Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

boreddamsel

IF-Rockerz

boreddamsel

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Breaking news : Live from Saudi Arabia.

This guy looks like any other Middle Eastern dude I have seen.
ROFL But really, I needed this after the crappy day I had ..  a guy going to get deported 'coz he is good-looking? ROFL 

I feel for the guy though.. the poor soul .. no one to fight for him? No petitions? No spamming? Cry Cry 

Edited by boreddamsel - 29 April 2013 at 7:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gumrah...-victoRiya-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Criminal looks? (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gumrah...

Gumrah...

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

Originally posted by King-Anu

Beauty is in the eyes of beholder. Beauty is subjective.

This guy needs to be put in context of other beautiful things. I have selected some eye pleasing beings. Please select the best from

A- Al Anu
B- Al Gala
C- Al Gadha
D- Al Husn

I know many of you are my friends. Please do not let that come anyway in your decision. Today it is about looks. If you like "Al Husn" please select that. ok? Thanks

A without a doubtTongue...

but if Barun Sobti and Karan Kundra(really? LOL), SRK et al can be hot for Indian women.. why cant he be same in Saudi..
Question is which country has more stupid womenLOL?

Did you just take a dig at Karan Kundra???? Shocked. Karan is  one of the most beautiful species on earth, no debate on that KAY!? 

Gumrah...

Gumrah...

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Breaking news : Live from Saudi Arabia.

This guy looks like any other Middle Eastern dude I have seen.
ROFL But really, I needed this after the crappy day I had ..  a guy going to get deported 'coz he is good-looking? ROFL 

I feel for the guy though.. the poor soul .. no one to fight for him? No petitions? No spamming? Cry Cry 

LOL.  I am sure Omar is anything but a 'Poor' guy right now, the guy is a KING right now with his looks. His looks, that has hit the headlines and that has made many guys jealous and insecure of him. So insecure, they had to chuck him out the country LOL

and Spamming, hey you of course there is plenty of spamming going on for Omar, this thread is one such example LOL

Gumrah...

Gumrah...

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

This guy needs to be put in context of other beautiful things. I have selected some eye pleasing beings. Please select the best from

A- Al Anu
B- Al Gala
C- Al Gadha
D- Al Husn

I know many of you are my friends. Please do not let that come anyway in your decision. Today it is about looks. If you like "Al Husn" please select that. ok? Thanks

LOOOL at Al Gadha! LOL I must say Al Gadha is the cutest! Embarrassed

Al Gala is just too sexy for most, especially Saudi's

Al Husn, well erm, no comments there.

And last but not the leats Al Anu.. are you too hot to for display? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

Gumrah...

Gumrah...

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kryptoniite

My new favorite hobby is staring at pictures of Omar Borkan Al Gala. All the men who are too sexy for saudi arabia should be deported straight to my bed.

LOL

Do you sleep with Omar's pic under your pillow? This guy became an overnight STAR.

Ps, do you mind if i can jump in the bed with you and Omar also? I don't think you will mind sharing Omar, you sound like a caring person and sharing is caring as they say TongueLOL

Edited by Gumrah... - 29 April 2013 at 8:22pm

boreddamsel

IF-Rockerz

boreddamsel

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gumrah...

=LOL.  I am sure Omar is anything but a 'Poor' guy right now, the guy is a KING right now with his looks. His looks, that has hit the headlines and that has made many guys jealous and insecure of him. So insecure, they had to chuck him out the country LOL

and Spamming, hey you of course there is plenty of spamming going on for Omar, this thread is one such example LOL

Tongue I was being sarcastic, but thanks for your sincere reply! 

Guys don't need much reason to get jealous of another guy .. and yet they say girls get jealous easily LOL We don't kick other females out of countries do we ..? LOL

katie_vd4evr

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gumrah...

A- Al Anu
B- Al Gala
C- Al Gadha
D- Al Husn

LOOOL at Al Gadha! LOL I must say Al Gadha is the cutest! Embarrassed

Al Gala is just too sexy for most, especially Saudi's

Al Husn, well erm, no comments there.

And last but not the leats Al Anu.. are you too hot to for display? LOL

Yes I, Al Anu, am definitely too hot for IF audience. I might get banned here if I came out in open.  lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet

Post Reply New Post

Go to top