Criminal looks?

Poll

Is he too Sexy for Saudi

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay, i found this article pretty hilarious last night, thought id share it here. 

Check Omar out, and debate whether you agree with the Saudis, that he is illegally too good-looking and a threat to their women with his criminal looks?  So vote people, is Omar too sexy for Saudi? πŸ˜†

This is a serious matter, so please vote sensibly. Thanks! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I actually can't decide. πŸ˜†
He is good-looking, middle-eastern features but not my type πŸ˜›

deleteaccount thumbnail
Good.. But not the best =)
McNinja thumbnail
Illegally too good looking? Is this forreal? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He aight... too much of a pretty boy, definitely not a panty-dropper. So no, Saudi women are safe from this criminal me thinksπŸ˜†
Vintage.Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gumrah...

Okay, i found this article pretty hilarious last night, thought id share it here. 

Check Omar out, and debate whether you agree with the Saudis, that he is illegally too good-looking and a threat to their women with his criminal looks?  So vote people, is Omar too sexy for Saudi? πŸ˜†

This is a serious matter, so please vote sensibly. Thanks! 

Yeah ...Yeah ..Try and make me feel more hopeless, more forlorn ..Isn't that what you have been trying to do all along? ...  ..

First you reminded me of how they rejected my Job applications incessantly ..and now you are dropping those sly, cunning hints that they won't allow me an entry in Saudi Arabia for being good looking...πŸ˜›

Hah !! ..I have has suicidal thoughts galore in my mind ...and if anything happens to me  due to your tactics...The dwellers of the hell would hold YOU responsible for their misfortune...Remember that...

Vintu ...
McNinja thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vintage.Wine

Yeah ...Yeah ..Try and make me feel more hopeless, more forlorn ..Isn't that what you have been trying to do all along? ...  ..

First you reminded me of how they rejected my Job applications incessantly ..and now you are dropping those sly, cunning hints that they won't allow me an entry in Saudi Arabia for being good looking...πŸ˜›

Hah !! ..I have has suicidal thoughts galore in my mind ...and if anything happens to me  due to your tactics...The dwellers of the hell would hold YOU responsible for their misfortune...Remember that...

Vintu ...

πŸ˜† Stop being a drama queen and making everything about you.

As if you're the next too too handsome outlaw of DM. Oh please. 
Vintage.Wine thumbnail
Originally posted by: McNinja

πŸ˜† Stop being a drama queen and making everything about you.

As if you're the next too too handsome outlaw of DM. Oh please. 

Hahaha ..Eww ..πŸ˜› ...You are the only someone who doesn't want me dead ..Even if it means calling me less handsome ..or  not as cool as that Gem...πŸ˜† ..WTH...I so wish I had read that moments ago ..Before committing a suicide that is ..

^^^   Posted straight from the Hell..

Vintu ...πŸ˜›

another one from Hell ha ha ha , how big is your hell πŸ˜›
Vintage.Wine thumbnail
Originally posted by: zorrro

another one from Hell ha ha ha , how big is your hell πŸ˜›

Haha ..I'm a New comer here in the hell...πŸ˜›..I'm still trying to gauge it's scope  you see ...which to me looks pretty vast prima facie.. ..Um ...But why do ya wanna know that ? Are ya planning to join me here or what ?  ...πŸ˜† 

On a serious note:   Why don't ya ask this to Maha Guruji ? ...I bet he is the only someone who can tell ..πŸ˜† 

Vintu ...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: Vintage.Wine

Haha ..I'm a New comer here in the hell...πŸ˜›..I'm still trying to gauge it's scope  you see ...which to me looks pretty vast prima facie.. ..Um ...But why do ya wanna know that ? Are ya planning to join me here or what ?  ...πŸ˜† 

On a serious note:   Why don't ya ask this to Maha Guruji ? ...I bet he is the only someone who can tell ..πŸ˜† 

Vintu ...πŸ˜›

Hell is getting overcrowded or so i heard from a fiend who is there πŸ˜†
I have been trying mahaguruji's  mail and phone but he wont take any calls  Are ph calls restricted in Hell πŸ˜•