Dilshaad-Asad Conversation: with translation Uptd - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
I dont want any other version, loved yours.

I do hope she bring the part of where it compares Asad's actions to Rashid's and how Rashid lost his identity once he lost Dilshaad, he needs that hammer on his heart and head.

Brilliant post Sangeeta. Perfect for sunday afternoon to unwind..

BTW I would want some good sequence at Siddiqui's too, very mad that Rashid didnt say a word when Shireen was so disgusting, hope he slaps her hard, at home atleast. Just once show us some glimpse you are father in you, how can you let anyone curse your child like she did๐Ÿ˜ก..
Edited by _vineeta_ - 10 years ago
I can actually imagine this conversation happening. ๐Ÿ‘ A wonderful take and I must say, this is one side I would love to see. ๐Ÿ˜Š
OMG DI its just perfect and awesomely written ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ each dialogue was just perfect.hats off to you for this
Sangeetha..GREAT...i wish /want the exact version to be played tomorrow *fingers crossed*
after her conversation to him i want her to go to zoya's room and also make her realize asad's feelings towards her as well
Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Salwa_Mehrin

It was amazing Bheegi:-)
The emotions you have potrayed reach straight to the heart. I love how you have made the conversation full of tension and a mixture of heaviness specially from Asad's side. I hope this comes out true in QH lol ๐Ÿ˜†
Loved it^^

let's keep our fingers crossed๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by riyasarkar007

wow...kash dilshu aise hi asad ko samjhaye

I think Dilshu is the only person who can actually do it
Originally posted by AnjaliSharma

I really loved your take on the precap!
Thank you so much..! I really wanted to read something leading on the precap.

thanks anjali...yes they gave us fodder for the weekend๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by wahForums

Kaash aisa ho. But ek conversation to Dilshaad Zoya ka bhi banta hai!

maybe next time...๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by nikki.171

I wouldn't have changed a word of what you have penned. THIS is exactly the way I want it - realistic, Asad-like and just what we want Dilshad to say to her son. We know and she should too that Asad will prolly say the opposite of what he feels specially after Zoya's last words of clearing any 'such notions' from his head. That memory still fresh and his own denial mode will lead him to refuse Zoya and I want Dilshad to reply the way you have written so to bring Asad to realization.
Well written. ๐Ÿ‘

thanks nikki...yes, I am sure Asad is going to use her words against her tomorrow. That's why that scene was their last conversation on Friday
๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by qhid

Bheegi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..you are such an optimist...such a sweet and beautiful scene...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

Dilshaad: wondering *why do I only get idiot men in my life ...this bloody Rashid...the darned khamoshi gene...git*

"bolo na bolo na Asad ...mohobbat nahin kartein"

Zoya: thinking * Mr.Khan...joker...say it out or I'll smack you hard*

Asad: thinking * she's such a hawtie, and...much smarter than I am, technology savvy..way more than I can hope to be..she even knows how to laugh...wonder how that feels...*

"woh actually "

Zoya : * phir se woh air actually * "phuphi. toss kartein hain"

Dilshaad : *knows secretly Asad will cheat* "haan haan"

Tanveer : she gives up...* rolls eyes* *he'll cheat again *

Asad :  so excited he doesn't have to do anything and he'll get what he wants yet again * yes yes..where is the khota sikka *

Toss...happens...Asad cheats... nikaah of A and Z settled

"Asad Ahmed Khan kya aapko Zoya Faarooqui Qubool hai?"
"woh actually..."

๐Ÿ˜† loved the coin toss and khota sikka๐Ÿ‘ Asad might need something like this to get him out of denial mode