ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged

@ 

@

Directed By -   

Advertising Manager -

those who missed old episodes can read them here... 
click on the episode no to read it

episode 14

today we are starting episode no 15 ... Have fun !!!

Notice - due to Some Technical issues..
 we have decided to put 3 episodes per week ..

On sunday Ill start 1 episode which will continue till monday night
On tuesday ill start 1 episode which will continue till wednsday night
on tursday ill start 1 episode which will continue till friday night

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM COMMENTS ON THIS TREAD !!

Edited by ronshaan - 05 May 2013 at 2:09am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PSH season 2: Episode 15 - NO COMMENTS PLEASE" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
HELLO  friends  and  fellow  IF  members.  This is our very  own production  for  PSH season two, where we will attempt to bring life once again to a show we all love and miss.  I  invite all of you  to please  support  as it is done with a lot of love an dedication by  our very own  IF members. before we get started  I  would  like to make  a very  important request /Rule.

*  Please  refrain form commenting  on this thread unless you are playing a part of  one of the characters., but if you  like  what is being said  feel free to hit the like button.
 All your comments and  feed back which off course we would like to hear, call it our own TRP's  LOL   can be left at another thread made especially  for that. But  just for the sake of a smooth flow  keep this thread just the episode. Thank  You for your  understanding and Support.

* This is just a spoof and is intended for  fun.  we have no intention of offending any one and if we do we  aplogise, but trust you will take it in the spirit  it is intended as  that is  appreciation for a great TV  show concept!

:ALL CHARACTERS ARE FICTIONAL AND BARE NO RESEMBLANCE TO THE ACTORS PERSONALITY. ALL ACTORS ARE MEMBERS/FANS OF THE PHIR SUBAH HOGI FORUM 

Gulabiya 
Uma (Aditiya's mother, Gigi) 

http://www.klimischfamily.com/images/Introduction.gif
Bundel Khand,  the home of  Powerful Thakurs  who rule  the community  with their power and money.  It is  also  the home of the Bedia Tribe.   And the age old tradition of  Raai  dancing.  Over the years  this  Raai  tradition has gotten twisted , and what was once a dance of  joy and worship to the Gods  became one of entertainment and debauchery   to the Thakurs.
 Who Prey on the  poverty and helplessness of these  women.  Society  says  A thakur and a bedni  can never get married and for years it was a beleif that was  etched so deep that even the though of such a think caused a  shock!.
  Ohhh but  nothing is impossible, and Thakur Vickram Singh   proved that   when he fell in love with  and married a bedia  girl Sugni.  
 Sugni proved that it was possible when she deared to dream of marriage and a respectable life. Amidst all the oppositions and misunderstandings , they  finally  got married.  Today their marriage stands as an example  to society  that  you can  dear to dream! ... However not all are happy  with it. The community  is still  no accepting of such a relation, infact some people  are waitng to see it fall.
So can  Thakur Vickram Singh and Sugni's union stand the test of time and society.  Will this  Thakur Family  be able to change the minds of the others in the community... 
  Lets us find out  as we see if  this community  will say ...PHIR SUBAH HOGI...back ground music.

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
In the haveli

Its morning and the family are gathering in the dining room for breakfast. Adi is helping his mother to the table as she still feeling unwell while VIkram is helping Ma Sahib as her leg is perticualrly bad today.

Sugni is in the kitchen preparing the tea for eveyone and notices that Amrita is not in the dining room so decides to go and call her ...

Edited by payal7 - 29 April 2013 at 6:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885rose.lavendersara1993JulieDVinnie79ronshaan

K.swati885

K.swati885

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
She went to call Amu for breakfast... She saw Amu is reading somthing...
knocks the door ..."Kaa hm andar aa jaaye"

Sugni : Titli Thaukurain... Chaliye... Sab aapka intzaar kar rhe hai...

(May i come in...
Titli thakurain...plz come everybody is waiting for you ...)

Edited by K.swati885 - 29 April 2013 at 10:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderJulieDVinnie79payal7ronshaan

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
At the sound of the knock, Amrita looks up from her computer where she was reading an email and hears Sugni asking if she can come in.

Amrita gets up from her seat and politely says - Aap ka ghar hai (its your house), you can go where you wish, you don't need to ask my permission to come in.

Aur aap ko galat fami huwi hai - aap Thakurian baan gaye, hum nahi. Hum toh aaj bhi Amrita Saxena he hai. ( You have made a mistake - you have become a Thakurian, not me. I am still Amrita Saxena)

Edited by payal7 - 29 April 2013 at 9:53am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885rose.lavendersara1993venJulieDVinnie79ronshaan

K.swati885

K.swati885

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
She feels guilty... After remaining silent for a while she replies...
Sugni : ham jaante hai...aapne kitta kachu saha, hme pta hai Dil tutne ka dard ka hota hai aur wo sab sirf hamari wajah se... She joins her hands togthtr... HAME maaf kar dijiye... Aapke aur Aditya thakur mallk k bich jo itti duriyaan aa gyi hai...uski karan hm the... Hmse jo kachu galti hui...uske liye hme maaf kar dijiye...

( i know how much you suffrd, how much pain u beard...i know how it feels whn somone breaks ur heart...and All of this happnd bcuz of me... I am Sorry...plz forgive me... The reason of diffrnces between u and Aditya...was me... Plz forgive me for all those mistakes i made)

Edited by K.swati885 - 29 April 2013 at 11:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sara1993Vinnie79payal7ronshaan

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Amrita closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. She opens her eyes and says calmly and politely -

Actually I must apologise to you for the way I behaved towards you the last time I was here. I was bought up to respect people and relationships and my actions that day were an insult to my parent's upbringing. So please accept my sincere apologies.

She signs deeply and continues -

Look I am here at Naniji's request. As soon as she is well enough we will talk and then I shall return to the city and my life. Until that day let's just stay out of each others way.

She then walks out of the guesthouse.

Edited by payal7 - 29 April 2013 at 12:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885sara1993Vinnie79ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Edited by ronshaan - 30 April 2013 at 1:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavender

Post Reply New Post