Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

another one from Hell ha ha ha , how big is your hell Tongue

Haha ..I'm a New comer here in the hell...Tongue..I'm still trying to gauge it's scope  you see ...which to me looks pretty vast prima facie.. ..Um ...But why do ya wanna know that ? Are ya planning to join me here or what ?  ...LOL 

On a serious note:   Why don't ya ask this to Maha Guruji ? ...I bet he is the only someone who can tell ..LOL 

Vintu ...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselMcNinja

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Criminal looks? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Haha ..I'm a New comer here in the hell...Tongue..I'm still trying to gauge it's scope  you see ...which to me looks pretty vast prima facie.. ..Um ...But why do ya wanna know that ? Are ya planning to join me here or what ?  ...LOL 

On a serious note:   Why don't ya ask this to Maha Guruji ? ...I bet he is the only someone who can tell ..LOL 

Vintu ...Tongue
Hell is getting overcrowded or so i heard from a fiend who is there LOL
I have been trying mahaguruji's  mail and phone but he wont take any calls Ouch Are ph calls restricted in Hell Confused

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
looks like a hijda 

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Vintu ...Tongue
Hell is getting overcrowded or so i heard from a fiend who is there LOL
I have been trying mahaguruji's  mail and phone but he wont take any calls Ouch Are ph calls restricted in Hell Confused

Did ya dial the correct code ? ...69696969 <<Infinite times ? Before dialing the number ? ...Ouch ..Maha Guruji is too darn busy these days ...Preparing for the pomp scheduled for next Sunday ..Where he ll receive his next Gold Medal ...Tongue ...He just keeps making us dwellers of the hell prouder by the day ...Tongue  ..Love ya Guru Ji ..Love ya Sooo  much ..Hahaha ..Yeah ..LOL 

Vintu ...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455boreddamselMcNinja

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mr.ass

looks like a hijda 
who Shocked Ouch

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Did ya dial the correct code ? ...69696969 <<Infinite times ? Before dialing the number ? ...Ouch ..Maha Guruji is too darn busy these days ...Preparing for the pomp scheduled for next Sunday ..Where he ll receive his next Gold Medal ...Tongue ...He just keeps making us dwellers of the hell prouder by the day ...Tongue  ..Love ya Guru Ji ..Love ya Sooo  much ..Hahaha ..Yeah ..LOL 

Vintu ...Tongue

Hell No LOL I had been trying the number that maha guruji gave in his post -- that was evil of him Ouch but with this new number I should be able to get his darshan Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselMcNinja

Gumrah...

Gumrah...

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ashraa..

I actually can't decide. LOL
He is good-looking, middle-eastern features but not my type Tongue

I like your display picture, Ashraa! :) I have a cup that says ' Keep calm and drink Tea' it is my FAVOURITE cup and i hide it in my draw, so nobody else can take even a sip from it... I am possessive about my belongings that way Embarrassed

Well, i find middle eastern guys cute, but my personal attraction is towards Indian, maybe because i am one myself!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HawaaPot

Gumrah...

Gumrah...

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Illegally too good looking? Is this forreal? LOLLOL

He aight... too much of a pretty boy, definitely not a panty-dropper. So no, Saudi women are safe from this criminal me thinksLOL

LOL yeah tell me about it. When i read this news, i thought this was some kinda prank, but it is too late for april fools joke now! LOL 

The guy is cute, but i see much better looking guys on my street daily. I think, i must stay in a street full of illegally good looking guys. No criminal  has been able to steal my heart yet though Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455boreddamselMcNinja

Post Reply New Post

Go to top