Page 11 of 11

Page 1 Page 10
Page   of 11

swati1975us

IF-Dazzler

swati1975us

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Clap

So proud of this forum - you guys totally rock!! Hating on a little kid is so awesome! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ha35_adVsoujanya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ganda bachha!!! (Page 11)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suniks

Goldie

suniks

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShanxMazhar

Originally posted by suniks

[QUOTE=ShanxMazhar]I pity you for such low mentality Whatever Rk does is right and what an innocent child said was wrong? Stop supporting Rk because of his looks. You guys are just disgusting. Shame on you Dead

We are not supporting RK bcos of his looks. The guy has his bad side and good side too. Atleast he is not the killer type of person, even in the most vengeful mood after he was jailed by Madhu, the thought of killing her never crossed his mind. He just screwed up bcos of his ego.

To actually be able to kill some one is different ball game altogether. Something which you and I just cant do. But something which comes naturally to Sultan,

Thats why most of us think RK is a lesser evil than Sultan.

I wonder if the kid has realised his father is a killer.

Oh please Dead Lesser Evil? Sultan may be a gangster but he has a heart. He respects women and kills only those who are a threat to his loved ones. And don't forget that he dropped RK back at his place when he was completely drunk and anything could have happened to him. And FYI RK said that he felt like killing Madhu when he saw her with sultan Dead What kind of love is that? RK does not respect Madhu and he is GANDA. Stop exaggerating like Aryan said the F word to RK. Use your minds. Period.

Oh really ...

'Kills only those who are a threat to his loved ones'...there was no loved one around during his face off with Bugang near the beach, he was shooting every one left right and centre bcos Bugang was into narco, Sultan  is in a profession that involves killing. RK may have said a lot of things including things like Madhu is not his wife. But look at his actions, even if he says he will kill , he will not. But Sultan will kill even if he wont say it. Its high time you used your mind instead of advising us .  

Vsoujanya

Goldie

Vsoujanya

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Bahahaha wow I think the episode where sultan explains why he became a gangster was not seen by many people. Oh well. And if RK can be disrespectful to his elders then so can a small child.im tired of explaining.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shanzy-

Vsoujanya

Goldie

Vsoujanya

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpita20

Originally posted by Vsoujanya

okay okay just asking one simple question, in the way beginning of the story, when RK insulted Samsher's and Padmini's relationship in a dirty way, considering Samsher is considerably older than him, that was alright because he is Superstar RK, but here when a little kid says something that he probably doesn't even mean its a crime. guys he is a kid, who cares what he says, he will have zero influence on RK either way.

what's thew relation of shamsher and paddo here!!!
i just can't understand...
think logical

Oh my alright. Well what I am trying to say is that RK has always been disrespectful to his elders ( please dont disagree everyone knows its true). Now someone said Aryan does not know how to respect his elders. Ok well RK in the beginning of the show gave a terrible image to Shamsher's andPadmini's rrelationship. Now Shamsher is way older than RK, so its was fine that RK disrespected Shamsher and Padmini but when a child says something he probably doesnt even mean its a crime. RK disrespected his mother too didnt see anyone flipping out about that. Just so everyone knows I love the actors who are in the show. Here I am only talking about their characters in the show.

-Shanzy-

-Shanzy-

IF-Dazzler

-Shanzy-

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ShanxMazhar

[QUOTE=ShanxMazhar]I pity you for such lowmentality Whatever Rk does is right and what an innocent child said was wrong? Stop supporting Rk because of his looks. You guys are just disgusting. Shame on youDead

</div>

We are not supporting RK bcos of his looks.The guy has his bad side and good side too. Atleast heisnot the killer type of person, even in the most vengeful mood after he was jailed by Madhu, the thought of killing her never crossed his mind. He just screwed up bcos of his ego.

To actually be able to kill some one is different ball game altogether. Something which you and I just cant do. But something which comes naturally to Sultan,

Thats why most of us think RK is a lesser evil than Sultan.

I wonder if the kid has realised his father is a killer.

Oh pleaseDeadLesser Evil? Sultan may be a gangster but he has a heart. He respects women and kills only those who are a threat to his loved ones. And don't forget that he dropped RK back at his place when he was completely drunk and anything could have happened to him. AndFYIRK said that he felt like killing Madhu when he saw her with sultanDeadWhat kind of love is that? RK does not respect Madhu and he is GANDA. Stop exaggerating like Aryan said the F word to RK. Use your minds. Period.

<div>

Oh really ...

'Kills only those who are a threat to his loved ones'...there was no loved one around during his face off with Bugang near the beach, he was shooting every one left right and centre bcos Bugang was into narco, Sultan is in a profession that involves killing. RK may have said a lot of things including things like Madhu is not his wife. But look at his actions, even if he says he will kill , he will not. But Sultan will kill even if he wont say it. Its high time you used your mind instead of advising us .

There is a reason why Sultan became a gangster. go watch that episodes where he explains to Padmini. Rk doesn't respect anyone but he's always right? Jeez your mentality Dead He just said a few days back that he'll bring pado so dhe can say sorrry to Madhu. What kind of respect is that ? And Bhujang was NOT innocent and he was a notorious criminal. First see what the guy you are supporting does before senselessly abusing others    Dead   Ouch

Vsoujanya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top