The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

My worst fear!

coolpixie Goldie
coolpixie
coolpixie

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Hello TBPians!
So after watching that one rahi scene over and over again, I know I have gone crazy! More like, after thinking so much on this, This other fear has taken a root in my mind. That what if those signals they were giving for michi are afterall going to be followed through? I remember once I mentioned that they haven't put a lid on panchi's feelings from season 1 yet, so there still lies a rahi hope there! But, from the conversation ranveer was having, it seemed like they were trying to put a cap on rahi as just best friends atleast from ranveer's side. I know panchi still has feelings for ranveer, from little we saw in that episode and of what we have seen before, but I feel like this is more repeating the events of season 1. Panchi has feelings for ranveer, as ranveer is going to do the radio with rukmini and eventually fall for her, panchi is going to be left heart broken. I think this part is kind of inevitable if she has feelings for ranveer, but what if she moves on just as she did in season 1, but this time with another guy, who is probably going to be omi and never comes back to her nonu. 

And probably later on, what if ranveer does find out about panchi's feelings, and they both reach a compromise that their friendship is way more important and both get past this whole romantic scenario (panchi) only to remain the best of friends. I feel like in cvs' mind, showing us that magical bond and friendship is more important and suitable apparently. So what if in the end they are only best friends? And I also took in consideration that hug, I mean TBP has always been that show that even when it comes to so many little signals like this, the relationship between two of the characters is still always perfectly platonic. It has happened so many times. So I'm just afraid, what if that hug was nothing but the show of their amazing friendship, the one and only bond that is going to remain between them in the future. Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions, but I don't know why, I feel like the events could very well take a turn for this route, too. 
Of course, All of us still hold lots of hope for the other way the events could turn out, which is by separating them and then uniting them, but this other route I mentioned is also possible :(
Do share your opinions on the situation, I wanted this to be more of a discussion..Embarrassed

Edit: I do realize that this whole scenario I pointed out could very well be a far fetch on my part, so concentrate on the "what if" part because ultimately I don't know what is going to happen next. I am just sharing the possibilities that I think are quite possible and could very well happen.:) 

Edited by coolpixie - 28 April 2013 at 4:39pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

crazydesiboyTulip.krit125NonComposMentissweetz1204100littledevilsCavingInpreetipcKriYaansh960..Serendipity..lostmymusic.AttractiveAdyasamratrocks

100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Thats what i thought that day when he was talking to chintu about Panchi. I think cvs are trying to tell us that rahi will always remain friends. remember that story convo which rahi had.. that a girl loved a boy but he didn't loved her soon a second boy came in her life & she fell in love..
I mean if rahi were suppose to happen cvs would have hinted long back.
and the sad thing is many rahi fans have turned veeni fans. hope remaining rahi fans fight for this.. Ouch iam not liking this..as a kisha fan too i want rahi together no matter what!! 

Edited by 100littledevils - 28 April 2013 at 1:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...manraj...geshiga54coolpixie..Serendipity..

JiyaRe... Goldie
JiyaRe...
JiyaRe...

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
You know what, yesterday I made that 'Important words for CVs' post because of this reason..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpixie

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
^Bacha, first I don't think RaHi fans have "turned" into VeeNi fans. At least not me. RaHi was, is, will always remain first preference. But if CVs aren't serious about them then apna khoon jala ke faida? We have repeatedly said over and over again that VeeNi, MiChi, ViChi all is fine as long as it's RaHi in the end. We are giving CVs free reign to churn up a beautiful story for RaHi, make it realistic by involving other people in if need may...just don't ignore, forget and sideline RaHi.

Now to the topic - I believe that Panchi has moved on. There has been no mention of her feelings in S2 and like Ranveer said, she only looks at him as a best friend. Yes, I do believe (after all the initial hug craze simmered down) that we are reading TOO much into the hug. Notice how Panchi acted, leaving behind morale boosting clues for RV before her disappearance? Yeah, he means a lot to her and he means it as a friend only. So maybe, for now, RaHi are best friends only (keep giving us hugs/moments like those, I don't if they remain best friends till eternity Blushing)

The hints were subtle but they were clear that MiChi is very much on the CVs mind. Though about VeeNi...I'm not sure. But let's just assume that Friday's episode was full of hints. Remember Panchi's reaction? "Ye kon nayi character hai? Aur ye Nonu ki partner kaise ban gayi!" It could mean that from Panchi's POV, Rukmini could be a hindrance in RaHi. On the other hand, RV said that he wishes Panchi gets a special guy. But then that hug happened and Chintu's expression. Let's just say that we are reading too much into THAT as well but one thing was clear, he had this kind of understanding on his face that yeah...you don't find friends like these everywhere.

What I believe the course of things is going to be is that MiChi will very much happen. And VeeNi. Now, CVs could either pave a path where RaHi will struggle to maintain their so close best friendship while going on with two other people. OR! Maybe this time around, new characters will only act as catalysts to them realizing their worth. Jo bhi ho, struggle is in store for us.

WDS keeps saying that we are jumping TOO fast to conclusions and he says this in response to our cries that RaHi aren't meant to be. Seeing Friday, they have definitely something in store for RaHi. Ultimate best friendship or a couple, I dunno. But as they say, it's the journey which counts not the destination. So as long as the journey, despite the destination, is as beautiful, real, magical like RaHi are with its own share of cruel twists and turns, I'm happy. I fell for the friendship...it's not my loss if they aren't a couple. It is my loss when at the end, that friendship isn't retained. Couple or not.

