one day aryan will tell the other way

lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
the story would definitely head towards rk-madhu-aryan...at that tym bacha will understand whether RK is really gandha or not...👍🏼...now he said that to his dad because RK had shouted to him that day...i think sullu had not taken aryan to theater and made him watch RK's films...🤪...why??...he didn't like RKfrom the beginning??...
may be he was under the earth and there wont be theater there...🤣...i mean he is an under world don na...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya40 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
gangster baap ka idiot dumbo beta..
lakshmi_pai thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya40

gangster baap ka idiot dumbo beta..

he said just what he felt...but that dad would have told him not to say like that... sultan has something to do with RK🤢
desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
As far As Cv will keep this kid out of Their love trigale Prem game I am Okay with it.Kid need to be Kid either His greedy parents need to understand Or Greedy CV need to understand, Edited by desait - 11 years ago
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i don't understand he hate RK from first he shout on him on telephone and take away his granny to him
but what about his own father i did not see any love between them
when madhu teach sultan how to deal kid than he change his attitude
he never hate his father when to make him strong he prey him on front of other gangster group
lakshmi_pai thumbnail

Originally posted by: desait

As far As Cv will keep this kid out of Their love trigal Prem game I am Okay with it.Kid need to be Kid either His greedy parents need to understand Or Greedy CV need to understand,

its sultan's fault ...he should have told aryan not to speak up their matters...i dont know whether aryan has nothing else to say other than about madhu??...he is deeply in touch with her... but i think once he gets into the mansion RK will be the one who is going to be his friend than madhu... but rishabala ka kya?/
lakshmi_pai thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

i don't understand he hate RK from first he shout on him on telephone and take away his granny to him
but what about his own father i did not see any love between them
when madhu teach sultan how to deal kid than he change his attitude
he never hate his father when to make him strong he prey him on front of other gangster group

its the cv's fault...thye didnt project sultan as a gud father yet... he only knows about the behaviour towards BIWIs
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG hilarious 🤣🤣
I don't really know if a Madhu-Aryan-RK will happen, but yeah I thin kif it happens, RK will show that is much more GOOD than is dad !
Edited by Agathe - 11 years ago
lakshmi_pai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agathe

OMG hilarious 🤣🤣

I don't really know if a Madhu-Aryan-RK will happen, but yeah I thin kif it happens, RK will show that is much more GOOD than is dad !

I THOUGHT THAT WAY JUST BECAUSE OF MADHU'S PROMISE TO SULTAN...so there should be a track if something happens to sultan...but if madhu meets someother person and he too asks for the same that to take care of child will she accept it??...then they cna  open an anganwadi there...
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmi_pai

I THOUGHT THAT WAY JUST BECAUSE OF MADHU'S PROMISE TO SULTAN...so there should be a track if something happens to sultan...but if madhu meets someother person and he too asks for the same that to take care of child will she accept it??...then they cna  open an anganwadi there...

😆😆😆
You know I'm sure Madhu will be ready to take care of any child !! 😆😆

In fact I think Madhu will quit RK, and she will take care of Aryan alone ! 
If she takes revenge from RK, I doubt she would stay with him after 😉
Don't know, I'm not a CV 😆😆