thought that day when he was talking to chintu about Panchi. I think cvs are trying to tell us that rahi will always remain friends. remember that story convo which rahi had.. that a girl loved a boy but he didn't loved her soon a second boy came in her life & she fell in love..
I mean if rahi were suppose to happen cvs would have hinted long back.
and the sad thing is many rahi fans have turned veeni fans. hope remaining rahi fans fight for this.. Ouch iam not liking this..as a kisha fan too i want rahi together no matter what!! 

Oh ya! I totally forgot to mention that story, thank you for reminding me. Actually, when you add that to the list, the fear about the events turning out like this is even more stronger..:(
I know, they could have hinted a long back about rahi, but since it's TBP, I was just going with it because TBP has always been unpredictable. 

And, Don't worry, As far as rahi fans are concerned, none of us have turned veeni fans. Some might like veeni but everybody wants rahi as an end result! I know people have left the show due to lack of rahi in the past, but alot of them came back just with that hug and I'm sure that all of them want rahi as an end result:)) 
Hopefully, Cvs just listen to us! We don't mind veeni and michi for now, as long as we get our rahi!!!

aare iam not saying all fans yaar.. but i have seen some fans.. i mean when ppl start supporting a couple or a pair.. cvs will eventually think that rahi fans are cool with anything i mean they don't mind their favourites being paired with anyone else. my main point is that i think rahi fans should state clearly that they want rahi no matter what!! yeah this forum is the best ..it supports every couple or pair but we all have our romantic favourite couples and i think we should state that clearly to cvs before they assume anything else. I love rahi and i think cvs never did justice to them, be it the hospital track or ayesha track or any track & now they hinting that rahi will never be a couple. 

we all know tbp is unique and unpredictable..but what if cvs are actually trying to come clean with rahi friendship.. what if they really want to tell us clearly that they will always be friends before they start veeni track? rukmini is a nice girl.. i think there will no reason left with rahi fan to argue with cvs once rv falls for her. iam just saying this becoz i don't want my rahi friends to suffer & plus i love rahi. Isliye RaHi fans wake up and tell cvs before its too late... Ouch btw i didn't write this hurt any fanbase or member.. so no offence ! iam just scared that if rv falls for rukmini rahi fans can't do anything...

coolpixie

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
hahhahah i noticed it too mais ... so many rahi fans made topic on their single hug!! only if cvs gave them footage!!!

coolpixielostmymusic.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Pix, as a fellow RaHi fan and someone who always feels grateful to you for being a very prominent voice of logic in this forum...I sincerely advice you to RELAX! Sit back and relax! I used to be jumpy in S1 but by S2, I learned that CVs come up with their best when there are expectations and assumptions attached to them, in all matters. True, it's hard not to assume and expect things when we are so emotionally involved with something but that's the way it is...and that's how we gotta live.

I dunno whether you were there or not but 100th Episode of TBP. My God! Those were such low days...nothing "exciting" was happening in TBP. Bam! 100th Episode airs and it seems like we were awakened from slumber! The excitement which the Pilot episode of TBP had stirred, we revisited that again! No one was expecting such a mind blasting episode but the fact remains that we got it!

Likewise, no one was "really" expecting to see RV's such reaction seeing Panchi after so many days. I wasn't. But we got it, right?

So yeah...best leave CVs to their own devices. Pick out the best from the lot and enjoy it. Something bad happens, be frustrated! That's our right but give them a try till patience holds...hum sab human hi hain yaar!

My God, I'm on a Preaching Spree ROFL

coolpixie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top