India's Dancing Superstar

Any Ashley Lobo students here?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Anyone here whose from Danceworx? When I heard Ashley was gonna be on the show I was like, damn, I've got to watch this Approve There are a lot of contestants I know personally as well, so it's like a ghar ki baat wala thing for me LOL 

So anyone??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roxy22MashiatMimosa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Any Ashley Lobo students here?" in India's Dancing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by U-No-Poo

Anyone here whose from Danceworx? When I heard Ashley was gonna be on the show I was like, damn, I've got to watch this Approve There are a lot of contestants I know personally as well, so it's like a ghar ki baat wala thing for me LOL 

So anyone??
I think u r his student.Yesterday his student danced so well.

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
^Yes I am, have been for a long time. But no, that wasn't me who performed yesterday. Although I do know Ana and Mohit personally :)

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by U-No-Poo

^Yes I am, have been for a long time. But no, that wasn't me who performed yesterday. Although I do know Ana and Mohit personally :)

OKAY.

Angel.ARlover

Groupbie

Angel.ARlover

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
I am a tdx delhi student. I am also watching the show for Ashley . Also my intructor is a participant :)

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
I am not his student...but after watching ids ...i can say...Ashley sir is a great judge ...he makes me remind of terrenz . I like to listen his judgements over a dance performance...they are appropriate . ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayeshap14roxy22JniISHRA83

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.