Sasural Simar Ka

How Roli will get to know the truth

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sammy235

Sammy235

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Ok so we know Roli's parents are not going to be able to come as proof and Simar alone can not do anything, everything. So I think the CVs are probably going to show Roli remembering their childhood (ok not exactly childhood but simar and roli's sisterly times before marriage)-like a glimse and then Roli will remember the time Simar took the shot for her. And after even more time- Roli will know tried to shoot her and who she was with. Roli will put two and two together and know how bad 'Vikram' is. Even if she does not remember everything, this much will help her go on the right track. Then the CVs can show the story from there. Or As WE ALL WANT- ROSID WILL REUNITE!!!LOL

Edited by Sammy235 - 27 April 2013 at 3:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

....Melissa....diyasri-Arjunzaadi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How Roli will get to know the truth" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Agree with u. I would like Rosim parents to come back, they were really good and there can be so many new tracks from them. Oh well!

I just hope Roli realises soon so Rosid are united fast!!!

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
I would love to see Rosim parents, but cvs will never show them.

Not trying to be negative. I don't think roli will get her memory back anytime soon. she couldn't even put 2 and 2 together, i mean simar called roli, 'roli' not vidhya, why didnt she catch on that. she was scared i get it but still. 

if she did catch the name 'roli' she may ask veeru who roli is and veeru will come up with another lie after that dont think roli is going to bother remembering anything from past at all. Roli completely trusts veeru now. Angry

But i like ur idea. Hoping that Roli will remember her past and ROSID will reunite soon.

Edited by sandraj - 27 April 2013 at 8:03pm

Arabjan

Goldie

Arabjan

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
ur idea is superb!
if it happens,we'll get our ROSID soon...
i think cvs have some other idea but one thing is sure some magic is gonna happen!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top