Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Hoppy

You know devi attitude was not for him, Swayam ke liye her inner-self which was unknown to us, which is her real-self as mentioned by Swayam long back in 2011. She is in love and so she cant see him in pain.
baki jo devi attitude thaunnecessary, thank god its no more

Yup I truly agree with u we love Sharon rai Prakash for her Diva attitude bcz of dat she is different Iam happy dat she is back with a bang . Her soft corner is only for her love swayam . I was fed up with her Devi avthar .
vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cscs

hey soory mt bolo..v r proud crazy swaron fans..remember purvi post..pyar hme kis mod pe le aayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..n nw no comments on dis post..πŸ˜ƒ

thats cool
no more comments from me too
prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
great ...2 pages of the post as such useless rambling post off mine wasted on something totally unconnected!😊

well...dont care about anything as long as TR dont break up

Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prtn

great ...2 pages of the post as such useless rambling post off mine wasted on something totally unconnected!😊

well...dont care about anything as long as TR dont break up

Unconnected, LOL!
People commented about this part of your post-  sharon- perfect behavior nowadays which s extremely uncharacteristic and irritates me more than all of gang s and taanis fights 
prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Hoppy

Unconnected, LOL!
People commented about this part of your post-  sharon- perfect behavior nowadays which s extremely uncharacteristic and irritates me more than all of gang s and taanis fights 

its unconnected to the post- its taani and d3 not sharon related devi/diva attitudes.
and sharons suddenly fighting with taani one moment but covering up next whcih is uncharacteristic. the actual sharon would care a damn and i would prefer that to the patronising one now

but no more replies to sharon related posts.
Pooja-J thumbnail
Originally posted by: prtn

its unconnected to the post- its taani and d3 not sharon related devi/diva attitudes.
and sharons suddenly fighting with taani one moment but covering up next whcih is uncharacteristic. the actual sharon would care a damn and i would prefer that to the patronising one now

but no more replies to sharon related posts.

Again I repeat, you yourself included Sharon in your post and people commented about THAT particular part.  So not a rambling. 
And I didn't like Sharon's covering up for Tanni unnecessary , not required actually
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i really love ur line for Rey deffo he belongs to dance B-)nywz i so badly wnt Rey to back in d game its painful to see d3 widout him;-(next week gonna ful f Rey yipeee:-) ooops forgt to say Welcome Back:-):-)Edited by shona_loveAJS - 11 years ago
gowri_amy thumbnail
lol your post cracked me up.. u came here after a long time😊. and u dropped ur ''little boy'' and ''fat man'' on this place.🀣..
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gowri_amy

lol your post cracked me up.. u came here after a long time😊. and u dropped ur ''little boy'' and ''fat man'' on this place.🀣..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jokes aside, nice to see prtn back :)
patie thumbnail
Originally posted by: gowri_amy

ROFL🀣 @prakruti: welcme back πŸ˜‰