Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Gumrah...

Gumrah...

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Originally posted by Gumrah...

Okay, i found this article pretty hilarious last night, thought id share it here. 

Check Omar out, and debate whether you agree with the Saudis, that he is illegally too good-looking and a threat to their women with his criminal looks?  So vote people, is Omar too sexy for Saudi? LOL

This is a serious matter, so please vote sensibly. Thanks! 

Yeah ...Yeah ..Try and make me feel more hopeless, more forlorn ..Isn't that what you have been trying to do all along? ...Ouch  ..

First you reminded me of how they rejected my Job applications incessantly ..and now you are dropping those sly, cunning hints that they won't allow me an entry in Saudi Arabia for being good looking...Tongue

Hah !! ..I have has suicidal thoughts galore in my mind ...and if anything happens to me  due to your tactics...The dwellers of the hell would hold YOU responsible for their misfortune...Remember that...Ouch

Vintu ...Ouch

Hey, why do you want an entry in Saudi Arabia, when you already have the keys to my heart?  EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Criminal looks? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

helenayoo

helenayoo

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
He is very attractive, but that is just a ridiculous idea. Like women have no control over themselves? And they are just something for men to have... so that the locals can just decide to be selfish/insecure and keep other men from competing for their women? Ridiculous. So childish, i dont understand how they can allow it on this scale

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Hey, why do you want an entry in Saudi Arabia, when you already have the keys to my heart?  EmbarrassedLOL

Awww. .Haha  !! ...And trust ME ..I always wondered about that mysterious set of keys I had stolen from somewhere ...So they belong to your lock ? Oops ..! Your heart I mean .? ..WTH .. ..Really ? . is it safe to assume that the mystery has finally been solved ? ...Hurray !! ..LOL

Vintu ...Tongue

Ps:   Are you a Girl or a Guy ? ...  <<  Ouch

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

I think he is pretty good looking. Even the camel has fallen for him. LOL

He has a bit of the Tom Cruise look.

Omar Borkan Al Gala

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
LMAO!!! Is the guy good looking? Sure... Is he hot enough to be deported from a country? Heck no! Honestly, I don't think any guy is goodlooking enough for that The Saudis gotta come up with better reasons in the future yo... unless it was all just a big ploy to make the interwebs have something new to obsess over ROFL
Personally, not my type Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gumrah...

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Awww. .Haha  !! ...And trust ME ..I always wondered about that mysterious set of keys I had stolen from somewhere ...So they belong to your lock ? Oops ..! Your heart I mean .? ..WTH .. ..Really ? . is it safe to assume that the mystery has finally been solved ? ...Hurray !! ..LOL

Vintu ...Tongue

Ps:   Are you a Girl or a Guy ? ...  <<  Ouch

Congrats  Party Thats the second mystery solved after the other one solved in that other origin thread LOL Had been reading last few pages there --- unlocking one lock should be a lot more inviting than that seven lock poser Big smile

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kryptoniite

My new favorite hobby is staring at pictures of Omar Borkan Al Gala. All the men who are too sexy for saudi arabia should be deported straight to my bed.
you could be in luck Tongue That article says three were deported so there are atleast two more of them Wink LOL

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kryptoniite

I wonder what he got "deported" for. (Isn't the word deport supposed to indicate sending someone back to where they were born? unless im missing something, how can this case be termed as deported then?!) Banished would be the right term. Or simply kicked out would work too. Just not deported.

Right! So Here we have our Mr. SexOnLegs who got "deported" for being too gorgeous ...so gawwwgious that the saudi government were scared that he'd cause the women there to completely lose their minds and jump his bones upon sighting him! 

I'm all for respecting other cultures no matter how weird some might be but this has got to be hands down the MOST ridiculous reason I've ever heard for "deporting" someone out of a country. 

1) So, that means all the men in saudi arabia have to be either just so so looking or well, downright ugly in order to qualify for residence there. Damn, I feel sorry for the women there if that is the case.LOL
2) All the women are maniacs with no control over their hormones and jump guys right on the spot if the said guys are as gawwwgious as omar, therefore he spells trouble... an illegal one just by existing.LOL

3) Last but no least, DUDES have to show themselves out in order to keep the women sane. RIGHT in contrast with women covering themselves up in order to keep the men sane cuzzz.. we're moving fast yo... women FTW!

That is quite a revelation ROFL  I had thought the women there are under guard all the time. That must be one big MU LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top