Page 5 Page 6

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kryptoniite

Originally posted by zorrro

Originally posted by kryptoniite

I wonder what he got "deported" for. (Isn't the word deport supposed to indicate sending someone back to where they were born? unless im missing something, how can this case be termed as deported then?!) Banished would be the right term. Or simply kicked out would work too. Just not deported.

Right! So Here we have our Mr. SexOnLegs who got "deported" for being too gorgeous ...so gawwwgious that the saudi government were scared that he'd cause the women there to completely lose their minds and jump his bones upon sighting him! 

I'm all for respecting other cultures no matter how weird some might be but this has got to be hands down the MOST ridiculous reason I've ever heard for "deporting" someone out of a country. 

1) So, that means all the men in saudi arabia have to be either just so so looking or well, downright ugly in order to qualify for residence there. Damn, I feel sorry for the women there if that is the case.LOL
2) All the women are maniacs with no control over their hormones and jump guys right on the spot if the said guys are as gawwwgious as omar, therefore he spells trouble... an illegal one just by existing.LOL

3) Last but no least, DUDES have to show themselves out in order to keep the women sane. RIGHT in contrast with women covering themselves up in order to keep the men sane cuzzz.. we're moving fast yo... women FTW!

That is quite a revelation ROFL  I had thought the women there are under guard all the time. That must be one big MU LOL

And to think that women can't vote, aren't allowed to drive and are pretty much treated like kids there!

They suddenly grew this overwhelming desire to put women's convenience over everything else and made the poor guy take the fall for lack of self-control on women's part by kicking him out!
Exactly ...must have been a choice between banishing the entire womenfolk and three good looking dudes. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Criminal looks? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
feminine looksWackoLOL& thank you Photoshop! 

This girl in the shopping mall yelled to me "OMG!! Your so hot! I want you!!" Its true. You can ask Brad Pitt he was right behind me .ApproveWink

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prometeus

feminine looksWackoLOL& thank you Photoshop! 

This girl in the shopping mall yelled to me "OMG!! Your so hot! I want you!!" Its true. You can ask Brad Pitt he was right behind me .ApproveWink

that was a short lived reflected glory Hope  you enjoyed  it while it lasted Wink LOL

Edited by zorrro - 29 April 2013 at 12:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinzy

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gumrah...

Originally posted by ..Ashraa..

I actually can't decide. LOL
He is good-looking, middle-eastern features but not my type Tongue

I like your display picture, Ashraa! :) I have a cup that says ' Keep calm and drink Tea' it is my FAVOURITE cup and i hide it in my draw, so nobody else can take even a sip from it... I am possessive about my belongings that way Embarrassed

Well, i find middle eastern guys cute, but my personal attraction is towards Indian, maybe because i am one myself!
Am irritated with that 'Keep Calm and...' LOL
I thought about this article and realized that this article could be false because they are millions of good looking guys and girls in Saudi... and its not possible to deport everyone. Saudi is known for their good - looking population Wink
There's something not true in this piece of news... Media. You know!

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Beauty is in the eyes of beholder. Beauty is subjective.

This guy needs to be put in context of other beautiful things. I have selected some eye pleasing beings. Please select the best from

A- Al Anu
B- Al Gala
C- Al Gadha
D- Al Husn

I know many of you are my friends. Please do not let that come anyway in your decision. Today it is about looks. If you like "Al Husn" please select that. ok? Thanks

Edited by King-Anu - 29 April 2013 at 7:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gumrah...LovelyPlanet

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

This guy needs to be put in context of other beautiful things. I have selected some eye pleasing beings. Please select the best from

A- Al Anu
B- Al Gala
C- Al Gadha
D- Al Husn

I know many of you are my friends. Please do not let that come anyway in your decision. Today it is about looks. If you like "Al Husn" please select that. ok? Thanks

A without a doubtTongue...

but if Barun Sobti and Karan Kundra(really? LOL), SRK et al can be hot for Indian women.. why cant he be same in Saudi..
Question is which country has more stupid womenLOL?

Forever-KA

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

Originally posted by King-Anu

A- Al Anu
B- Al Gala
C- Al Gadha
D- Al Husn

A without a doubtTongue...

but if Barun Sobti and Karan Kundra(really? LOL), SRK et al can be hot for Indian women.. why cant he be same in Saudi..
Question is which country has more stupid womenLOL?

thank u. lol. i dont know what happened. news doesnt make sense to me. i mean maybe there were other reasons to deport this goat. still men and women are free to drool over him. king doest care.

women are basically innocent when it comes to falling over these clowns. they give them too much importance. watch any award ceremony and you will see girls shouting over ritesh deshmuk of all people. lol. i guess they are equally innocent - wont call them stupid. lol.

moomin4455

IF-Dazzler

moomin4455

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
I see hotter guys than this all the time. He's OK - I guess.

Is this for real??

boreddamsel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top