Moments To Cherish(Swaron Anniversary IV moments ) - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sweetdivya

you have mentioned all der sweet and cute moments perfectly ... 😳 awesome post πŸ‘πŸΌ

i would like to add to it.. it was in last part were Vrushika was hugging dat huge teddy.. and taanu was lyk.. "utha paygi nahi...lekin bahut pasand aya..uthake bata " πŸ˜† ( and d smile dey shared after dat.. 😳 )

m in love with Vrushan all over again... 😳 😳

dey r d most adorable couple i have ever seen...it was treat to watch all 6 parts... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

sorry apna hi post quote kar diya... πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
the whole interview was beautiful ...I felt really happy and was smiling all the time while seeing it
Love Swaron...Love VruShan they are doing amazing job together
Shantanu Vrushika U both Rock!!!!!! 😊
what a wonderful post!! seriously u mentioned each and every memorable moments in one post.. hats off πŸ‘
And now coming to the interview i must say these 6 interviews were the best est interviews ever... simply so beautiful so hilarious so heart warming and so emotional one word for this interview *perfect* though i know perfect is such a small word infront of our vrushan's awesomeness...
And now finally VruShan's offscreen bonding ... i am simply *speechless* after seeing the beautiful and friendly offscreen bond between them... the way shantanu pulled vrushika's leg was a total treat to watch!!! these two are sooo bautiful ❀️ *touchwood*

And now finally thank you for making such a nice post πŸ˜†
VruShan/SwaRon rule!!!!!!
Dii 6 videos ki WU ek mein hi de di :p
Hayee vrushan pulling each other legs.Just loved all the IVs..:)
m glad and proud to be deir fan..!! .. m glad that first time m in love with  fictional characters and dey r perfect.. n make me proud..

no matter tannu doesnt interact much wid fans we still will love him.. coz v know he is shy..!!

loved u VruShan..!!
Aweeeiii supa post.. u made me nostalgic agn πŸ˜­ ( Khushi and gum dono k aansu) :P
U mentioned all the memorable moments.. and while reading i was actually imagining the way they said it! β€οΈ 
We are really lucky enough to get sooo many segments.. jiski khushi is just unlimited.. *Touchwood*
All of us gonna cherish these moments and these segments!
Cheers to swaRon power πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
I guess Im d lst swaronian to watch the video.. Wat a gr8 anniversary it ws.. D lst two prts wre awesme.. Shantanu-nazar padi khamakha pic mein nd his rply.. "Okay" he trns his eyes awy nd he blushes.. How dis guy manages to b so cute.. He nd his shyness.. Luv it nd adore it... Vrushika Mehta as everyone said was the bacha.. She is one cute doll... Nd how cutely her face lightens up wen she sees chocolates.. :D she z cute... Nd Vrushan's teasing.. Shantanu imitating Vrush gtin fat.. Den the devil prt.. Nd in the emotional climax.. Though I've read bout it watchin it had a complete different impact... Lyk any other swaron fan it ws the mst emotional moment for me.. Watchn SwaRon standing here today nd completing 2successful yrs.. It ws proud proud moment.. Thanks to Joyee nd Nandini Di nd the whole team for making this such a big success... Wl cherish this forever... A proud nd happy SwaRonian...
P.S- thnks once again deeps di fr the WUs.. I don knw how else I wud hve survived these 36hrs... Thanks a lot...
Awe awesum post... Deep sab kuch to keh diya aap ne hamare kiye bacha hi kya bt u missed 1 moment where brush gives a punch to Shan on his head n his hair got messed up it was soo cute

wow... gr8 post πŸ˜ƒ

I did'nt watched any of the iv πŸ˜³

but really enjoyed all the moments u mentioned here πŸ˜›

tannu is so damn adorable πŸ˜Š

& vrush is a swthrt πŸ˜‰