Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
are you guys excited for the spin of THE ORIGINALS...i dunno how to feel...although i liked the episode ..i will miss KLAROLINE.Cry..wat do u guys think?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FarahNooriEnchanted_jassihalifax004MS-meghasharmamazkachazkaCup-Of-Chai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Originals!...are u excited?" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
the episode was good
really looking forward for originals now but i will miss klaus and caroline's sweet fights

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.mazkachazka

Enchanted_jassi

Goldie

Enchanted_jassi

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
I like the originals so far but I will definitely miss Klaus and Caroline but hopefully she might come to New Orleans at least 2 or 3 times, I don't mind Wink

Kai.mazkachazka

-AlwaysDamon-

-AlwaysDamon-

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Nope. Not at all...I am not some teen who will watch Breaking Dawn part 3 feat. Klaus as daddy...lol... JP is makin me say this bt Klaus-Hayley baby idea sucks even more than sire bond plot...lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Delena-AadatSeMajboorKai.

dobrevagasms

IF-Stunnerz

dobrevagasms

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
I'm really excited :D but I do wish that Caroline does cum in the Originals :) I'm gonna miss Klaus in TVD :'(

Kai.mazkachazka

AadatSeMajboor

IF-Dazzler

AadatSeMajboor

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Epi was kinda okay...but why to spoil a fairly good show like TVD? Let her stick to tvd, no need to get carried away by original vamps character, i honestly kinda missed my salvatore brosWink the pace was also slow, i liked camille and marcelStar but thats it.

Sadie.Saxton

IF-Rockerz

Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AlwaysDamon-

Nope. Not at all...I am not some teen who will watch Breaking Dawn part 3 feat. Klaus as daddy...lol... JP is makin me say this bt Klaus-Hayley baby idea sucks even more than sire bond plot...lol

I actually think it's kind of interesting... and with Twilight, it was a vampire-human baby with a technically dead being having a baby...
with Klaus and Hayley both are werewolves, so that makes it more interesting.

I'm not sure how I feel about the whole series.

-AlwaysDamon-

-AlwaysDamon-

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon

Originally posted by -AlwaysDamon-

I actually think it's kind of interesting... and with Twilight, it was a vampire-human baby with a technically dead being having a baby...
with Klaus and Hayley both are werewolves, so that makes it more interesting.

I'm not sure how I feel about the whole series.

Maybe...but I dont like Babies in TV shows and dis is not even human show...its a supernatural show...plus...you cant not make a baby as plot base...its totally unreal.. and biggest thing... I think JP is gonna ruin this new show.. I bet it will not see 2nd season...if she ll continue dis Klaus being daddy and changing diapers...lol.. 1000 years old killer vampire who kills people with no second thoughts...he is goin to be Daddy in short time.. n then he ll be a good guy...raising baby...sendin him/her to school...n payin fees wid compulsion thru hybrids..??? lol...1000 years vs 9 months or a year may be.. I dnt knw how a hybrid bcums mommy...lol...I doubt writing..I cant digest this simple fact...redemption road begins with a night out unplanned baby plot???? Please...explain me...

I cnt bliv m sayin dis bt even sire bond sucky plot is better than baby plot...its hilarious...lol

on the other hand...if it would be Elijah centeric minus baby thing...I wud watch as I love Elijah...not much of a Klaus fan...so my excitement died d min I heard abt baby thing..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top