Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Gumrah...

Gumrah...

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Okay, i found this article pretty hilarious last night, thought id share it here. 

Check Omar out, and debate whether you agree with the Saudis, that he is illegally too good-looking and a threat to their women with his criminal looks?  So vote people, is Omar too sexy for Saudi? LOL

This is a serious matter, so please vote sensibly. Thanks! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Winemoomin4455boreddamselForever-KAMcNinja

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Criminal looks?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
I actually can't decide. LOL
He is good-looking, middle-eastern features but not my type Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Neloufer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neloufer.

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Good.. But not the best =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Illegally too good looking? Is this forreal? LOLLOL

He aight... too much of a pretty boy, definitely not a panty-dropper. So no, Saudi women are safe from this criminal me thinksLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Winemoomin4455boreddamsel

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gumrah...

Okay, i found this article pretty hilarious last night, thought id share it here. 

Check Omar out, and debate whether you agree with the Saudis, that he is illegally too good-looking and a threat to their women with his criminal looks?  So vote people, is Omar too sexy for Saudi? LOL

Yeah ...Yeah ..Try and make me feel more hopeless, more forlorn ..Isn't that what you have been trying to do all along? ...Ouch  ..

First you reminded me of how they rejected my Job applications incessantly ..and now you are dropping those sly, cunning hints that they won't allow me an entry in Saudi Arabia for being good looking...Tongue

Hah !! ..I have has suicidal thoughts galore in my mind ...and if anything happens to me  due to your tactics...The dwellers of the hell would hold YOU responsible for their misfortune...Remember that...Ouch

Vintu ...Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Gumrah...-victoRiya-moomin4455boreddamselMcNinja

McNinja

IF-Rockerz

McNinja

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Originally posted by Gumrah...

Yeah ...Yeah ..Try and make me feel more hopeless, more forlorn ..Isn't that what you have been trying to do all along? ...Ouch  ..

First you reminded me of how they rejected my Job applications incessantly ..and now you are dropping those sly, cunning hints that they won't allow me an entry in Saudi Arabia for being good looking...Tongue

Hah !! ..I have has suicidal thoughts galore in my mind ...and if anything happens to me  due to your tactics...The dwellers of the hell would hold YOU responsible for their misfortune...Remember that...Ouch

Vintu ...Ouch

LOL Stop being a drama queen and making everything about you.

As if you're the next too too handsome outlaw of DM. Oh please. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Gumrah...Vintage.Winemoomin4455boreddamsel

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by McNinja

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Vintu ...Ouch

LOL Stop being a drama queen and making everything about you.

As if you're the next too too handsome outlaw of DM. Oh please. 

Hahaha ..Eww ..Tongue ...You are the only someone who doesn't want me dead ..Even if it means calling me less handsome ..or  not as cool as that Gem...LOL ..WTH...I so wish I had read that moments ago ..Before committing a suicide that is ..

^^^   Posted straight from the Hell..Ouch

Vintu ...Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-victoRiya-moomin4455boreddamselMcNinja

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
another one from Hell ha ha ha , how big is your hell Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455boreddamselMcNinja

Post Reply New Post