Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: angelitha98

I absolutely loved all 6 parts...all my favorite parts are in your post but let me tell you my favorite part was the last few seconds in the 6th part when vrushika was about to cry it showed me how genuine she is...seriously I am so happy for her and she works so hard yeh toh Hona hi tha...and how can I forget shantannu who is definitely the most sweetest star I have ever seen, first in the Vrinda iv now the vrushika iv..he is so supportive and I really love the friendship he shares with vrushika...so pure and simple...so yaa one of the best d3 Ivs ever...

-proud d3 and Vrushan fan 😊 

yasss it made me cry. especially her lines, ''mujhe nhi pata tha mere life mei ye sab hoga'' then the right moment the way she thanked Palki mam was so touchy.
She is our princess,
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@roopie will u search something new fr vrushi coz dis princess n bachi thing reminds me f someone..u knw wat u mean sooo kuch naya soch :/
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Di the isne nakhun se ghop Diya tha... Nd way he says nakhun... Man it ws hillarious...
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purvi_91

@roopie will u search something new fr vrushi coz dis princess n bachi thing reminds me f someone..u knw wat u mean sooo kuch naya soch :/

VruSh is a complete doll di... A swthr8..
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
u covered all beautiful moment..
my personal fav is vrushi had tears n shan made her laugh that was a moment i will cherish forever.
then there are many : yeah ek card hai lol..
 n when vrushi got pillow! shantanu was like muje nahi milaπŸ˜† n  then jub mila muje bhi mila he was like yesss muje bhi mila, itna khus ho ker bola jaise jackpot milgaya hoeπŸ˜†
shantanu: "sharon the diva" rofl then vrushi gussa so kidding kidding😳😳
i loved both the time when shantanu said hus kya rahi hai padh na in two different toneπŸ˜›
n dont know how many time vrushi in cute voice chocolate chocolate
n that  punch n side hug 😳 list still goes on basically i loved every sec of this 6 ivπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tannu_swayam

VruSh is a complete doll di... A swthr8..

doll yes πŸ‘πŸΌ perfect word πŸ‘πŸΌ
vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post
while reading ur post i was imaging shantanu and vrushi saying those lines again and i was blushing smiling and laughing the same way as i was doing while watching the original video
thanks u made my day again.
Really a proud swaron and vrushan fan.Edited by vrushan - 11 years ago
vrushanharshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: juili_p

Awww..thanks for this posts...actually there are so many moments that I have been smiling since then...my most fav is devil one n last bit of last segment coz both times shan said it so genuinely that I was like awww...can't express exact emotionπŸ˜† n when he sang for vrushi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

When was haircut dialogue...when he got his photo with short hair..? Plz reply n sorry if I won't be able to post, not able to make more than 10 posts...

For me there is one more...Shan's expression when he saw khamkha photo..he literally blushed ...I laughed so much at change in his expression...he hastily changed the side of the card...πŸ˜†

so true
even i had a huge smile looking tannu blushing wen he saw the kamakha photoEmbarrassed
vrushanharshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrushan

Nice post
while reading ur post i was imaging shantanu and vrushi saying those lines again and i was blushing smiling and laughing the same way as i was doing while watching the original video
thanks u made my day again.
Really a proud swaron and vrushan fan.

πŸ˜‰ the every moment which u eplained in the memorable moments were really awesum
thanx for this post πŸ˜ƒ
proud to a swaron fan !!!!!

tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well i loved another two scenes first one is the letter send by sudha and tannu and vrushi reaction and in the beginning of part 6 tannu asked vrushi did you really love teddy's such bolna then vrushi ha bohut saath me leke soothi ho tho acche se neend aathi he...