Poll Question :

brkup?

Poll Choice
yes(badly wnt)
NO
dnt knw(not now)
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
I want it for taani but don't want it since is m a die hard taarey fan..confused hoon ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by angelitha98

I want it for taani but don't want it since is m a die hard taarey fan..confused hoon ðŸ˜•
tabhi to dnt knw ka optn hai:-Di knw its easy to say brkup ho jaaye its a pain to see smthn lyk dis;-(
yes i do want it as then rey would realize her importance you see when you loose someone then you realize their value!
agar aisa hua to atleast pehle to yeh crap track se shanti hogi then more focus on taarey 
and maybe we would get a strong taani emerging! who knows what is in cv's minds!😕
voted option 1. their break-up will keep haunting me like a Ghost..
Originally posted by nuckts

yes i do want it as then rey would realize her importance you see when you loose someone then you realize their value!
agar aisa hua to atleast pehle to yeh crap track se shanti hogi then more focus on taarey 
and maybe we would get a strong taani emerging! who knows what is in cv's minds!😕
bt accordng to me Rey knws taani s so valuable for him othrwise wo apni id hide kabhi nahi karta its al for taani bt brkup needed for taani's individuality:-)
okay...i know i am crying for brk up...but when taarey will cry, i'm gonna be upset...hell upset...but i want tht intensity to be back..nd pre confession taarey were lot better.
I want TR breakup badly but I know that when TR or basically when Taani will be crying.. I'll too cry but if this is the way jisse hume pre confession wale TR waapas mile.. So be it!! i want Breakup!! 

I too agreed brkup is needed for taani identity
Trust me... Main aaj tak itni confused nahi thi... But looking at the current situation and the confused storyline of D3, I would go for a break-up... It is truly said that we value those things which we do not have.

In my opinion... Rey will chose his friends and automatically dance will be chosen, but only during the NDC track. This will obviously leave Taani shattered. Once the NDC track is over and a realisation is brought to the gang as to what all Taani had to go through, will they realise their mistake.😔

And Rey... I really do not have to say anything about what kind of an emotional roller-coaster he will go through once he realises that his heart is no more there to support him.

If this happens, it will undoubtedly leave me in tears to see my favourite onscreen couple sad and lonely without each other. But I am sure it will be for a larger good. 

So I am mentally preparing myself in advance for any such emotional outbursts...😔