Dilshaad-Asad Conversation: with translation Uptd - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Bheegi, you've beautifully penned it down. It is really touching and sweet ๐Ÿ˜Š I would love to see something along the similar lines on the show tomorrow, like a heartfelt conversation between the mother and son.
Originally posted by webuser7

๐Ÿคฃ

Hilarious!๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃEspecially the toss part and the last line!! LMAO!

๐Ÿ˜† what to do... have to look for fun in life and TV heroes.. No? ๐Ÿค—
Logging off... Thora kaam+ masti ( the real life kind ) kar loon you know yeh bhi actually Karna padta hain. Edited by qhid - 10 years ago
i want this in d episode tomorow. Period. This is amazing!!!
Superb... i really love it... ๐Ÿ‘
wow amazing post love it ..kash aisa hi ho lekin pata nahi mujhe lagta hai different hoga thoda sa 
Originally posted by qhid

Bheegi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..you are such an optimist...such a sweet and beautiful scene...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—

Dilshaad: wondering *why do I only get idiot men in my life ...this bloody Rashid...the darned khamoshi gene...git*

"bolo na bolo na Asad ...mohobbat nahin kartein"

Zoya: thinking * Mr.Khan...joker...say it out or I'll smack you hard*

Asad: thinking * she's such a hawtie, and...much smarter than I am, technology savvy..way more than I can hope to be..she even knows how to laugh...wonder how that feels...*

"woh actually "

Zoya : * phir se woh air actually * "phuphi. toss kartein hain"

Dilshaad : *knows secretly Asad will cheat* "haan haan"

Tanveer : she gives up...* rolls eyes* *he'll cheat again *

Asad :  so excited he doesn't have to do anything and he'll get what he wants yet again * yes yes..where is the khota sikka *

Toss...happens...Asad cheats... nikaah of A and Z settled

"Asad Ahmed Khan kya aapko Zoya Faarooqui Qubool hai?"
"woh actually..."

LOL... you cracked me..

Edited by kankabhor - 10 years ago
AWESOME!I ALWAYS LOVE UR STYLE OF WRITING AND IDEAS!U POTRAYED AND DISPLAYED THEIR EMOTIONS SOO WELL!๐Ÿ˜Š
Amazing as usual Bheegi! Would love it if it plays out this way

I guess kuch aisa hi honey wala hai.. but without having a one to one conversation with Zoya, how can she be so sure abt it..

interesting.. Tanveer let them talk and couldn't interfere.. 

Bheegi, tomorrow can very well go this way. Quite well-written. Only Dilshaad can confront Asad like this and it is much needed that she takes things in her hands now. 

One small part where I disagree is where Dilshaad taunts him by calling him Rashid's son (yh..technically he is..but I am sure all of Rashid's traits are recessive genes and Asad doesn't express them)

This or some other way tomorrow will belong to the mother-son duo.