The Vampire Diaries

The Originals!...are u excited? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Sadie.Saxton

IF-Rockerz

Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AlwaysDamon-

Originally posted by Junoon

Originally posted by -AlwaysDamon-

Nope. Not at all...I am not some teen who will watch Breaking Dawn part 3 feat. Klaus as daddy...lol... JP is makin me say this bt Klaus-Hayley baby idea sucks even more than sire bond plot...lol

I actually think it's kind of interesting... and with Twilight, it was a vampire-human baby with a technically dead being having a baby...
with Klaus and Hayley both are werewolves, so that makes it more interesting.

I'm not sure how I feel about the whole series.

Maybe...but I dont like Babies in TV shows and dis is not even human show...its a supernatural show...plus...you cant not make a baby as plot base...its totally unreal.. and biggest thing... I think JP is gonna ruin this new show.. I bet it will not see 2nd season...if she ll continue dis Klaus being daddy and changing diapers...lol.. 1000 years old killer vampire who kills people with no second thoughts...he is goin to be Daddy in short time.. n then he ll be a good guy...raising baby...sendin him/her to school...n payin fees wid compulsion thru hybrids..??? lol...1000 years vs 9 months or a year may be.. I dnt knw how a hybrid bcums mommy...lol...I doubt writing..I cant digest this simple fact...redemption road begins with a night out unplanned baby plot???? Please...explain me...

I cnt bliv m sayin dis bt even sire bond sucky plot is better than baby plot...its hilarious...lol

on the other hand...if it would be Elijah centeric minus baby thing...I wud watch as I love Elijah...not much of a Klaus fan...so my excitement died d min I heard abt baby thing..

Agree with you on every point made. I don't think it was a good idea to start the plot of a new series off of, and for the most part babies ruin shows that are in the thriller/supernatural/mystery, etc genres.
I just meant that here the baby makes more sense than it did in Twilight. I still don't really like the overall idea though, and have no hope for the series.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-AlwaysDamon-AadatSeMajbooriluvOriginals

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Originals!...are u excited? (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Yup I'm excited as I love klaus n Elijah 

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged

From tumblr

Hayley- say mommy!
Baby- ------------------
Hayley- say mommy!
Baby- Rippahhh
Klaus- that's my boy

ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

juwi-AlwaysDamon-AadatSeMajboorKai.

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
i liked it!! but obviously will miss klaroline!

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Karoline.. pain is too much to think of appreciating originals rt now .. sigh sigh 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

liquidfantasy

IF-Dazzler

liquidfantasy

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
klaus, elijah, new orleans n occasional visits of tvd characters..i am in! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Delena-mazkachazka

-Delena-

-Delena-

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liquidfantasy

klaus, elijah, new orleans n occasional visits of tvd characters..i am in! 

I agree with u...im also in 

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 03 June 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
why can't Caroline go to a college in New Orleans! this way she can be a part of the originals!

I really don't see much potential for Caroline's character on TVD and i don't want a love interest b/w her & Stefan...they are good as friends I and want them to remain as friends!

I love Klaus and that is the only reason i am excited about the Originals! The back door pilot episode was ok, it wasn't as exciting as I hoped for but nonetheless it was not boring! 

Haley carrying Klaus' baby was the worst twist!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top