Posted: 11 years ago

*Put on your loudspeaker for music*

Maine Pehne Party Shoes
Gonna Let My Body Loose
Karli Hai Thodi Booze
There's party on my mind

There's something about tonight, something very special Guess karo why 😳

*rolling drums*

Yup, we're having a big party all throughout the 18th May because it's a special day 😎  It's the Happy Wala Birthday of our Rima πŸ₯³

... Happy Birthday Rima...

So is the party girl ready for the D-day? πŸ€” Someone is impatiently waiting for the party to begin ☺️

So, ready everyone? Enjoy the party πŸ€—

Our guests of honour today is our very own Prince and Princess - our ArHi

See how happy they are to grace this party πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Birthday to you ... Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday dear Rima ... Happy Birthday to you !!

Time to cut your birthday cake πŸ˜ƒ Close your eyes, make a wish and blow the candles πŸ˜› 

Now you can cut the cake

Your favourite, our favourite chocolate cake πŸ˜ƒ

But since Barun is here πŸ˜‰, we just had to have a mango cake as well πŸ˜Ž

See how happy he is 😳 Hoping that you are even happier πŸ€—

Our favourite part of the party apart from the birthday cake πŸ€£ Time for some yummy party food πŸ˜› We all are big time bhukkads 🀣

For the only person whom I know doesn't like ketchup 😲 Here's fries with loads of your mayonnaise πŸ˜ƒ

Some more food πŸ˜›

Cutest ever cupcakes 😳

And how can a party not have ice-cream? πŸ˜’ So here you go πŸ˜ƒ But this one is special mint wala ice-cream which is your fave 😳

Party hard πŸ₯³ Have a blast on your special day πŸ˜ƒ

...See below for messages and gifts πŸ˜ƒ...

And now, ...

Edited by tash10 - 10 years ago
tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

...Messages ...

Time for some birthday messages now πŸ˜ƒ

.Nayu.

Happy Birthday Rima πŸ€— Hmm so I'm not good at the writing part but I would just like to thank my Lucky Stars (and Tash tooπŸ˜›) that I met youπŸ€— You are one of the sweetest people I have ever seen,really comforting,helpful,kind,and okay I have run out of adjectives here! πŸ˜† You know how much I love you ! πŸ€— Have a lovely day sweetheart ! πŸ€— Love you so much ! ❀️❀️

https://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/493/493338pw37m860mi.gif
The image

https://www.goodlightscraps.com/content/birthday-glitter/birthday-glitter-1.gif

.Shrey.

RIMA .. HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!      

MY BIRTHDAY MESSAGE - 
You are very special and you deserve the best. 
I wish you a wonderful life, filled with love and happiness 
I'd like to be the very first to greet you in this way, to send you countless wishes on this most important day. 
A day of overwhelming joy in everything you do. 
For you deserve the nicest things the world could offer you.  

May your special day be filled with loving memories and the company of good friends.  Looking forward to many more years of fun and friendship.
Happy birthday!      

Glitter Scraps for Facebook

.Chotti.

Rimmmaaa πŸ€— πŸ€—

HAPPYYY BIRTHDAAYYY!!! πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Some months ago, on my birthday, Tash (bless her), introduced me to one of the bestest people on earth and i can never thank her enough for this! The person firstly became a friend, a good friend and then, i found a sister in her! I always longed to have a big sis and i found one finally this year (who lives mileees away from me *sniff sniff*) !
And no cookies for guessing who it was! It was my Rimmmaaa!! πŸ€—

Its your birthday and im so so so so excited ! πŸ˜† You're finally 23! And one of those big people i adore! 
I swear i wouldve blocked all cyber servers with my continuous spamming today had it not beeen fr this stupid fever.😭
But anyways, im sooo happy for you!! And you have achieved alooot in this year and dont you forget that! You know i suck in writing messages na ? But i lava you!
I'm booking a birthday treat for when i come down to UK, oki?πŸ˜†
I miss you SOO much! Happyyy birthdaay once againn! <3 
May you have many many many more, Insha'Allah! Enjoy to the fullest! πŸ˜ƒ (I know you will..*wink wink*πŸ˜›)
HAVE A BLAAASSSTTT!!! πŸ€—

I'l spam on your birthday, and i dont care how but i will! πŸ˜ˆ

I LAVAAA YOUUU LOTS N LOTS! πŸ€— πŸ€— 
Mwaahh! <33

Much love, 
-Chotti! ❀️

.Nat.

Rima, my paella πŸ€—  Hahaha ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! πŸ₯³*feeds you a piece of cake*

^My first avi-siggy

Another candle on your birthday cake, buddhi woman :P Oops mistakiya hui gawa, I made a booboo  *self-taps the back of her head* No kheeching your tang on this special day, pakka wala promise 😳

So where to begin with? πŸ€” Wish you loads of happiness, success and *ahem* Ishq Wala Love, nah scratch that, Jeejz Wala Love ☺️🀣 Ooyee sowee no kheeching tang na 😳😳 A very big mega huge fantabulous awesomelicious Happy Wala Birthday to one of the most special friends I've ever had πŸ€— Can you believe that last year on this particular day we didn't even know each other, let alone even think that a forum could forge such lifelong friendships πŸ‘πŸΌ And one year later, here we are, the closest of friends πŸ˜ƒ

I still need to thank you for sending me that accidental buddy request, which made you my first forum friend πŸ€—πŸ€— And you need to thank me for being one awesome stalker 😎 Unfortunately I accidentally deleted my PMs πŸ˜’ So I can't trace the first PM I sent you, but I defo have with me the first scrap and first testimonial πŸ˜ƒ Remember this?

FIRST SCRAP

FIRST TESTIMONIAL

Maybe I never told you this, and what better than this day to actually let you know that for me, you're my 'special package' 😳, always here for me at any time, cheering me up, giving me much needed advice about anything and everything πŸ€— What I love most about you is your selfless and altruistic nature, which although I've never met you, is inherent in each and every word of yours. I truly believe that your kids at school are really lucky to have you as their teacher, their friendly mother figure, their guide, and me lucky to have you as my precious friend coz you're indeed a special person ⭐️

Really hope that this birthday thread will be one of your best gifts of the day and if you're smiling all throughout with a few drops of happy wala tears, then it's mission accomplished πŸ€—

Have a great time today πŸ₯³ Enjoy your day to the max, have a blast πŸ˜ƒ

Love you BIG Rima πŸ€— 

Mega sloppy kisses 🀣 (like the one that old aunty left on Arnav's forehead in Gupta House πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£) and loads of squisshhh hugs πŸ€—
tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

...Gifts...

This one is from Fujjy πŸ˜ƒ

Here are some from my side πŸ˜ƒ Some are crappy, if not all 🀣 

This one is a surprise for you πŸ€£  Fast and Furious special πŸ˜›

noclapsplease thumbnail
Originally posted by: tash10