WOW! Wrote a lot and wrote WHAT NOT! Sorry! Stern Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

krit125coolpixieCavingInpreetipc..Serendipity..AttractiveAdya..DamonCrazy..

coolpixie Goldie
coolpixie
coolpixie

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100littledevils

Thats what i thought that day when he was talking to chintu about Panchi. I think cvs are trying to tell us that rahi will always remain friends. remember that story convo which rahi had.. that a girl loved a boy but he didn't loved her soon a second boy came in her life & she fell in love..
I mean if rahi were suppose to happen cvs would have hinted long back.
and the sad thing is many rahi fans have turned veeni fans. hope remaining rahi fans fight for this.. Ouch iam not liking this..as a kisha fan too i want rahi together no matter what!! 

Oh ya! I totally forgot to mention that story, thank you for reminding me. Actually, when you add that to the list, the fear about the events turning out like this is even more stronger..:(
I know, they could have hinted a long back about rahi, but since it's TBP, I was just going with it because TBP has always been unpredictable. 

And, Don't worry, As far as rahi fans are concerned, none of us have turned veeni fans. Some might like veeni but everybody wants rahi as an end result! I know people have left the show due to lack of rahi in the past, but alot of them came back just with that hug and I'm sure that all of them want rahi as an end result:)) 
Hopefully, Cvs just listen to us! We don't mind veeni and michi for now, as long as we get our rahi!!!

Edited by coolpixie - 28 April 2013 at 2:02pm
coolpixie Goldie
coolpixie
coolpixie

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moon03

You know what, yesterday I made that 'Important words for CVs' post because of this reason..

I know moon! Now, I understand your fear because ultimately I have the same fear! :( 

coolpixie Goldie
coolpixie
coolpixie

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
*Edit*

Edited by coolpixie - 28 April 2013 at 2:21pm
coolpixie Goldie
coolpixie
coolpixie

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolpixie

Originally posted by Mais

^Bacha, first I don't think RaHi fans have "turned" into VeeNi fans. At least not me. RaHi was, is, will always remain first preference. But if CVs aren't serious about them then apna khoon jala ke faida? We have repeatedly said over and over again that VeeNi, MiChi, ViChi all is fine as long as it's RaHi in the end. We are giving CVs free reign to churn up a beautiful story for RaHi, make it realistic by involving other people in if need may...just don't ignore, forget and sideline RaHi.

Now to the topic - I believe that Panchi has moved on. There has been no mention of her feelings in S2 and like Ranveer said, she only looks at him as a best friend. Yes, I do believe (after all the initial hug craze simmered down) that we are reading TOO much into the hug. Notice how Panchi acted, leaving behind morale boosting clues for RV before her disappearance? Yeah, he means a lot to her and he means it as a friend only. So maybe, for now, RaHi are best friends only (keep giving us hugs/moments like those, I don't if they remain best friends till eternity Blushing)

The hints were subtle but they were clear that MiChi is very much on the CVs mind. Though about VeeNi...I'm not sure. But let's just assume that Friday's episode was full of hints. Remember Panchi's reaction? "Ye kon nayi character hai? Aur ye Nonu ki partner kaise ban gayi!" It could mean that from Panchi's POV, Rukmini could be a hindrance in RaHi. On the other hand, RV said that he wishes Panchi gets a special guy. But then that hug happened and Chintu's expression. Let's just say that we are reading too much into THAT as well but one thing was clear, he had this kind of understanding on his face that yeah...you don't find friends like these everywhere.

What I believe the course of things is going to be is that MiChi will very much happen. And VeeNi. Now, CVs could either pave a path where RaHi will struggle to maintain their so close best friendship while going on with two other people. OR! Maybe this time around, new characters will only act as catalysts to them realizing their worth. Jo bhi ho, struggle is in store for us.

WDS keeps saying that we are jumping TOO fast to conclusions and he says this in response to our cries that RaHi aren't meant to be. Seeing Friday, they have definitely something in store for RaHi. Ultimate best friendship or a couple, I dunno. But as they say, it's the journey which counts not the destination. So as long as the journey, despite the destination, is as beautiful, real, magical like RaHi are with its own share of cruel twists and turns, I'm happy. I fell for the friendship...it's not my loss if they aren't a couple. It is my loss when at the end, that friendship isn't retained. Couple or not.

WOW! Wrote a lot and wrote WHAT NOT! Sorry! Stern Smile

Agree about rahi fans not turning into veeni fans, I know people do like veeni, but that doesn't mean they have stopped being rahi fans. And as far as I am concerned, I am never going to be veeni fan, harsh as it sounds. :/

Moving on to your comment, I think we were kind of reading too much into that rahi hug, and also in chintu's reaction. But, I don't know maybe I have never understood when panchi has feelings for ranveer and when she doesn't, though one thing is definitely clear that panchi does get jealous when she sees ranveer getting closer to other girls. I don't know if that's the possessiveness that she feels for her best friend, or it's because she has feelings for him. Somehow, her feelings are always borderline between the two. And yes, I think michi is definitely going to happen. And Veeni? It probably will happen, but as you said rahi's friendship issues could definitely play a part here. And them staying as best friends, I don't know..I have mentioned my feelings about this before, so I'm not going to again..Just hope that we get rahi as an end result..But each to their own:)
And I liked your long response! It makes alot of sense!:)
Btw, Who is WDS?

Edited by coolpixie - 28 April 2013 at 2:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetipc

Go to top