Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arpita20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -CuteChic-

Haayee.. Believe me i hate that Kiddo even more.. I have never hated any child like this before.. Bt this kiddo gets on my nerves.. Like seriously RK Ganda hai aur tera Sultan joh logoko maarta hai woh Acha hai.. Wowww..!

Cv is responsible completely😡
Eternal_Stud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bhai beta same boat pe sawar hai..dono ko madoo ki lat lag gyi..
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ahahah.. Well said Appy.. :D
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post Arpita!! 👏 👏 ⭐️
The CV's are always targetting RK as "BAD".I'm not getting what they are upto,Really Disappointed with them.
It's looking They want Sultan to be the New Hero. 🤢 If Yes,Then They need to declare this officialy,So we RK/Vivian fans can quit this show. 😡
Already The Current track is a Crap...And many ppl losing interest like me.
They are giving Aryan much more Mature dialogues than his age.He is a 5 year old kid,Not 15,And Moreover,What Crap was that,All "So Called Acha Gangster and Newly turned Vamp"should stay together.How Acche These whole Gangster family along with Madhu will ook. 🤢 😆 I think CV's are planning BhaiBala's Marriage in future,Aryan's dialogue seems like a Hint. 😭 🤢
arpita20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janvie

Awesome post Arpita!! 👏 👏 ⭐️
The CV's are always targetting RK as "BAD".I'm not getting what they are upto,Really Disappointed with them.
It's looking They want Sultan to be the New Hero. 🤢 If Yes,Then They need to declare this officialy,So we RK/Vivian fans can quit this show. 😡
Already The Current track is a Crap...And many ppl losing interest like me.
They are giving Aryan much more Mature dialogues than his age.He is a 5 year old kid,Not 15,And Moreover,What Crap was that,All "So Called Acha Gangster and Newly turned Vamp"should stay together.How Acche These whole Gangster family along with Madhu will ook. 🤢 😆 I think CV's are planning BhaiBala's Marriage in future,Aryan's dialogue seems like a Hint. 😭 🤢

aisa mat bol janvie..
bhaibala marriage..
i don't want...😭
RK ko sabak sikhana must hai..
but yeh revenge revenge game is really horrible..
and aryan is also dushman of rishbala...
mera bhi dushman😡
insight555 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sultan should have clarified Aryan dat RK is Madhu's husband nd she loves him nd that's why she is with ganda RK...RK is ganda but not dat ganda...

arpita20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farie1209

Sultan should have clarified Aryan dat RK is Madhu's husband nd she loves him nd that's why she is with ganda RK...RK is ganda but not dat ganda...

exactly..
that's my thought also..
sultan bhai toh chance pe dance mar rahe hai
RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post! I love the name you gave to that irritating kid. The whole time he was speaking I was like 'Shut up, Shut up Shut up!'. He was such a headache. I think being irritating runs in the family. Can't blame the kid too. It's the genes! 😆

Anyhow, I was really irked. Looks like the kid is not aware what his dad does for a living.. Poor thing is in for a huge surprise! 
Edited by RuthlessQueen - 11 years ago
-Shanzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I pity you for such low mentality Whatever Rk does is right and what an innocent child said was wrong? Stop supporting Rk because of his looks. You guys are just disgusting. Shame on you 🤢
hinapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PLZ OUT OUT OUT OF UR SHOW SOON😡😡