Posted: 10 years ago

Hello DABHians

This thread is dedicated to the whole
πŸ₯³"team of DABH"
πŸ₯³

Great idea Shobana.

Love the show...most of the time πŸ€”  πŸ˜†

And of course the the initial thought of giving credit goes to the superb group of actors that are putting in their 100%...but there is a whole team behind the show...from the production house to the writers, to all the "little people".

A big thanks and πŸ€— from my side to show my appreciation for putting on a great show. πŸ˜ƒ

Shobana first of all πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ for this thread.

DABH team⭐️ should be given appreciation for all the efforts to give us such a fablous , oustanding...(plz fill in the adjectives)πŸ˜‰

Loved ur secongd siGgy a lot as basically these guys (i.e spot boys, make -up artists, technical & non-technical people also put the same efforts as the actors on the screen...)

"Many drops of water make an ocean."

⭐️⭐️⭐️*********************DABH ROCKS***************⭐️⭐️⭐️
Edited by Fizak - 10 years ago
Soapu...cool idea..must needed thread bcz dabh is doing great.πŸ‘so v must appreciate them...thank u so much soapu for this beautiful threadπŸ€—...

whole cast of dabh doing brilliant job...never seen these type of perfection in job in any other serial...in every track giving us one or  more social msges with pakka entertainment is not at all easy one,that too with high trp and staying in PP is very difficult,hats off to the cvz...πŸ‘

now our job is to keep this thread active...
and one more...ur siggies..wow..first tells us how dabh shows going good...2nd one-all technicians hard workπŸ‘...perfect siggies for this thread soapu...
this is a fantastic thread shobi
thanks to the cast and crew of dabh for entertaining us 
Dabh rocks

Fantastic Four Jodis of DABH

Superb thread Shobana,I appreciate ur efforte.Thanks 4 making this beautiful thread.
DABH is an Outstanding,incredible show.The whole cast n crew is doing great job,proud to be a DABHian.
DABH rocksss. .
AnIka/SurYa rocksss...

awesome thread shobi πŸ‘

agree with all, the whole DABH team deserve all the appreciation...from the director, producers, actors, scripwriters, costume designers, art(sets) director, makeup man, cameraman to the light boys as well as the crew in charge of fans to create wind effect in the show πŸ˜† thanks to all ❀️