India's Dancing Superstar
India's Dancing Superstar

India-Forums

Any Ashley Lobo students here?

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Anyone here whose from Danceworx? When I heard Ashley was gonna be on the show I was like, damn, I've got to watch this Approve There are a lot of contestants I know personally as well, so it's like a ghar ki baat wala thing for me LOL 

So anyone??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roxy22MashiatMimosa

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by U-No-Poo

Anyone here whose from Danceworx? When I heard Ashley was gonna be on the show I was like, damn, I've got to watch this Approve There are a lot of contestants I know personally as well, so it's like a ghar ki baat wala thing for me LOL 

So anyone??
I think u r his student.Yesterday his student danced so well.
U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
^Yes I am, have been for a long time. But no, that wasn't me who performed yesterday. Although I do know Ana and Mohit personally :)
jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by U-No-Poo

^Yes I am, have been for a long time. But no, that wasn't me who performed yesterday. Although I do know Ana and Mohit personally :)

OKAY.
Angel.ARlover Groupbie
Angel.ARlover
Angel.ARlover

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
I am a tdx delhi student. I am also watching the show for Ashley . Also my intructor is a participant :)
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
I am not his student...but after watching ids ...i can say...Ashley sir is a great judge ...he makes me remind of terrenz . I like to listen his judgements over a dance performance...they are appropriate . ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayeshap14roxy22JniISHRA83

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index